Pink Glances

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Good morning!"

The next time Jongwoon met Kyuhyun was the following week, during their second shared module in Geography of Korea.

"Hyung! Gooood morninggg!" Kyuhyun plopped down on his seat beside Jongwoon when the older ignored him. Kyuhyun thought he wasn't paying attention.

"A-Ah. Good morning, Kyuhyun." Unable to ignore Kyuhyun, Jongwoon greeted curtly.

"Hyung, did you eat breakfast?" Kyuhyun asked, putting his elbow on the table and leaned his chin on his palm. He turned his head to the side so that he's staring at Jongwoon.

Even though Jongwoon's real answer was 'no', to end the conversation, he replied "Yeah." And nodded.

"Really???" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes playfully. "But Leeteuk hyung said you survive on coffee~" Kyuhyun teased, a small smile dancing on his lips.

"That doesn't mean I don't eat anything else!" Jongwoon retorted, feeling wronged.

"Is it??" Kyuhyun's playful tone made Jongwoon's short temper flare up again. Screw maintaining a distance, this brat needs a beating. "Yes!" Jongwoon raised his hand and pushed Kyuhyun.

"Ow..." Even though Jongwoon's hands were small, they still packed strength in them. Luckily, Kyuhyun had braced himself for the push.

"Hyung, you're so violent." Kyuhyun pouted and rubbed at the spot where Jongwoon pushed him.

"I..." Jongwoon lost his ability to speak again. He wanted to apologize, but Kyuhyun deserved it. He turned away in turmoil.

Before Kyuhyun could speak again, their teacher walked in and began speaking the moment she stepped into the class.

The chatter about the Geographical landscape of Korea did not stop for another 45 minutes. Meanwhile, silence had fell upon Jongwoon and Kyuhyun. As the class continued, Jongwoon couldn't help but feel guilty in the push just now, stealing glances at Kyuhyun every now and then uneasily. Sometimes, Kyuhyun would doze off from the teacher's words and Jongwoon would giggle to himself.

But what Jongwoon didn't know was that Kyuhyun was also stealing glances at him when he wasn't looking. Kyuhyun was afraid that Jongwoon was mad at him for the tease. He glanced at Jongwoon every 5 minutes the clock ticked.

Surprisingly, none of their eyes met for the past 40 minutes. Until the clock striked 45, and Kyuhyun took another glance and Jongwoon, he found another pair of eyes also looking at him.

"!" The sudden meeting made both of them embarrassed as they snapped their heads back to attention, blush creeping up their necks.

"That is all for today's lesson!" And the class groaned in pleasure. "There will be a project that lasts for 2 weeks. Get yourself paired up and get a representative to choose a location from here." The teacher announced, murmuring instantly going around the class.

"Hyung, wanna pair?" Kyuhyun asked, surprising Jongwoon.

"I-" Jongwoon started but was suddenly interrupted "Yesung hyung! Can I pair with you?!" "Kyuhyun-ssi! Can I pair with you? I'll bring you around my hometown!" Invitations were all over the class.

"I invited hyung already." Like a spoilt child, Kyuhyun declared as if Jongwoon would be stolen away, his long arm wrapping around Jongwoon as the older fitted perfectly.

"Kyuhyun!" Jongwoon hissed embarrassingly, trying to shrug the strong arm off him.

"Hyung, you don't want to be paired with me?" Kyuhyun turned and puppy eyed Jongwoon. To end the embarrassment, Jongwoon quickly nodded "Fine, fine! I'll be your pair." Jongwoon sputtered out hastily, the other students backing down, disappointed.

"Thank you, hyung." Kyuhyun smiled like he won first prize in a lottery.

"I'll go get our location, hyung. You can wait here." Kyuhyun stood up and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter