CHAPTER 18

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He kissed her and pulled her closer to his bare body. Their breathing hard and she could still feel his warmth seeds filled her womb. 

"You okay?" he asked and she nod her head while breathing hard. 

He caress her soft milky skin while planting soft kisses. She snuggled closer looking for his warmth and breath in his scent. She knew he was letting out his frustration during their session just now. She knew, he was actually worried about something, but didn't dare to ask him.

"I had discussion with your father just now," she looked up at him and studying his face.

"What did he say?"

"We are going to meet him in two days," she nod softly and slowly she reached out his face.

He looked at her.

 

"Is this the reason why you frustrated?" she asked and he sigh.

"I guess you know me better," she smiled softly.

"I bet I do," slowly his face lighten up.

"Now, promise me, you will never step away an inch from me when we arrived there," she chuckled and slowly she kissed his chin.

 

"I promise," she said and her eyes widen when he slowly on top of her.

"Now, for round 3," he whispered and she squealed.

 

 

Her eyes wondering around the Vampire Rogue's Coven and she tighten her hands on his hands. He pulled her closer and ensure none of Vampire Rogues stay close to her. Slowly, they step inside the Coven and followed everyone entered the main hall.

There, he is.

"Welcome, Your Majesty," he greeted the Demon Emperor and Joshua just nod his head.

His eyes then stop at her as she entered the hall with the Master Vampire Demon Lord. He tried to control himself to not run towards her.

"Your Highness," he greeted the Rogue King and Yokohama nod but stood not far from the couple.

"You're not going to greet me?" suddenly Sunghoon asked and looked at him. The Vampire Rogue King just smirk.

 

She tighten her hold and he turned to her. She shook her head and gave him a look.

"Anna," he called her and she just nod while smiling softly at him.

"Young Dae," he smiled as she called him softly while Sunghoon growled in warning.

"You're alive,"

"I am," she said and nod.

 

"Why?"

"I have reasons,"

"Well, tell me the reasons then,"

"You don't have any power to ask her why," interupt Sunghoon and she looked at him. Sighs in relief as he able to back her up.

 

"Enough, we're here is to talk, not to fight," remind Joshua and everyone went into silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter