CHAPTER 3

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She looked her son was sleeping peacefully on the bed while heavy sigh left from her lips. Slowly, she stood up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"He's sleeping?" asked Yunho and she nod while smiled at him.

"The rest?" she asked she didn't see any of them.

 

"They went out to buy something, probably back in few minutes," said Yunho and Leanna nod. 

They both froze as they could smell the scent.

"Anna," Leanna quickly put her finger on her lips.

"Grab Seojun and we leave through the back door," she said slowly and her eyes fixed on the door.

 

"Anna,"

"Go, at least, I can hold them few longer,"

"And it will expose your wherebout,"

"I don't care both of your safety is more important right now," she said as both of them looked at the door as the people outside banged it hard.

"GO!" 

 

Yunho nod.

 

 

Yunho held Seojun tightly in his arms while waiting for her not too far from the small banglo.

"Yunho!" his eyes widen when he recognize the voice.

"Yeonjun," Yunho gulped as Yeonjun stood in front of him with Soobin next to him.

"Why-" 

"Help her! She's inside!"

"Who?"

"Aish! Anna is inside there! Those ugly freaks Vampire Rogues are attacking her!" finally he said it.

 

Soobin nod and then he looked behind Yunho.

"Niki and Jay, come with me," Yunho gulped as he heard his voice.

Mentally, he cursed himself.

 

 

Blood dripping on her upper arm and she still fight the Vampire Rogues without stop. She hissed as kick her hard making her stumble back but someone caught her fast.

She froze.

"Relax, let them fight those rogues," he said as she tried to push him away but failed miserably. She was rigid in his arms while her eyes watched Niki, Jay and Soobin fought the Vampire Rouges till those creatures are dead.

She pushed his arms from holding her slowly walked away from him as the three of them ensure the rogues are dead as good.

 

"They're dead," said Niki as he watched her looked at the lifeless body.

Her eyes widen as she remembered something.

Her son!

 

Quickly she ran out to find her son as the others quickly followed her behind.

"Anna," Lina sigh in relief as she saw Seojun still sleeping in Yunho's arms.

"Let's go," she said but Sunghoon grabbed her arms making her to face him. She looked away, despise the idea to look him and the people that he brought with him.

"We're taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter