Advices

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin dropped at the radio station on a Friday night.

After asking the security guard to inform the DJ that she was there, the librarian was welcomed by a very surprised Moonbyul.

____ Did anything happen, Hyejin-ah?

____ Nope. I just thought about inviting you for some drinks after work.

____ Just the two of us?____ The older one was puzzled.

____ Why not? We can become good friends, right?

____ Sure. But...I just finish the show in about an hour.

____ That's okay. I can wait.____ The brunette smiled.

Moonbyul showed the girl a place to sit comfortably and got back to the radio booth.

As she had said before, the handsome DJ ended her work one hour later and said goodbye to her staff.

____ So... Where do you wanna go, Hyejin?____ The older one asked as soon as they reached the parking lot.

_____ I was thinking of a small pub around my neighborhood. It's quite calm there.

_____ Wanna drive?

The brunette thought that the DJ was really cool for offering her car like that.

____ I don't have a license yet.

____ But can you drive? I mean really drive. Not recklessly.

_____ I can. But I'm not confident enough to risk someone's car. Thanks for offering.

_____ Maybe the four of us can travel one of these days. Then you'll be able to drive far from the city.____ Moonbyul fasten her seatbelt and helped Hyejin with hers.

Once again, the librarian thought that the taller girl was cool.

She was like a nice unnie who liked to take care of others but also make them have fun.

The brown-haired one listened to Hyejin's directions and they arrived at the pub in ten minutes.

Moonbyul ordered a bunch of food and let the girl ask about the beverage she wanted.

Extremely pleased, Hyejin ate practically in silence for half an hour. Until she remembered the reason for her visit.

_____ Okay, Byul-YI...I'm gonna cut to the chase. I decided to talk to you because I've seen how you and Yongsun unnie keep beating around the bush. And things are in that awkward phase.

A bit took aback, the radio DJ swallowed her drink before speaking:

_____ Not exactly beating around the bush. I'm just trying to show I respect and care about her.

___,_ Yes, I was planning to tell you to cross some lines and get over with it but...

Moonbyul widened her eyes and made an x with her arms.

_____ Calm down, cool unnie. I said "but"._____ Hyejin patted the brown-haired girl's back.

____ Okaaay...So?

____ But then I changed my mind. Even though Yongsun unnie is an adult, she certainly has zero experience. Not just regarding . The emotional

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter