Everybody struggles

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had checked if she could find old files about a certain psychiatrist online, but all the links led her to the library downtown.

As the radio dj had a lot of free time, she decided to do the groceries and drop by the place to see if they still kept the old newspaper articles on their computers.

The female was wearing very casual clothes and a face mask when she got inside the library.

There was a cute girl with a charming dimple on her right cheek standing behind the reception desk.

__ May I help you?__ The shorter girl asked in a whisper.

The dj responded in a murmur to avoid disturbing the people who were reading:

__ Yes, please. Is there any newspaper file that I can have access to?

__ We keep articles from the last 20 years in our system. You may have access to our computers on the second floor. Would you like to fill in a form to use our services?

 Moonbyul smiled and started writing her key information before signing the paper:

__ Yeah, sure.

A couple of minutes later, the handsome young woman climbed the stairs that the cute girl pointed at and she kept going until she reached the second floor.

Another employee approached and asked if the dj needed any support.

Moonbyul thanked the sensual and curvy brunette and explained she just needed to use a computer.

The girl pointed at an empty desk and gave the dj some privacy.

Trying to calm herself down to focus on the difficult task she chose herself, the brown-haired young woman inhaled and exhaled a few times.

There was not much hope in that mission because she was trying to find information about events that had happened 15 years before and it might not be relevant to the people who organized the library files.

3 hours went by in the blink of an eye and the 27-year-old DJ stood up with some frustration in her eyes and massaged her .

Moonbyul had the impression someone was staring at her and she pivoted her head, catching the cute and pretty girl she had seen at a snack bar some days before off guard.

The girl certainly worked at the library, and she blushed while pretending she was cleaning some books.

Despite her failed attempt regarding the newspaper, the dj felt better thanks to the cute view.

Moonbyul took off her mask and smiled, all cocky, before walking really close to the library employee and whispering:

__ Have a nice day, gorgeous.

Yongsun froze and wasn’t able to respond to her crush, which frustrated her very much.

Once Moonbyul was go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter