Pink Out Of The Bag

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the car started moving away from their apartment, the tensed muscles of Leeteuk gradually relaxed. He sat in the middle of the rear seats, flanked by Jongwoon and Heechul on each side as Heebum stretched lazily on his lap. They were a comforting presence, but his eyes can't help but to stare at Kyuhyun who was sitting in front.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything similar happen to hyung again."

Leeteuk recalled the words of Kyuhyun before they left the house. He was the boy. The boy that had sent Jongwoon to the hospital. He had so many questions to ask Kyuhyun.

Why didn't he step out to report the incident to the police? Why did he disappear without a trace after their encounter in the hospital? What had happened during the time when Jongwoon disappeared? Why did Jongwoon choose to forget everything subconsciously? Why did he choose to appear and help Heechul now?

Leeteuk had a few suspicions of his own but always has no concrete evidence. And asking Jongwoon would just result in a heart wrenching cry when he tries to remember.

The questions will have to be answered later.

"Teuk hyung? What are you thinking about?" Jongwoon's voice broke him out of his thoughts and a soft smile appeared on his lips, "Nothing, Yesungie." He reached out to pat Jongwoon's hand while Heebum's fur.

"We're here." Kyuhyun announced as the rented car stopped in front of a condominium.

"You stay here?" Jongwoon asked as he exited the car, followed by his older brothers.

"Yep. It's not big, but it should be enough for the four of us." Kyuhyun nodded and smiled at Jongwoon, in which the older returned.

"Are your parents staying with you?" Heechul asked as he started lugging their luggage out of the car boot together with Leeteuk.

"Nope. They moved to Jeju." Kyuhyun helped them in lifting their handcarries as Leeteuk passed Heebum to Jongwoon.

"Ahh..." Heechul hummed in reply as he observed the surroundings. It was only one street away from ELF's headquarters.

"Lead the way, Kyuhyun." Jongwoon popped up beside Kyuhyun and the younger nodded, walking into the condo and led them up the lift. Leeteuk, Heechul, and Jongwoon studied the condo as they memorized the entrances and exits, as well as the way to Kyuhyun's apartment.

After Kyuhyun punched the passcode in and unlocked the door, they entered after taking off their shoes, "The passcode is 08240203." Kyuhyun said without restrain.

"Hold on. You're just going to give us the passcode to your house like that?!" Jongwoon gasped, the only one with a huge reaction. Leeteuk was mildly surprised, but was not particularly because he kind of knew about Kyuhyun's 'identity'. Meanwhile, Heechul raised his eyebrows. The passcode was the same as ELF's headquarters.

"Yeah. I trust you guys." Kyuhyun nodded, putting down their baggage at the living room area. Kyuhyun's living room was simple and well furnished. Nothing extravagant, except for some high technology stuff, as expected for someone from the IT sector.

"Are you that trusting with everybody?" Jongwoon frowned disapprovingly. He was worried that Kyuhyun might be too innocent into giving people that he barely knew his passcode to his house.

"No, hyung." Kyuhyun chuckled. Jongwoon needs to know about him more. He's nothing close to trusting.

"I'm still not convin-ahhhh." Jongwoon yawned mid-sentence. By the time they had moved everything over, it was already dawn. Day was breaking, and they had moved the whole night because of Leeteuk's insistence.

"Sorry, guys..." Leeteuk apologized with his head down, although deep down, he didn't regret his decision.

"Don't say sorry, Teukie. It's also my decision to move out." Heechul shook his head and pulled Leeteuk over to the couch, "We should take a nap." And Heechul just plopped his head down on Leeteuk's lap and went into dreamland instantly.

"Aish..." Leeteuk looked at the sleeping head, a comforting warm weight on his lap. He knew Heechul was forcing him to take a nap as well, preventing him from getting anywhere.

"Why a nap here and not in the guest room?" Kyuhyun asked, standing beside Jongwoon and overlooked the older.

"It's just them. Heechul hyung knows that Teukie hyung would unpack everything first before sleeping. So he's forcing Teuk hyung to sleep now." Jongwoon replied, with a soft smile on his face.

"Ohh..." Kyuhyun nodded in understanding, "Are you going to nap here too, hyung?" He asked.

"Yep! I'll take this couch." Jongwoon dragged his feet over to the couch adjacent to that of Heechul and Leeteuk's. "See you when I wake up!" And then he was gone, with Heebum jumping off and curling up on another seat.

Looking over to the eldest's side, Kyuhyun found Leeteuk asleep with his hand on Heechul's bicep. They looked peaceful.

A huge smile appeared on Kyuhyun's face as he bowed.

"Thank you for accepting my offer."

………

By the time Jongwoon woke up, it was mid-afternoon. Luckily it was a weekend, if not all of them would be in trouble with the school except for Heechul.

Jongwoon groggily woke up and found himself to be alone. He heard voices in the kitchen.

"...there is 10x more the reason to make him miserable." Kyuhyun's voice was cold and promised pain, and it reminded him of that incident in Cheonan.

"Make who miserable?" Jongwoon asked, stepping into their view, apparently surprising them, as they jumped at his voice. Jongwoon frowned in confusion.

"A-Ah! Jongwoon-ah! You're awake?" Heechul called out and Jongwoon frowned even more, looking at his brother with panicked eyes.

"Hyung! Did you just call me Jongwoon?" Jongwoon whispered harshly. Kyuhyun was still here for goodness sake! But Heechul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter