Hacked 'In'

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eoh hyung! Good morning!" Heechul cheerfully greeted a sunbae of KB. He was returned with a friendly smile. Everyone in KB loved Heechul, or more truthfully, Heechul made everyone like him.

As Heechul walked through the company, he found someone that could bring him to the person he needs to meet, "Mino-ah!" He waved and called out to the young handsome boy.

"Heechul hyung!" Mino's eyes lit up and jogged instantly to Heechul, a silly smile on his face.

"Big boy! How are you doing?" Heechul grinned and stopped the boy from ramming into him with a hand on the boy's head.

"Good, hyung!" Mino nodded with a genuine smile. Mino was Heechul's favourite dongsaeng in the company, being the only most genuine and softest boy ever, "Have you eaten, hyung?" Mino asked.

"Yep! Bring me to Jiwon hyung, Mino." Heechul ruffled the boy's head before urging him forward. Mino is a part of NJTTW, which is also the reason why Heechul doesn't need to worry about him after KB is taken down. Eun Ji Won is more than capable to take care of his team somewhere else.

"Jiwon hyung again? Are you finally going to join NJTTW?" Mino clung onto Heechul's arms, eyes blinking with anticipation. They had repeatedly asked Heechul to join their team after Jiwon started the offer, but Heechul declined over and over again, keeping himself beside Hodong to earn full complete trust from the man.

"No, Mino." Heechul shook his head and slung his arm over Mino's shoulder. The boy had barely hit puberty and was already at his shoulder. He could tell Mino is going to grow up into one fine man.

"Mmm..." Mino deflated at Heechul's answer, but bounced back immediately, "Hyung! I heard Hodong-sajangnim put you and Jiwon hyung in charge of the company while they're gone, is that true?" Mino asked, his eyes shining with admiration.

"Yeah. It's pretty unfortunate actually." Heechul chuckled.

"That's true. Because Jiwon hyung hates working." Someone joined in the conversation as they stepped into the working area of NJTTW.

"Jaehyun hyung!" Mino unwrapped himself from Heechul's arm and clung onto Jaehyun's.

"I don't even know how Jiwon hyung became the leader of your team." Heechul shrugged as he reached out a hand to offer a bro handshake. Jaehyun is a member of NJTTW. He's calm and does most of the paperwork for Jiwon and is also the verbal connection between KB and NJTTW even if the latter is under the former.

"Well, he's smart enough to be one. That, I know." Jaehyun chuckled, reaching out for the bro handshake.

"Want to join us for lunch?" Jaehyun offered, glancing at Mino, who nodded vigorously.

"Sure, text me the location. I'll head over after relaying a message to Jiwon hyung." Heechul nodded. That would give him as excuse to stay in their working area first before joining them for lunch.

"Jiwon hyung's sleeping. Be careful when you wake the tiger." Jaehyun helpfully supplied.

"I've got plenty of practices." Heechul grinned and sent them off with a salute.

Now that Heechul is alone, he looked around carefully. This was his chance. If Jiwon is sleeping, and being the heavy sleeper that hyung is, Heechul could use whatever time he has to create the opening Kyuhyun and his team needs.

Rounding the tables of computers, Heechul switched one on. With what Kyuhyun had taught him over the week, Heechul cracked the password that is only known to NJTTW.

Pulling an airpod from his pocket, Heechul connected it with the other end of the line.

"Heechul hyung, you hear me?" Kyuhyun's voice was as if he was next to Heechul.

"No ." Heechul snarked, fingers impatiently tapping the table as he sees the loading bar fill full.

"How long do y'all need?" Heechul asked, fingers flying across the keyboard as soon as the computer was logged in.

"First firewall, approximately 5 minutes, second, 10, third 15." Kyuhyun said.

"What? So long?! I'll switch on two more computers." Heechul shrieked softly, scrambling to another two computers and switched them on.

"I'll be helping Hyukjae and Donghae for the second and third firewalls. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter