Light into my darkness

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had made love for the first time two weeks before.

Then, Moonbyul started spending the night a couple of days later. Not for . Just to be together.

After that, the couple became even more attached to the hip and the librarian was enchanted with her girlfriend's tenderness.

The was amazing too. Especially after they learned how to match each other's pace.

Yongsun asked Moonbyul to stay for the whole weekend this time and the DJ accepted happily.

On Sunday, the librarian woke up in her lover's arms.

The brunette felt that the DJ was already awake and sighed while smiling:

_____ Are you awake for a long time, babe?

_____ Just for a little while._____ Moonbyul replied and caressed the older one's hair.

_____ Please, don't tell me that you were listening to my embarrassing noises._____ Yongsun panicked and turned her face to look at the handsome girl.

_____ Which embarrassing noises? You are always cute._____ Moonbyul responded softly.

Despite the sweet moment, the brunette noticed the radio DJ had some sadness in her eyes.

_____ Byul-ah,what is it?____ The black-haired one sat in bed with concern on her face.

Moonbyul held her girlfriend's hand and sighed deeply before saying anything.

_____ I was thinking of my sister...

_____ Oh...Would it be any special day related to her?_____ The librarian questioned while caressing the DJ's leg.

_____ No. To tell you the truth, I think of her often. It used to be way worse before. But since I met you, my heart is lighter.

_____ Oh honey...but, normally, you think of her. Especially after all. that happened.

The brown-haired girl swallowed her saliva and then tried to find the words to explain the situation.

_____ You see...You know just a part of the story. I never had to courage to bring the topic up.

_____ It's okay. I'm here for you. But you don't have to say it if you don't want to.____ Yongsun touched the DJ's cheek.

_____ But I do. I feel that you should know about my darkest moments because it is part of who I am.____ The younger one almost choked.

____ Okay, sweetie.

____ My sister was in love with her shrink. I always suspected that he manipulated her and after using her, he broke up. Maybe is just me trying to find someone else to blame but that was my obsession until recently. 

Yongsun inhaled and exhaled and squeezed her lover's hand with tenderness.

____ And then?

____ I was trying to find any past negat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter