Cover up

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! My gloves! Where did they go?!"

15 years has passed and Jongwoon is now in a hurry because he was about to be late for the opening ceremony for the freshmen.

"Oh my go- I touched my pants! I need another one!" Jongwoon frantically ran back to his room when his suit pants turned pastel pink in merely a blink of an eye upon contact.

"It's there, Jongwoon-ah!" Heechul, Jongwoon's older brother, laid lazily on the couch and pointed at the dining table, where a pair of baby pink gloves lay. "Where?!" Jongwoon zoomed back outside, still adorning the pink pants because he can't change without wearing his gloves.

"There." Heechul gestured at the dining table direction where Heebum was now splayed across, playing with Jongwoon's glove.

"Heebum! Don't play with it! I'll turn you pink!" Jongwoon threatened and the cat instantly disappeared from sight. It had happened before and Heebum was so traumatized that it had to be sent to the vet.

Avoiding the table carefully, Jongwoon picked up his gloves and slipped them on.

"Don't forget your wig~" Heechul reminded as he welcomed Heebum into his arms.

"-and my contacts!" Jongwoon yelped when he moved past a mirror on the wall and saw the reflection of his bubblegum irises and soft pink hair.

"Gosh, why didn't you wake up earlier?" Heechul rolled his eyes. "You're about to be late in 15 minutes!" He reminded.

"WHAT?! You're the one that dragged me to play some weird game last night hyung! Unlike you, I have classes in the morning!" Jongwoon retorted as he changed his pants in seconds, clipped on his black haired wig swiftly, and applied dark contact lens to cover his weird genetics.

"It's not my fault you stayed~" Heechul shrugged, not a single remorse written on his face.

"I swear you're the worse, hyun- Why is my bag pink?! I touched it?!" Jongwoon was slipping into his shoes when he realised his bag a pretty rose pink.

"I think it was last night." Heechul helpfully chimed.

Jongwoon opened the door halfway and stepped one foot out "Urgh! Whatever. I'm going to be late for today's opening performance. Aren't you gonna come, hyung? Teuk hyung's doing the speech today." He turned and asked Heechul.

"Nah. Teukie knows I don't like boring stuff like this. Run along. You are left with 10 minutes." Heechul shook his head in reply while Jongwoon cursed "! I'll say hi to Teuk hyung for you!" Slamming the door in a hurry, Jongwoon ran out of the apartment in a flash. He was pretty tall for his age, and usually aced his sports assesment in school.

And now he has to make use of that and run to school. It was a 20 minutes walk away from his house.

He could make it if he ran.

………

"-and now, let us invite the president of the vocal section of the Music Club on stage to lead us in the singing of the school song!" Park Jungsu, or better known as Leeteuk, is the President of Home Economics which has a flair for MC-ing and hence been offered to do the MC-ing for school events.

A huge outburst of applause echoed in the crowd of freshmen. They weren't interested in the school song itself, but the president that got many of them applying for this school.

They waited. And waited.

"Don't worry! Let me check!" Leeteuk suddenly spoke into the microphone, surprising some of the freshmen. The MC then poked his head into backstage and saw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter