CHAPTER 15

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He held her closely to his as they entered the hall filled with high ranking of Demon Lords and Vampire Lords. Her face ligthen as she saw her uncles from the Sky Kingdom.

"Yibo Shushu!" he smiled while hug the younger princess. Sunghoon nod at him as he let her hug him tightly.

"Everyone is here," she said as she saw her Junjie, Hongyi and Xu Kun.

 

"How is your body?" asked Junjie and she nod while smile assuringly at her.

"We are all here to help you," said Yibo and Leanna looked at him then Sunghoon. Sunghoon nod at her as she gave him a confirmation look.

"They already knew about the poison blood you have, Anna," said Xu Kun softly and she sigh.

"I guess, you all want to know the real story?" she asked while looking at every one of them.

 

"If you want too," said Jeonghan and smiled.

"Anna, we won't force you if you don't want," quickly Jimin said as he watched Leanna remained statue.

Sunghoon put his hand on her shoulder and she looked at him.

"I will tell," she said and smiled while looking at Sunghoon.

"Are you sure?" she nod.

 

"But, I need to an assurance from all of you,"

"What's wrong?" asked Hoshi and she gulped.

"Whatever I show you, I need you guys calm down," she said and they all reluctantly nod their heads.

 

She closed her eyes as her lips move reading the spell.

Slowly, the temperature drop and the room was cold that all people in the room trembling due to cold.

Then, in few second, she brought them into the memories land.

 

 

Her breathing was hard and trying so hard not to scream as the pain strike to her head. She tried to kick the rogue away from continue her blood from her wrist.

"Anna," she looked at the rogue, 

Well to be more fact,

The Vampire Rogue King.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I shouldn't -"

"Its hurt, Young Dae," she cried and quickly he scoop her up while as she hold her bleeding wrist.

"Hang in, there," he said as he quickly brought her back to his Coven.

 

"How is this possible, My King?!" a healer panicly took her from his arms.

"I couldn't stop myself. It's just snap," Leanna screamed in pain and quickly it snap Kim Young Dae from keeping blaming himself.

"You need to stop blame yourself, okay? Now, just help me to ease this pain!" she snapped and Young Dae gulped.

"I'm sorry," he said and quickly helped the healer to heal her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter