She's a keeper

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had called Yongsun, as usual, to wish her a good day. However, she noticed that the librarian was sounding very nasal.

Even though the brunette tried to pretend everything was fine, the radio DJ already knew her girlfriend very well.

After they talked for around 10 minutes, Yongsun said she had to go to work and hung up.

One hour later, the bell rang and the black-haired woman struggled to walk between the three puppies running around the living room.

Puzzled by that unexpected visit, whoever might be, Yongsun checked the peephole but didn't see anyone.

30 seconds later, there was a firm knock on the door and she was ready to throw fists because the person was too impatient.

Opening the door, the black-haired woman's frown disappeared.

_____ Byul-ah, what happened? 

Smiling brightly, the radio DJ got inside the apartment and closed the door before responding:

_____ Well, my girlfriend lied to me. So I decided to catch her off guard.

The puppies ran towards the brown-haired girl and started to wave their tails and make cute sounds to show happiness.

Pouting, the librarian protested:

____ I didn't lie...

Moonbyul , who had some bags on one arm ,touched the older girl's forehead and kissed her cheek before declaring:

_____ You have a fever and your voice is nasal. Those don't fit the "I'm fine" agenda.

_____ It's nothing. I didn't want to worry. I didn't mean to lie.____ Yongsun felt embarrassed.

_____ Hey babe. I was kidding. I understand.But I hope you never hide things again. I'm gonna take care of you.

_____ Byul-ah, it's really nothing. I'll be great in a day.____ The black-haired girl declared and coughed a second later.

_____ Aigo...My Sun is super strong, I know. Now why don't you lie on your cousy couch while I feed our 3 kids? Once they are full, I'll prepare you a yummy soup. Don't worry. I asked grandpa some tips. It won't be horrendous.____ Moonbyul said with tenderness.

The librarian smiled because she found her girlfriend so cute and adorable.

Surrendering, Yongsun did what the DJ asked and kept watching the puppies making their adorable baby barks while following the handsome girl around the apartment.

Moonbyul placed the grocery bags on the counter and showed her girlfriend a variety of vitamine C and other meds that could help cure a cold.

After that, she played with the dogs for a couple of minutes before feeding them.

When the trio ended their meal, they were so full that they could barely walk.

Both women exchanged a warm look, filled with tenderness and adoration.

Moonbyul didn't resist and ran to Yongsun to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

_____ Yaaa!____ The older one protested.

_____ What?____ The handsome murmured the question with a pout.

_____ You might get sick too. So we better avoid this kind of thing.____ The librarian explained and rubbed Moonbyul's hand in a comfortable way.

____ I don't wanna...____ The younger one whined.

____ Babe, your work depends on your voice. I won't let you get a cold because of me.____ Yongsun declared firmly.

____ You're mean. Byul-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter