CHAPTER 22

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He took a seat next to her as she calmly watching the view in front of them.

"Look like everyone had an idea to bring out the culprit," she said slowly and he hummed then looked at her.

"You okay with it?" she turned to look at him and nod her head.

"I just hope this time, we could found the culprit," she said and then looked in front of them.

"Sunghoon," she then looked at him again and he waited for her to speak.

 

"Anna?"

"Nothing, I just miss you," she said and he smiled widely then raised his eyebrows.

"I miss you too," he said and she just smiled.

 

She knew, this isn't the right time to tell him.

But, as soon as possible, she would tell him.

 

 

He kissed her as he slowly zipping up her dress. She smiled through the reflection of mirror as their eyes met. They preparing for their anniversary event. 

"You look so beautiful that I wish I could lock you in our rooms," he whispered and she chuckled while rolling her eyes. She shook her head and turned around to face him.

"We will have fun once this over, okay?" he grinned and leaned to kiss her soft lips.

 

She looked at him confusingly as he took her hands then slipped a ring with red diamond. 

"Sunghoon,"

"It will always meant to be yours from the beginning," he whispered and her eyes getting moist.

"Promise me, never take this ring off," he continued and she smiled.

"I promise," she said and he smiled.

 

"Papa! Momma!" she turned to see their handsome suit up twinning his father's look. Sunghoon happily caught him in his arm and pick him up.

"You look pretty, momma!" she chuckled and kissed his soft cheek.

"My little prince also looking handsome," little Seojun cheekily smile at her.

Sunghoon smiled and then just shook his head.

"Now, shall we go? I bet everyone is already waiting," said Sunghoon and both the mother and son nod their head.

 

Sunghoon put Seojun down on the floor and held his father's hand where as his other arm casually wrapped around Leanna's waist.

He stopped for while and shook his head making sure he didn't hear it wrong.

Something is not right with his wife.

He knew that his wife is hiding something. 

 

Before they step out from the room, Leanna stop him making he looked at her.

 

"I love you, remember that," she said and he nod.

"I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter