That voice

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After insisting a lot, Wheein and Hyejin finally convinced Yongsun to go out with them.

But they only succeeded because it was an invitation for lunch and to do some shopping at the mall.

The way the brunette was addicted to the radio show, she would never have accepted anything that made her miss it.

The trio reached an agreement to window shopping first, buy what they needed, and then eat at the mall, too. 

Despite none of them being very well economically, the girls were good at finding reasonable prices. So they could purchase some jeans, a pair of shoes, and several shirts.

It was already half past one when they finally sat at a restaurant to have lunch.

The older girl laughed a lot with her two friends. 

As Yongsun was not used to interacting with the duo outside their work environment, she got a bit surprised about them being so open regarding their relationship.

At first, the brunette thought the younger ones were just close friends. But then, Wheein acted all baby and Hyejin stole a quick kiss and whispered:

__ Unnie, you can keep our secret. Right?

__ Of course. Although I don’t know if this will remain a secret since you are doing it in front of other people’s salads. Hehehehehe.__ Yongsun laughed.

Wheein winked and commented:

__ In our country you can have basically all kinds of skinship and people will say you and your date are very good friends. I lost count of how many times Jinie and I crossed the line a little bit and nobody realized. Obviously, it would be different if we were around older people. They are extremely homophobic.

__ I’m sorry, girls. People are really hypocrites.

Hyejin exhaled before saying:

__ Ah... We are used to that. I don’t even care anymore.

__ At least you found each other. Let’s not think of negative things. Life can be good. Cheers!__ Yongsun proposed a toast while holding her orange juice.

Wheein cracked up to that view before holding her can of beer, and Hyejin did the same.

They finished their meal and asked for a big slice of cake to share among all three of them.

One hour later, the trio was still sitting at the restaurant while chatting and the girlfriends asked for a couple of extra drinks.

Yongsun stood up and left the table to go to the restroom.

The dark-haired young woman was so distracted that she didn’t notice someone was coming towards her until they bumped into each other.

__ I’m sorry.__ The stranger said with a deep and husky voice and kept walking.

Yongsun’s heart skipped a beat, and she froze in the middle of the restaurant.

The woman was wearing a mask, but she was absolutely positive that the stranger was Moon Byul-yi.

Noticing their unnie acting weirdly, Wheein stood up and followed Yongsun.

__ What’s going on, Yong unnie? Are you alright?

Glancing at the other table discreetly and glancing back at the cute girl, Yongsun shook her head.

__ Let me take you to the restroom, unnie. You’ll feel better as soon as you wash your face.

Without saying anything, the black-haired girl did as her friend suggested and they both didn’t take long to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter