CHAPTER 2

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few thousand years ago,

She smirk as she saw the woman fell shameless beside him. Called her immature but she couldn't let him with any woman. All, she knew, he is belong to her only.

"Anna, you shouldn't do that," said Heeseung from her side. She just casually shrugs then turned to him with a small smile.

"Well, don't blame me. I just couldn't help it. After all, she knew I have a thing with him,"

"Too bad, he didn't look at you like that way, little girl," said Jake and Leanna just glared at him.

 

Jay just shook his head and remaind silent.

"Anyways, who is she?" asked Niki and Leanna just crossed her arms.

"She's from Snake Tribe. Umm.... Bang Chan Lord's niece," she answered while nodding her head.

"Oh, I heard about her," everyone looked at Sunoo.

"She's Lady Amber," said Sunoo and Leanna just nod boredly.

 

"I don't even know why they send her here. It's not going to fix her terrible attitude," nag Leanna and the rest of men just chuckle.

"Well, speak about yourself, Anna," said Jay and Leanna just glared him, but she just ignored it.

"So, are we going to let her seduce him?" snapped Leanna and her eyes still fixed on the people in front of her.

 

"Well, humm... Fine, stay here," said Jungwon then slowly approaching them.

 

 

She took a deep breath before letting herself fell from the cliff. She let herself drown deep into the sea with eyes close. Her eyes opened and then she continued to swim until she reached to the land.

"You should stop doing that," she smirk and let the man pulled her.

"I need to release or I might burn everything," Hongjoong just chuckled. Slowly, he helped her out from the water and gave her towel to let her dry herself.

"So, Amber is here,"

"Humm,"

"You're not going to do anything? I can see she is interested with your master," she rolled her eyes.

"You think, I would let that happened? No way. This is Hong Leanna, the Demon Princess. I can get what I want,"

"Anna, becareful. Things would go bad when you're greedy too much," he remind and she smiled.

 

"I know that, don't worry,"

"Good,"

"Anyways, why are you here?" asked Leanna and Hongjoong smiled.

"Your mother asked me to fetch you. She knew you're here, it's time for the event,"

"Event?"

"Don't tell me you forget,"

"OH MY! LET'S GO!" she said and stood up quickly then quickly walked away with Hongjoong followed behind.

 

 

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could hear the music playing and people happily chattered as everyone were celebrating the Demon Crown Prince's birthday. She bit her lips to stop her from screaming in pain as she felt the sudden pain on her back. But, it stop as she could sense him near.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter