CHAPTER 19

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He knew she was right. But, he just can't let her to get hurt again.

"You're right," she looked at him and sigh.

Closing her eyes while trying to calm down.

 

"I guess there is not point to talk here," she said and slowly getting up from her chair but stop when he said something.

"I can't let him hurt you,"

"Then what power do you have to hurt me?" she snapped and trying to not snap at any moment.

"I was mad, Anna. I was so angry that when I heard you-"

"I married to Sunghoon isn't my choice. I know that you know about me having a crush and love him secretly, but marrying him that time, wasn't my choice. Remember?" she said and he looked at her.

 

"Anna,"

"I gave you choices that day, but instead. You insist to choose him and not me. That is why, I never choose you," she said and looked back at her.

Finally, she said it and he gulped.

"Sunghoon, I'm tired," then she left them there.

 

As she let her husband closed the door behind. She almost collapsed on the floor but he got her. He hugged her from behind and letting the silent surround them.

Slowly he turned her to look at him.

His heart ache.

He pulled her into his warmth hug and tighten as he heard her sob.

 

"There, there, let it out" he whispered and she hugged him back. 

Tightly.

There, he let her cried her heart out. 

After few thousand years, it was the first time he saw her cry.

He glad that he was the one who able lend his shoulder to her whenever she need. Just like the old days.

 

He took a deep breath and looked at the Young Vampire Rogue King. Both him and Rogue King exchanged look. They smiled.

" Anna did talk about you a lot when she was young," said Joshua and Yong Dae look at the Demon Emperor.

"I remembered whenever she made visits to my kingdom, she always talk about how cool you are compared to her brothers," said Yokohama made four princes rolled their eyes.

 

"I did lots of bad thing,"

"Nevertheless, she still has you in deep of heart," said Hyunsuk and nod.

"We know, you just need to redeem it," said Rowon and looked at him while smiling sinisterly.

"We will talk about that later once everything is over," said Joshua as he could felt different atmosphere from his sons.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter