Butterflies

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The radio DJ invited Yongsun for lunch on Saturday and the brunette asked if they could meet at the restaurant.

At first, Moonbyul got a little disappointed because she liked being a gentlewoman and picking her date up, opening doors and etc. 

But then, the brown-haired one considered that the other girl might be as anxious as her and she thought that it was important to let Yongsun feel free.

They agreed about meeting at noon and the librarian said she would be holding a sunflower.

Moonbyul explained that she would pick table number 2 and that she would be wearing a cap.

Yongsun had to bite her lips to control the giggles because she could already picture the DJ's face when the truth was revealed.

They spoke on the phone on Tuesday and both Wheein and Hyejin for days.

But then, they felt sorry and tried to give pieces of advice in order to keep their friend relaxed.

Although the whole situation was quite surreal, the black-haired girl was not panicking, as she thought she would.

Moonbyul called the brunette again on Thursday and Friday just to wish her a nice day and a good night and Yongsun melted with those little cute actions.

Finally, Saturday came and the black-haired one freaked out about her outfit.

The librarian asked her friends help to find nice clothes and decide about her makeup and hairstyle.

While Hyejin was trying to convince the older one to get very y, her girlfriend kept insisting that Yongsun should not go too aggressive on the first date.

The 28-year-old young woman ended up more stressed and kicked the duo out of her apartment.

After trying out dozens of clothes, the librarian decided to wear a simple dress and tied her hair.

Yongusn didn't want to arrive late. So she called a cab and headed to the address the radio dj had informed.

The brunette glanced inside the restaurant and saw the handsome one already at their table.

At first, Moonbyul seemed distracted. But then, she gave Yongsun a funny look.

Smiling, the librarian stepped closer and stood near the table.

The dj observed the sunflower and widened her eyes while murmuring:

__ No...It can be...This is insane...

__ Disappointed?__ Yongsun asked with a cute grin

__ How could I?__ Moonbyul slowly stood up and pulled the other chair to help Yongsun sit.

Enchanted with gentleness, the librarian placed the flower on the table and sat in front of the girl crush.

The radio dj couldn't avoid staring and they both blushed and giggled.

__ Forgive my lack of manners. What would you like to drink?

__ Surprise me.__ Yongsun responded and smiled again.

__ Wanna try mine to check if you like first?

__Will you let me know your secrets that fast?__ The brunette joked about the popular legend about people sipping from the same glass being able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter