CHAPTER 13

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She kissed both cheeks of her son and he smiled.

"How are you Momma?" she smiled.

"I'm fine dear," his smile widen and slowly he sat in front of her on the bed.

 

Sunghoon casually sat next to her as both of them focused on their son.

"What's wrong?" asked Leanna as Seojun didn't say any words.

"Nothing, it's good to see Momma is fine," she chuckle and Sunghoon could felt butterflies in his stomach as he saw her smile.

It had been long time already ever since he saw her smile.

 

"Momma,"

"Humm?"

"You shouldn't be mad at Papa," Leanna blink her eyes and then tilt her head.

"I am not,"

"Then why don't want to talk to him?"

"About what?"

"About you know,"

"Seojun?" Sunghoon called his name and the little prince gulped.

 

"About how we always being attack by those stinky creatures," his mother's eyes widen while quickly Seojun closed his mouth with his hand.

"Stinky creatures?" Sunghoon asked as he looked at her then to their son.

"Seojun-ah, how about we grab some food for your Momma to eat?" Jay quickly said as he felt the atmosphere changed.

 

"So, what was that all about?" Sunghoon asked as he ensure that their son left completely.

"Nothing, it's just a normal thing,"

"Anna, it isn't, I am sure with it," he said and she rolled her eyes then slowly pulled away from him but she stop her.

"Running away isn't the correct answer,"

"I never did,"

"Then explain why you need to lie about your death?"

"I have reasons and I am not going to tell you,"

 

"Don't you trust me, Anna?" she looked into his eyes.

"Then, have you ever trust me?" he looked back into her eyes.

 

They stayed like that for a long time.

 

"You don't," she said and slowly pushed him away.

 

He sigh in defeat as he heard she close the door of their joint bathroom. He knew, he was wrong but she shouldn't blame him after how she act towards everyone else. But again, he couldn't blame her after what he did to her during their time together.

 

She sat next to him as pretend everything was normal. Her eyes scanned every people in the room.

She saw,

Her father,

Her brothers,

Her uncles,

Her close friends,

But she couldn't see her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter