CHAPTER 17

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She wipe her son's face and smiled as he gave her a sweet smile.

"Papa?" 

"He will come soon," Seojun nod and grinned as he ate the cookies that her mother's bake for him.

 

"How is my little guy doing?" he entered the kitchen and smiled as he saw his view in front of him.

"Papa!" excitedly Park Seojun greet him and he pick him up.

"Hold it there, you will dirty your Papa's coat,"

"It's okay, this thing can be wash," said Sunghoon and Leanna just shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Now, how are you?" he asked and she smiled.

"I'm fine," she said and he leaned closer to peck her cheek.

"No pain?" she shook her head while smiling at him. He sigh in relief.

 

"So, how was your meeting going?" she asked and he just shrug while giving his attention to their son.

"We decided to make arrangement to meet him," she looked at him. Studying her husband's face and he looked her while raising his eyebrows.

"What?"

"You seems fine," when he was about to answer her, someone interupt him.

 

"Oh, he is when he already let out his frustration," said Jake and both of them looked at him who was groaned in annoyance.

Seojun asked his father to put him down and quickly ran towards Jake who was trying to clean himself.

"Woah," said Jake as he watched Seojun cleaned him.

 

Leanna chuckled as she watched suprised look from both Sunghoon and Jake.

"There, it's all clean," Seojun said and smirk.

"Woah, come, let Uncle Jake tell everyone!" excitedly Jake picked him up and leaving the couple alone.

Sunghoon shook his head and then turned his head to look at his wife who was cleaning up all the empty bowl as she had a baking session with their son.

 

"You look tired," he said and stood behind her as she washed her hands. 

"Not really," she said and letting him wrapped his arms around her.

"You sure?"

"Yes," he chuckled and slowly turned her around. Their eyes met and he stared into her brown eyes.

 

"Do you know that I like to see your eyes?" he asked suddenly and she just remained silent.

Gulped.

She knew he wants something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter