CHAPTER 4

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present,

She ignored people stares as she stood there with her son holding tightly her hands as her eyes looked into her father who was still stayed in his seat. She couldn't see her mother anywhere. True to his word, her father probably locked her mother somewhere so she couldn't stop her father to punish her.

"You're alive," Joshua slowly said.

"I am," she said slowly and trying to calm.

"And you have a son, Anna,"

"I am,"

 

"You do realise this caused a great scandal?"

"So, you believe more to those rumours instead of me?" she said and then she just shrug.

"Anna,"

"Of course, why would I try so hard to make you believe me, father," she said with a smile on her face.

 

"Don't hurt my momma," all eyes on the small boy who was holding his mother's hand.

"Seojun,"

"My momma has enough with pain," he said and Joshua raised his eyebrows.

"Hey, hey, look at me," Leanna quickly on her knees so she could talk to him in his height.

"They won't hurt me, dear,"

"But, he is angry momma," he said while tilt his head in confusion as he point his small finger to Joshua.

"Umm... well everyone is," he added and Leanna gulped. She couldn't explain this.

 

"They are angry but they won't hurt me, sweetie. Now, look their eyes, they aren't red, right?" she said while Seojun looked at them.

"Their hearts isn't black," she added and Seojun nod quickly.

"Their scents aren't yucky," again Seojun nod.

"Now, be good, okay? After this, we will go home," she said slowly and Seojun nod happily.

 

"Anna, tell me, who is the father?" slowly Eunwoo, the 3rd Prince, who was sat next to their Crown Prince elder brother, Hyunsuk  asked after he watched his little sister's interaction with her son.

"Your son isn't an ordinary immortal, Anna," said Rowon, the 2nd Prince. 

"I don't know where he is," she calmly said.

Joshua shook his head felt disbelief.

 

"Your action would harm you, Anna. Princess or not, I can not help you,"

"You never did," she said and all eyes on her.

"Anna," Hyunsuk warned.

"Now, can I leave? My son already felt agitated, Your Majesty," she said and held her son tightly.

"Without seeing mother?" asked Nam Da Reun, the 4th Prince.

She nod.

 

"She will understand," she said and quickly pick her son up.

 

"Mother is bed-ridden, Anna," she stopped on her track as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter