Old door

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neither Hyejin nor Wheein could stand beginning around Yongsun during the following days.

The brunette kept mentioning the radio dj every 5 minutes. And when she realized they were tired of that, she would sigh deeply and have a silly smile on her face.

Moonbyul sent Yongsun a breakfast basket on Monday, a red rose on Tuesday, and Tteokbokki for her lunch on Wednesday.

The other co-workers kept staring but the brunette couldn't care less.

She was on cloud nine and nobody could take that away from her.

The librarian started to think about what to do to spoil the radio dj too.

So she sent the girl crush pizza on Wednesday evening and fried chicken on Thursday.

Moonbyul kept smiling like a fool during the whole transmission and her staff , saying she seemed very whipped.

Before the show ended on Thursday, the handsome girl said while on air:

__ That special someone who is captivating my heart is certainly hearing this. So I'd like to know something. Will you go out with me tomorrow? I know it's a holiday. So no work for you. Call me soon, babe.

The director of the radio show laughed and told his assistant to play a romantic song.

Moonbyul cracked up but didn't feel embarrassed. After all, she was taken by the butterflies growing in numbers in her stomach by the minute.

Yongsun could only hold herself until the minute the dj said good night to the listeners. Then she called to say yes a dozen times.

__ Where are we going tomorrow?__ The older one asked full of excitement.

__ Hmmm...secret.__ The brown-haired one responded with hesitation.

__ Why do you sound weird?

Moonbyul laughed and asked back:

__ Don't you think is too soon to know me that well?

__ Well, it's not my fault if we clicked like that.__ Yongsun bragged.

__ Okay...I want you to meet someone. I am just concerned that you may get disappointed with our third date.

__ It's not a woman, is it? Like a y assistant or a hot best friend. I'm not that open-minded. __ The librarian let her jealous side be shown.

Giggling, Moonbyul answered:

__ Nope, not a woman. Plus, I don't have a y assistant. I don't consider my friends hot either.

__ Hmmm... Can't you give me a hint?__ Yongsun was dying of curiosity.

__ We're going to see the ocean.

__ Just see or you are dragging me on a crazy sailing trip?

__ For now, just to see.__ The dj laughed.

__ Okay. What time should I be ready?

__ Is it okay if I pick you up at 8 am?

__ Yes, perfectly fine.

__ So go to sleep, my sun. Have some rest and dream about me.__ Moonbyul said in a soft tone instead of the usual greasy one.

__ Only if you do the same.__ Yongsun said cutely.

__ It's all I want. Good night.

__ Good night.

The librarian tried to fall asleep immediately but the excitement was shaking her chest.

__ x __

It was a warm and sunny morning and the couple irradiated happiness.

Moonbyul opened the door of the car for the librarian and Yongsun felt her body trembling with a mix of emotion and the excitement you have for being near your crush.

It took them one hour to reach a small town that survived thanks to the sea.

Yongsun noticed the number of old ladies selling their craft at a street market. And many men sell fish, lobster, and other creatures captured in the ocean.

The radio dj drove along the main street and made a turn on a path made of sand.

Then they could see a small house at the far end.

Moonbyul turned off the engine and explained:

__ Here is the land of love, small talk, a cozy soap, and grilled fish. There is no room for cellphones or TVs. But I have the impression that you're gonna still feel at home.

__ I'm positive I will.__ The brunette smiled.

The younger woman held her hand and they interlocked their fingers while walking towards the house.

Suddenly an old man wearing a bucket hat came from the beach and he had a cute grin on his face.

__ What a fantastic surprise, little door! The old man exclaimed and opened his arms.

Laughing, Moonbyul let herself be hugged tightly while r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter