EPILOGUE

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few years later,

She fixed her dress while looking in front of the mirror. She smiled as she felt his arms slowly find its away wrapped around her waist. She tilt her neck to the side, letting him leaving soft kisses on her neck.

"So beautiful and all mine," he said and she chuckle.

"All yours," she said and he smiled.

 

"Come, everyone is waiting already," he said as she fixed his bow tie. She nod and linked her arms with his.

"Aria and Seojun?" she asked as she didn't their children.

"They already with the rest," he said and slowly they entered the hall filled with hundreds of demonds and vampires.

"Anna!" she turned and grinned as she saw familiar face.

 

"Alyssa!" they exchanged hugged.

"Princess Alyssa," Sunghoon greet and she nod at him then turned back to Leanna.

"It had been long time, how are you?" she asked and she smiled.

"Good,"

"You're staying for good?" Leanna asked her happily and she nod.

"Of course! I had finished my training at the academy. Plus, my dad said I need to help your brother, Rowon to settle somethings,"

"Humm, smells something fishy," said Leanna and Alyssa just rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't. I already move on, dear," said Alyssa and Leanna just laughed.

"Oh, speaking about the devil," both of them looked at the door.

Everyone bowed down to the Demon Royal members and slowly they approached the couple. Alyssa who was trying to walk away but couldn't as Leanna pulled her closer.

"Alyssa," the Demon Empress Lina called the Sky Kingdom Princess as she smiled at her.

 

"Aunt Lina, how are you?"

"I'm good. How was your training?" 

"Good and already end with it,"

"I bet your father already told you?" asked Joshua, The Demon Emperor and smiled.

 

Alyssa awkwardly smiled and nod her head.

 

"Well, I am looking forward to see you dear," said Joshua and smiled.

 

Alyssa then looked at Leanna and gave her 'what-on-earth-are-you-up-to' . Sunghoon just shook his head as he knew how these two ladies whenever they met up.

"Lyssa," a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter