Nothing beats puppies

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next time they went out on a date, Moonbyul surprised Yongsun by taking her to an animal shelter.

The brunette got a bit shocked by the poor conditions of the place and the radio DJ explained that she had been trying to prevent that the shelter had the doors shut forever.

Feeling compassionate, the librarian donated her time and worked the whole day along the dj to help the animals.

After bathing 30 dogs and cleaning the facilities, the couple fed lots of puppies and kitties.

Moonbyul saw the sparkle in the brunette's eyes while a bunch of stray puppies was jumping on her lap to her face.

_____ You can bring one home if you want._____ The handsome girl smiled while suggesting.

_____ Oh, I'd love to. But I don't think I can.____ Yongsun sounded sad.

_____ Why not, sweetie?____ The brown-haired one caressed the librarian's hair.

Unable to ignore the softness of the DJ's words and actions, Yongsun blushed but tried to act naturally.

_____ Ah, you know. I work for many hours. A puppy needs attention. Besides that, I don't think pets are allowed in my building. 

_____ Oh, I see. Well, I think I may have a solution.____ The charming girl's eyes lighted up.

_____ A solution? What do you suggest?____ Yongsun asked before giggling because of the puppy's near .

The radio host lost her words for a second and then shook her head:

____ Gosh, I don't mean to sound y but I'm jealous of the puppy.

_____ Why?_____ Yongsun giggled.

_____ Being in your arms and kissing you in front of everybody._____ Moonbyul sighed.

A bit embarrassed, the librarian looked around and quickly placed a peck on the DJ's lips.

Smiling like a fool, Moonbyul said:

_____ We could adopt one of them and share custody, like two moms. I mean...I only work in the evening.

_____ I don't know, Byul-ah. You are still a very popular and busy woman...

_____ Not too busy for my girl and our baby.____ The handsome girl winked and spoke with her lowest register.

Yongsun gulped and discreetly fanned herself before putting the puppy on the floor and averting her eyes.

_____ But...isn't it unfair to all the other tiny ones? I wouldn't know who to pick.

Making a sad expression, Moonbyul nodded in agreement:

____ It is unfair. That's why we gotta promote this place and try to reach other people who could help. But for now, I'm willing to adopt three of them. What do you say?

_____ Oh my God! Three??? How are you gonna handle 3 puppies at the same time? ____ The black-haired girl widened her eyes.

With a bittersweet smile, the radio host murmured:

_____ It's not that hard when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter