The Plan

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Kyuhyun knew about Jongwoon, the older was able to comfortably show his true self in front of Kyuhyun without wearing a disguise. But for some reason, Kyuhyun acted a little differently than before.

"Kyuhyun!!!" Jongwoon pounced on Kyuhyun, who was cooking together with Leeteuk in the kitchen the night after they moved in. Only a few centimeters shorter, the naturally touchy feely Jongwoon placed his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder and glanced down, "What are you cooking?" He asked as his eyes tilted upwards to look at Kyuhyun.

As soon as chestnut brown met flamingo pink, Kyuhyun's hand shook and almost toppled the whole pot of soup "A-Ah!" The movement made a few drops of soup spill out onto Kyuhyun's hand.

"Kyu!" Jongwoon separated himself from the maknae and grabbed the burnt hand immediately, frowning in concern. His eyes instantly made his way to Leeteuk, who sighed at the sight.

"Run it under cold water, I'll ask Heechul to bring the cream." Leeteuk ordered and Jongwoon complied, dragging an obedient Kyuhyun to the sink and ran the burnt part under the tap water.

"What were you thinking, Kyu?" Jongwoon asked as he rubbed gentle circles on the injury.

"N-Nothing." Kyuhyun couldn't possibly say 'I was distracted by your beautiful eyes, hyung.', he would definitely get smacked.

"Be more careful next time! Or I'll ask Teuk hyung to ban you from the kitchen!" Jongwoon threatened and turned off the tap, bringing Kyuhyun's hand to his lips and blew on it gently, "Better?"

"Y-Yes." Kyuhyun flushed and quickly nodded. Meanwhile, Heechul stalked in, laughing like a madman, earning a glare instantly from Kyuhyun.

"I'm not used to the Kyuhyun like this, you know!" Heechul chortled, slamming the burn cream on the island top dramatically.

"Shut up, hyung." Kyuhyun hissed like an angry Heebum, and earned a sudden smack from Jongwoon on his shoulder.

"Don't be rude!" Make it two angry Heebum.

"Alright, alright. Stop it, you kids. Kyuhyun, I'll meet you in your room after dinner. I'll help you with your interview." Heechul said semi seriously, and Kyuhyun returned it, "Sure, thanks hyung."

"Interview? Another one?" Jongwoon asked, opening up the cream and started applying it for Kyuhyun.

"Yeah."

………

A click.

"Take a seat, hyung. I'll finish this up." Kyuhyun nodded towards a one-seater couch at the corner as his fingers flew on the keyboard in front of him.

"A one-seater? What are you planning? You want my Woonie to sit on your lap?" Heechul casually teased, and Kyuhyun's knee instinctively jerked, hitting the desk with a sickening thud.

"Ow! Fu-" Kyuhyun almost cursed as he quickly exited his game to nurse his knee, "Hyung! Don't say that!" A pale pink dusted across Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"Is that the head of ELF I see?" Heechul wiggled his eyebrows.

"Let me change." Kyuhyun took in a deep breath loudly and closed his eyes. Heechul watched him amusingly as the next second Kyuhyun opened his eyes, Heechul sees the leader of ELF, the cold confidence that exuded out from this young man was extraordinary.

"Well?" Heechul tilted his head with a smirk that mirrored Kyuhyun's.

"We need to start executing our plan." Kyuhyun's brows knitted and said seriously.

"Of course." Heechul nodded, straightening up his posture, "Next week, he will be embarking on a short business trip with Lee Sugeun. That will be the best time to strike." Heechul provided.

"That's good." Kyuhyun nodded approvingly. "Confidence percentage?" He asked.

"Depends on how ready your team is, Kyuhyun." Heechul taunted with a raised eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter