CHAPTER 20

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She leaned against his chest as they let the Vampire Rogue King checking her pulse.

"Your pulse," Young Dae looked at her while she smiled weakly.

"It's normal,"

"You never been like this," she shrug and slowly he put her hand down.

 

"I will go prepare something for your treatment," he said and leave the couple alone.

She turned to look at him and hug him tightly. He hug her back while kissing on top of her head.

"What's wrong?" 

"I just miss Seojun," she whispered and he chuckle.

"We will see him once you get cured,"

"If I don't?"

"You will get cure," he said and tighten his hold.

 

"Sunghoon,"

"Humm?"

"Nothing, I just love to hear your voice," he chuckle again and she breath in his scent. She didn't want him to know that she is the edge of her life. She didn't want him to panic about it. She knew, Young Dae did realise about her pulse but remained to silent about it.

 

"Anna," she hummed when he called her softly.

 

"I won't let you die," he whispered and she held her tears.

The weather suddenly changed. The blue sky in the Vampire Rouge Kingdom slowly dissapeared as the black cloud slowly gathering in the sky. 

"I can feel something is going to happen," said Jay who was watching the sky through the window.

"And I don't like this one a bit," said Sunghoon as he appeared beside Heesueng.

"Anna?" asked Jake who was standing not far from them.

"She's resting. I think we need to see everyone," said Sunghoon and they all nod.

 

Joshua stood in front as his demons stood behind him. Sunghoon appeared next to him and they have these killer look on their faces.

"He's here," said RM as they could feel the Coven's temperature suddenly drop.

"The sudden visit from the death soul isn't a good thing," said Kihyun calmly while waiting for the door open.

 

"Do you think his sudden visit related to Anna?" asked Soobin and they all just shrug.

"Don't you think you wife is too popular among these Vampire Demons?" asked Sunoo and Sunghoon just remained silent. Oh, he didn't like that sound.

 

"Well, well, look at that," finally he appeared as the door open.

Young Dae just plainly looked at his half brother who was smiling sinisterly at them with his four men behind him.

"Hello there, brother! It's good to see you again!" said Kim Dong Hee and smiled. Young Dae just rolled his eyes.

"Why did I-"

 

Everyone freeze including him.

Everyone's eyes widen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter