CHAPTER 23

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He wrapped his hands around her neck and she grinned while looking at him.

"Sunghoon dear, you just couldn't kill me," he remained silent while looking at her.

 

"I pity you, Haru," 

Haru stop smiling.

"All the promises that you made with your parents are useless right now," he said and tilt his head.

"You know, consider it lucky that I am the one who kill you and not the Demon Emperor,"

Haru's eyes widen.

 

"Because I didn't play with my toy. I tend to do it quick and silent,"

 

Just with one snap,

 

She gone.

 

"Anna, wake up, dear," Lina's worried voice made everyone turned to them. Quickly, Sunghoon rushed to them and looked at his unconcious wife.

"What happened, mother?" asked Da Reum who was looking at his sister's pale face.

"Her pulse is steady, I think she's exhausted," said Rowon and looked at Leanna as he felt her pulse.

 

"Hold on," said Rowon and he looked at Sunghoon. They both exchanged look and Sunghoon just remained silent.

"Call me healer now," said Sunghoon and looked at Jay as he quickly vanished into thin air. With that, he left the hall with her in his arms carrying her in bridal style. 

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes and found Sunghoon was sitting next to her on their bed. He caressed her hair softly and lovingly while holding her hand. She tried to sit up but stop by him. He shook his head lightly.

"What's wrong?" she asked weirdly and he just stared at her.

"There's something I need to ask you," she looked at him weirdly.

 

"Is there something that you need to tell me?" he asked slowly and she blink her eyes trying to avoid him.

"Anna?"

"I'm pregnant," she said and he just stayed still.

"Is that why you reluctant to continue our plan two days ago?" she gulped.

"Sunghoon, I know we talked about this... but-"

"Since when did you know?"

 

"Since the day we're staying at the Vampire Rogue Coven,"

"The time you were almost died..." he muttered and quickly she sat up.

"I-"

"You knew about your condition that time and you're pregnant, Anna. Are you out of your mind?" she closed her eyes and gulped.

She didn't like this.

 

"They knew, didn't they?! Young Dae and Dong Hee knew about this right?!"

"I ask them to not tell you about it,"

"Anna, I thought you love me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter