A hug makes everything better

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Kyuhyun pushed down on the brake and ditched his bicycle. Jongwoon had lost balance and fell from the bicycle, lying pathetically on the roadside.

"It's really you, Kim Jong Woon." A tall bulky man approached Jongwoon, looking down at him with squinted eyes.

"W-Who are y-you? I'm not who you c-called." Jongwoon replied weakly, picking himself up from the ground. There were scratches and abrasions on his skin, but the pain could not be felt.

"Hyung, let me help." Kyuhyun forced himself to focus on Jongwoon and helped the older out. He grabbed Jongwoon's forearm and pulled the older youth behind him. Standing tall, with his eyes as threatening as possible, Kyuhyun stared the burly man down.

"Oh? Who is this? Your bodyguard?" The man narrowed his eyes at Kyuhyun, who returned the stare with equal, if not more animosity. Seeing Kyuhyun's refusal to reply, the man clicked his tongue and turned his attention back to Jongwoon, who was hiding behind Kyuhyun. He smirked "Did you forget me? I'm Kang-"

"I don't know you!" Jongwoon cut the man off with a scream, earning a worry glance from the young boy standing in front of him. "My name is Yesung! Not Jongwoon!" Jongwoon shrieked.

"He said he doesn't know you. Leave." Kyuhyun's voice was cold and piercing, something Jongwoon had never heard before from the younger. He could feel Kyuhyun's animosity even though it wasn't directed at him. If a person's aura can kill, the man would be dead by now. But unfortunately, it couldn't. 

"Hmm..." The man narrowed his eyes further and focused on Jongwoon, looking down at his pink gloved hand and smirked. "Maybe your sunglasses are obscuring your view!"

Two hands shot out.

One on purpose, and one on reflex.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" The hand that reached out to grab Jongwoon's sunglasses couldn't even get near before it was twisted behind it's owner's back.

"You are testing my patience." Jongwoon couldn't help but feel a little comforted at the cold as steel voice of Kyuhyun's. A panic attack had almost started when he saw the hand reaching for him. What would he ever do if his sunglasses were stolen from him?

"Let go!" Meanwhile, the man demanded, not an ounce of remorse detected in his voice.

Jongwoon pulled on Kyuhyun's sleeve, making the younger glance back. Surprisingly, the heartless glare melted into a concerned soft look. "I wanna go." Jongwoon mumbled, and obediently, Kyuhyun nodded.

"If you know what's good for you, leave and never appear in front of us again." Kyuhyun raised a leg and kicked the man hard, pushing him to the ground like a dummy."

"Bastard." The man on the ground spat and stood up. Before he left, Jongwoon did not miss the smug lingering gaze on him and then moved down to his hands. 

"Hyung. Hyung. Hyung?" Kyuhyun found the older s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter