CHAPTER 21

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Everyone was waiting for her entered the hall. Joshua looked at his sons as they look so calm and collected when reality, they were nervous as hell.

"She will be okay," said S.Coups and Joshua just nod.

Dong Hee and Young Dae calmly wait for the couple entered near the window.

 

All eyes on her as she entered the hall, rather looking sick, she look more healthier and her skin turned even paler. Her scents changed and everyone gulped. She look very alluring and beautiful.

"How are you?" asked Joshua as he hugged her and she nod.

"I'm fine," she whispered and she hugger him back. She miss his hug and feeling glad that he welcomed here this time with a warm hug.

"You need to be careful," she turned around and looked at Dong Hee who was looking at her.

 

"Kim Dong Hee,"

"It had been a while," she nod and gulped.

"I won't hurt you," he added as he could sense her uneasiness.

 

"You lost my trust, Dong Hee,"

"And you lost my trust too, Leanna,"

"What did I do to you?"

"Anna, stop being hypocrite for a second. Remember, what had you done?"

"What?" she asked and waiting for him to say.

 

"We should had meet up that night, didn't you remember?"she tilt her head and looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Anna, I pass a note to one of your maid and asked you to meet me that night. But, you didn't even bother to come to see me,"

"Dong Hee, I swear I don't even know about this,"

"Lie! You were there when I fell from the hill!"

"Dong Hee, I was busily practising my magic with my brothers at the Sky Kingdom," said Leanna and she looked into his eyes.

 

For the first time ever since he poisoned her that night, he able to see her eyes.

"Then who was it?" he asked and she slowly shook her head.

Someone was trying to ruin their friendship.

"Someone is trying to ruin our friendship," she whispered and her mind was trying to figure out the main culprit.

"Anna," Sunghoon softly called her as she keep muttering to herself. An old habits whenever she didn't able to solve the mystery.

 

"We need to go back home," sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter