A little more

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks passed and Wheein decided to give a little push in her best friend's relationship.

The younger girl dropped by Yongsun's place on a Saturday morning and the brunette was happily surprised.

_____ Wheein-ah, it's been a while since you visited me.

_____ True. Unnie, I was wondering...Would you let me spend the weekend with your dogs? I thought about taking them to a park to run and spend the excess of energy.____ The girl asked with a cute smile.

_____ On your own? I mean...these 3 can be a bit crazy.

_____ Don't worry. Hyejin will help me. She wouldn't dare to bail on me. You know...she would be badly punished. Not the way she likes.____ Wheein winked.

Blushing, Yongsun slowly nodded and started picking the things she considered useful while taking care of her pets.

_____ Alright. Actually, I've been planning to do something like this but keep postponing. So I'm grateful you offered to.

_____ You should take the chance to relax a lot. Or fool around with your girlfriend.____ The younger girl smirked.

_____ Byul-Yi thinks I'm a saint. At least this is how she treats me.____ The librarian pouted.

_____ Well...She may be struggling a lot. I don't know if Ms perfection will resist longer. Either you continue teasing or...

_____ Or?____ Yongsun had a very enthusiastic expression.

_____ Tell her with capital letters: ME!____ The cute girl exclaimed and laughed.

_____ Wheein-aaaah! You know I can't. It's embarrassing...____ The older one whined.

____ So stop complaining. We gotta do things to make the wheel spin in life and you know it, unnie.

 Sighing, the black-haired girl agreed:

 ____ Yeah yeah...I know. Now let me prepare the kids. What time do you wanna go?

_____ Don't worry too much. Just give me their favorite toys, the basic things to collect poop from the street, the items to give them water and food. I asked Hyejin to borrow her friend's car. She will pick us up as soon as I call her.

_____ Okay. I'll be right back.

The older girl picked a bag and put the dogs' essentials inside.

Moon and Kim were chasing each other playfully around the house while Wheejin was lying lazily on the couch.

____ It's so weird yet fascinating how you and Byul-YI unnie got these dogs' personalities so accurately from day one.____ Wheein giggled.

Yongsun was about to respond but they heard the sound of a key unlocking the main door.

Moonbyul entered the apartment carrying lots of bags and the 3 puppies barked and jumped around her.

_____ Calm down, Kim! Stop howling, Moon. Why only Wheejin knows how to behave? Oh.Hi, Wheein-ah.

Yongsun and the younger girl giggled and then the brunette helped her girlfriend with the bags.

_____ What's all that, Byul-ah?

_____ I did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter