CHAPTER 16

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

They couldn't say anything as they walked into her memories. 

They couldn't say describe how hurt she was.

 

He saw how the man just forcely took her wings.

He saw how the man tortured her leaving marks on her.

He saw how the man assault her.

He just couldn't take this easily.

 

She held his hand tightly and he looked at her with apologetic eyes.

"I'm okay,"

"It must be hurt," she chuckled.

"I'm used to it," he shook his head.

 

They saw how cruel the woman was.

They saw how the woman was trying all she can to make her out of their life.

 

"Anna," Yibo called her softly and she smiled.

"It happened thousand years ago already. Just like you all said, we need to find the culprit and we need to find the cure," she said slowly.

"Have you suspect anyone?" asked RM who was standing not far from them.

Leanna shook her head and then she remembered something. She didn't know if she can talk about this matter as her mother decided to not tell about it.

"Dear," Joshua said and Leanna looked at her beloved father.

"I don't know if I can say this, but ..."

"But?" asked Rowon and Leanna gulped.

 

"Anna, tell us,"

"I think mother knew about this," she said and looked at his father.

Joshua took a deep breath. Now, he knew what his daugther meant.

 

Leanna looked at Sunghoon as they watched Joshua left the room quietly.

"Don't worry, your father probably knew about this," said Yibo and she nod her head slowly.

 

 

He watched her patting their son to sleep as he drank a bottle of blood as he entered their room.

"Hey," he greeted and she smiled back.

"How was the meeting?" he just shrugs.

"Nothing new," she nod and slowly laid their son on the bed as she helped him took off his coat.

 

"You need anything?" she asked as he held her hands before she walked away from him.

"I miss you," he said and she raised her eyebrows while smiling at him.

"I miss you too," she said back and he smiled.

 

"Sunghoon," she called his name as he back hug her when she decided to put his coat inside the laundry. He snuggled into her neck and inhaled her scent.

"Let me hug you for a while,"

"What's wrong? You never have been these clingy," he snuggled even more.

"Nothing, I just need to make sure you're okay," she sigh and then slowly turned to look at him. She cupped his face and he lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter