Kims' Special

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongwoon? We're back?"

As soon as the car pulled up in front of their apartment, Leeteuk had rushed up the stairs and slammed their door open.

"Hey! Park Jung Su! I'm not done with you!" A shriek echoed from the stairs and Leeteuk stiffened.

"Hyung!" Jongwoon poked his head out of his room upon hearing Leeteuk's voice. He had sent Kyuhyun home after he was dropped off safely in his room. Jongwoon limped over to Leeteuk who instead jogged to him and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"You okay?" Leeteuk slide his hands all over Jongwoon's body, checking for any injuries "Why are you limping?!" Leeteuk shrieked when he realised Jongwoon leaning his weight heavily on one foot.

"I-"

"JONGWOON'S LIMPING?!"

"Uh oh."

Turning their heads dramatically slow, Jongwoon and Leeteuk's eyes met furious ones. With his hands on his waist, Heechul narrowed his eyes at his two closest family member and friend.

"Teuk hyung..." Jongwoon leaned forward.

"He knows." Leeteuk glanced back at Jongwoon and nodded.

"Are we going to survive?" Jongwoon whispered timidly, glancing at Heechul who had folded his arms across his chest and is glaring at them now.

"Watch me." Leeteuk hesitantly nodded before turning completely to face Heechul.

"So? Finally done with your secret talk? Am I your real hyung or Teukie?" Heechul said, annoyed and obviously angry.

"Of course it's you, Heechul!" Leeteuk piped up loudly suddenly, grabbing Heechul by the arm and led him towards the couch. "Jongwoon's hyung will always be you, right?" Leeteuk placated, throwing an arm around Heechul in an attempt to calm him down. With a wave of his hand, Leeteuk gestured Jongwoon to join them.

"Yes! Of course hyung! Heechul hyung is my favourite hyung!" Jongwoon scurried over to the couch and dumped himself beside Heechul, clinging onto the older man.

"Yeah right. Favourite hyung my . If I was your favourite, why would you lie to me that you'll be staying at home?" Heechul rolled his eyes and questioned.

"I didn't want you to worry, hyung." Jongwoon pouted, trying to use aegyo to get his way out.

"All the worrying goes to me!" Leeteuk sheepishly grinned and Heechul's forearm in a placating manner.

"It's my job to worry, Teukie." Heechul retaliated.

"Now, there's no need to worry about me! I'm grown up now!" Jongwoon raised his voice like a child trying to prove himself. Leeteuk and Heechul turned to him simultaneously and gave him a flat stare.

"Nonsense." Two voices, one word.

"Hey!" Jongwoon shrieked indignantly.

"Hey!" The older Kim brother shrieked as well, "You haven't told us why you were limping!"

"Ah. About that..." Jongwoon visibly flinched at the memory, "I fell from the bicycle." Jongwoon answered sheepishly, his hand reaching up to habitually scratch his real hair. Now that he's at home, his wig and contacts were off, comfortably conversing with both his hyungs.

"What?!" Both older men gasped as they snapped their heads so fast towards Jongwoon's legs and arms. There indeed were bandaids all over.

"Don't worry! Kyuhyun took care of my wounds!" Jongwoon quickly covered up his bandaids as if that would help.

"Good thing he did. Or else he would be dead meat." Heechul threatened with a vicious tone, but it disappeared instantly when he heard Jongwoon's small voice.

"Hyung..." Jongwoon started with a whimper, his eyes casted down at his tiny hands, wringing nervously.

"What's wrong?" Leeteuk asked softly, and Heechul nodded in response. The oldest reaching out over Heechul to grab the tiny hands.

"Mmm..." Jongwoon hummed hesitantly. He doesn't know where to start. But Leeteuk, as a hyung that watched Jongwoon grow up, knew immediately what was wrong.

"By any chance... Did you...see someone in Cheonan?" Leeteuk guessed, pacing his words carefully. At his words, Jongwoon stiffened up, and Leeteuk knew he was right.

Meanwhile, Heechul narrowed his eyes dangerously and asked, "Who?"

"I...don't know him..." Jongwoon confessed slowly, deflating against Heechul. "I know his voice from somewhere...but I couldn't recognize him." Jongwoon ended with a tired sigh. He was glad that he could discuss it with his hyungs.

"How does he look like?" Heechul asked, his fist unconsciously forming into a fist, only when Leeteuk placed his other hand over his did it unclench.

"Tall, big, burly." Jongwoon described, tightening his grip on Heechul's arm. As Heechul was focusing on Jongwoon, he missed the drastic change and blanching of Leeteuk's face.

"J-Jongwoon-ah..." Leeteuk stuttered, which was uncommon for him, "Did he tell you his name?" Heechul turned to Leeteuk and was slightly surprised at the color that had drained away from his friend's face.

"I only know he's a Kang." Jongwoon answered. He was facing forward, hence missing the look on Leeteuk's face. It was literally as white as a sheet of paper.

"Teukie. Teukie. Jungsu!" Heechul worried for his friend and grabbed the hand overlapping his.

"We need to move." Leeteuk declared suddenly.

"Wha- Jungsu..." Heechul was about to question his decision when realisation hit him. "It's him... He didn't tell me he was going to Cheonan! And neither did you guys!" Heechul flared, his worry and frustration taking over him.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" Jongwoon leant away from Heechul and blinked, confused.

"Calm down, Heechul." Leeteuk picked up on Jongwoon's curiousity and pulled Heechul's arm harshly, grinding him back to reality.

"Right." Heechul huffed and crossed his arms, a frown still etched on his face.

"Hyung, the both of you...know him?" Jongwoon asked hesitantly, pink irises trembling in apprehension.

"We...know him, Jongwoon." Leeteuk sighed, he hope his decision to tell Jongwoon isn't wrong.

"He's the cause of your selective amnesia."

………

"......"

Leeteuk and Heechul were sitting in silence at a neighbourhood bar. They were glad that Jongwoon chose not to press more on the issue. But it broke their heart when Jongwoon smiled so that they wouldn't worry.

"I'm going to rest early. Good night, Teukie hyung, Heechul hyung. I love you!"

And then they decided to get a drink outside animously.

"Jungsu-ah, you know what-" Heechul gulped down a big mouthful of beer.

"It's not your fault." Leeteuk said before Heechul could continue after the gulp. The older man by 9 days fiddled with the handle of his beer mug, eyes trained onto the fizzling yellow liquid.

"It's not yours either." Heechul burped.

"It is mine." Leeteuk retorted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter