Collaboration?

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-knows already! We need to move!"

"No! Give me some time, Jungsu. I'll speed up things."

"I'm just worried that before you could do your thing, he'll come knocking at our door! And then both of you will be in deep trouble!"

"I can do it-"

"T-Teuk hyung? Heechul hyung?" Jongwoon peeked out from his door, awoken by the argument of the older men. Heechul looked like a mess, a hangover probably hitting his head like a truck. Leeteuk looked livid though, not giving Heechul an easy time.

"A-Ah, Jongwoon. You're awake." Leeteuk changed his demeanor instantly, a smile eased up on his face.

"Y-Yeah, for school." Jongwoon answered, pink eyes darting back and forth from Leeteuk to Heechul.

"It's morning already..." Heechul realised. They had been arguing ever since Leeteuk hauled his back and saw his boss' message.

"I'll make you breakfast, Jongwoon. Go wash up." Leeteuk sighed inwardly and rolled up his sleeves. He barely had a wink throughout the night and he's exhausted after arguing with Heechul.

"Are the both of you okay?" Jongwoon asked.

"Yes, don't worry Woonie." Heechul shook his head in an attempt of reassurance, but Jongwoon was having none of it.

"You only call me Woonie when there's something serious going on!" Jongwoon retorted, but Heechul was used to his temper.

"Sorry, Jongwoon. We'll tell you next time, okay? We promise." Heechul coaxed the younger and pushed him towards the direction of the bathroom.

"Hyung! You're always like that!" Jongwoon grumbled but did what he was told.

The morning went without a hitch, Heechul and Leeteuk acted as if nothing happened even though they look like they hadn't slept for 10 days.

"Teukie hyung, are you going to school today?" Jongwoon asked, clipping on his wig in the bathroom.

"In the afternoon. I'm going to get a wink first." Leeteuk replied, exhaustion evident in his voice.

"I'll see you in school then!" Jongwoon walked out of the bathroom and headed for the door.

"Take care, Jongwoon!" Leeteuk called out when Heechul suddenly zoomed out of his room.

"Wait for me!" Heechul had a messenger bag lazily slung over him as he hurriedly slipped on his shoes before Jongwoon was out of the door.

"Eh? Hyung, you're going to school?" Jongwoon raised his eyebrows. It wasn't common for Heechul to go to school. He was on his final year project that was associated with an industry company. He wasn't required to go to school that often as long as he does his project right.

"Gotta talk to my prof about some details of my project." Heechul answered as he exchanged a brief look with Leeteuk. The older nodded knowingly.

"Oh right. Your project. Come on hyung, I don't wanna be late." Jongwoon urged, pulling Heechul away forcefully.

"I'll see you later, Teuk hyung!" Jongwoon gave one last wave and the Kim brothers were gone.

………

"Hyung, why are you walking the same way as me?" Jongwoon asked as Heechul followed him to his classroom.

"Oh, my meeting with the prof is still early. Thought I'll walk you to your class!" Heechul reasoned with an innocent smile. "Now that you're here, I'm going to get some coffee!" And then in a whirl of wind, Heechul was gone.

"Eh?" Jongwoon blinked dumbly at where Heechul had stood before. Only dust was left behind. His hyung sure is weird.

Shrugging to himself, he turned to enter the classroom when 'wham!' He slammed his face into someone's collar bone.

"Ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter