CHAPTER 24

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She felt a wet towel on her forehead and slowly she opened her eyes. She turned to see Heeseung and Jay who were sitting at the couch inside their room.

"You're awake," said Jay and she hummed.

Heavy sigh escaped from her lips. Both men looked at each other.

"Don't tell me that he asked you two to take care of me," she said and smiled weakly at them.

 

"He did, we just can't refuse," said Heeseung and she just shook her head.

"It's normal okay?"

"Morning sickness? Anna, you're what? in few days you're in your third trismeter week. And it's impossible for you to have morning sickness. Plus, you had a fever," said Jay.

"And it didn't compare when I used to carry Seojun," she said and that made everyone went into silent.

 

"He probably cool off soon, Anna," said Heeseung and she just shrug then turned her body as her back facing them.

"Anna,"

"I don't know. I did apologize to him, but I guess it's not enough. I tried, but he refused. Now, we're having a baby and I thought we will be in this together,"

"Anna," warned Jay to ensure she talk something properly.

"I didn't even expect to have a baby inside me during that time and I didn't even think that I could survive you know? What would he do if he knows that this baby will harm me when myself actually couldn't bare any babies anymore after this?"

"Anna," again Jay called her but she refused to listen.

"You know what, I don't care. I would I just do everything alone just like before. It's not big deal. If he doesn't want me and this baby just because of that stupid thing, go ahead. I am fed up already and don't blame me if I decided to runaway,"

 

"Are you sure?" 

She froze but remained on her position.

She knew those two traitors left them along time ago.

 

"Anna,"

"I'm tired," she said and closed her eyes tightly.

 

She walked past by him and pretend she didn't see him as they bumped into the hallway of their coven. She didn't even bother to greet him and just quickly walked towards her exact destination.

The Coven's Kitchen.

Where would she be?

 

"You know, you could just ask anyone to cook for you," said Jake as he watched Leanna stir the pot. 

"I preferred no. I'm hungry, the last thing I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter