Blessing

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul invited Yongsun to spend the weekend at the beach and the librarian loved the idea.

The radio DJ told her they could take the dogs too because she had rented a house by the seashore.

They drove for 3 hours and it was fun seeing the pets' reaction to their first car trip.

Other than that, the dogs had just been in a car when Wheein and Hyejin took them to the park.

As soon as the couple arrived at the beach house, Moonbyul gave Kim, Moon, and Wheesa some water and asked if her girlfriend would like to go for a short walk to stretch the legs.

The librarian promptly accepted and they held hands while feeling the breeze from the sea.

Suddenly the older girl noticed three people waving at them from a distance.

The dogs started barking and waving their tails happily but they looked at the couple waiting for permission to run.

_____ Wanna go greet your aunties? Okay. Go.____ Moonbyul laughed and pointed in the opposite direction.

Puzzled, Yongsun questioned:

____ Aunties???

____ Ah...I prepared a surprise. Old Door and the girls were already waiting for us._____ The radio DJ confessed and blushed.

_____ Wheeinie and Hyejinie? Those little es didn't tell me anything.____ Yongsun frowned her forehead and pouted.

Smiling, the brown-haired girl hugged her girlfriend from behind and kissed her nape.

_____ If they did, it wouldn't be a surprise.

_____ But is not even my birthday.____ The shorter one kept trying to guess what was going on.

_____ So? Can't we celebrate our love often?____ The DJ murmured on Yongsun's ear.

_____ Byul-aaaah...Don't now, in front of your grandpa.____ The brunette giggled.

_____ Okay, babe.

Meanwhile, the three dogs were happily kissing the guests and the two younger girls slowed their pace in respect to the old man.

Mr. Moon laughed and walked fast just to tease them all.

Soon he was hugging the librarian and his granddaughter with tenderness.

_____ Good to see you, cutie pie.____ The man said to Yongsun.

_____ So happy to see you again, grandpa. It's been four months, right? 

_____ Yeah. But I'm happy that you girls are always visiting. Hey, little Door! Where is my kiss?

The grandfather pulled Moonbyul to the other side and pretended he was hugging her.

_____ Thank you, grandpa. I hope the trip wasn't tiring.____ The handsome girl caressed the man's face.

____ Not at all. Very entertaining so far. But hey, does she suspect anything?____ Mr.Moon smiled like a child.

____No. She has no idea.____Moonbyul enjoyed seeing the older man having fun.

____ Can anybody tell me what is going on? Grandpa? Wheeinie? Hyejinie? No? Okay, I'll ask the dogs.____ Yongsun shrugged and they all laughed.

Hyejin hugged her best friend and replied:

____ I'm lost too, unnie. But someone promised me delicious food and this paradise for the weekend. So let's have fun.

____ The four of you can go relax. I need to unload the car.

____ I'll help you out, tiny.____ Mr. Moon declared.

____ No no, Old Door. Go have a drink or sit on a hammock.

____ I can help you, Byul-ah. ____ Yongsun spoke softly.

____ Hyejin-ah, take this woman upstairs to see the bedrooms.____ Moonbyul used a commanding tone as a joke.

 ____ Okay, mom.____ The younger girl playe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter