Cheesy and lovely

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__ I didn't expect that at all.__ Yongsun said with amusement.

__ Are you upset with my mindless action? Should I hang up?__ The dj asked with real concern.

__ It's okay. I actually thought about calling the station.__ The librarian said with a soft tone.

__ Really? Why didn't you?

__ Well, you have so many fans and the listeners must fight for your attention 24/7. Besides that, you probably have your favorite ones and I didn't want to disturb you.__ The 28-year-old said that in a cute way.

Giggling, Moonbyul responded:

__ This is the first time I call a listener during my private time. So you must be right about favorites.

__ Yeah...right....__ Yongsun doubted.

Sighing, the radio Djsaid after a couple of seconds:

__ Yongsun-ah, you may have realized that I like girls...

Although that certainly crossed her mind, the librarian tried not to keep thinking about it to avoid having fantasies.

__ Really?__ She played dumb.

__ Yeah...Is this a problem? Do I make you uncomfortable by saying that?__ There was a certain hesitation in the girl crush's voice.

__ Not at all. Why would it be?

__ Well, I am being a little unprofessional here. Getting your number without your permission, calling you late at night, telling you something so private...

__ I don't mind. I would have given you my number if you asked. And as I told you, I thought about calling.

Moonbyul sighed and kept quiet for a while. Then she spoke again:

__ It's been years since I don't feel like talking to someone except in my work environment. Being LGBT in Korea is such a pain in the and also, I carry a lot of personal emotional bags and that turned me into a hermit.

__ You, a hermit? Why do I doubt that? I bet you have girls all over you everywhere you go.__ Yongsun joked.

__ Hmmm...Not gonna lie. They try. But I am not into them. The last time I dated was...I don't know....4 years ago.__ Moonbyul paused to think 

__ Dating....but how about hooking up.__ The brunette dared ask.

Taken aback, the dj laughed before responding:

__ Nothing at all. 4 years of self-pleasure...Damn! I feel embarrassed now.

__ Why? Although is hard to believe a girl like you had nobody for so long, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

__ A girl like me? What does that mean? Do you find me cute, my sun? Or y? But you never saw my face, right?

The librarian could picture the cocky smile once again and she had to cover not to giggle.

Taking a deep breath, the black-haired girl replied with a sense of humor:

__ Well, you do sound cute. And y, despite the greasiness.

__ Ouch! Am I that greasy?

__ You flirt a lot on the radio. Always melting the girls with your greasy comments.

__ But it's just for fun, to make people feel closer to me as friends.

__ So there isn't anyone on your radar lately?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter