Second date

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had to make a huge effort not to flood Yongsun with phone calls every day.

As the radio DJ knew the older girl had to work from Monday to Friday and she had her own job every evening, the handsome one tried to control her enthusiasm.

However, after a couple of days, she gave up being cool and started sending cute messages and adorable pictures and gifs.

Yongsun could not focus completely on her work either.

The black-haired girl was smiling so much that her jaw was hurting.

Her best friends didn't waste their opportunities to .

Hyejin stole her unnie's phone during lunchtime and sent some spicy gifs to Moonbyul.

The librarian almost had a heart attack. However, the dj replied with a funny face and commented:

"Blink twice if you need me to rescue you from your friends".

Knowing that her crush could already tell which message was hers or not made the brunette feel so happy.

Every night during that week was more and more enchanting for the 28-year-old girl.

Moonbyul started saying some cute things near the end of the show.

The handsome one would murmur that the moon missed the sun or that she would like to see an eclipse.

Yongsun loved Moonbyul's cheesy sentences and she hugged her plushies while giggling. Not for the last time.

After 3 days of just communicating through texts, the charming girl called and proposed a second date on Saturday morning.

Although it sounded a bit peculiar to meet the crush around breakfast, the librarian said yes with excitement.

The black-haired girl asked where they would go and Moonbyul laughed while declaring it was a secret.

Having no other alternative, the cute brunette accepted the situation and enjoyed their small talk on the phone.

Unlike Moonbyul, Yongsun was not used to dating rules imposed by society, like those related to the " dos" and "don'ts". So she surprised the girl crush and called the next day. And 2 days later too.

The librarian waited at the end of the radio show to call and wish the handsome one good night.

And that's how they spent the whole week while dying with anticipation.

During their late Friday night phone talk, Moonbyul said she would pick Yongsun up at 8:30. So she could rest a little more.

The librarian smiled and almost melted with that small demonstration of care.

Saturday finally came and Moonbyul showed all with her casual yet charming style.

The radio dj brought the librarian some hot chocolate and asked if she minded drinking it inside the car.

Yongsun was happy that the day was warm and the sky so blue.

She left the window of the car open and enjoyed the cool breeze that blew every now and then.

Moonbyul noticed that Yongsun was not wearing a seatbelt and during the stop at the next traffic light, she leaned closer to fasten it.

The older girl felt her heart skipping a beat and she forgot to breathe for a second.

Yongsun had never been that close to someone. Except for her parents and Wheein and Hyejin, who adored hugging.

Noticing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter