Wondering

The sound of your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio was having lunch together since the library usually was closed from noon to 1:30 pm.

Wheein noticed that the brunette was too quiet and called her girlfriend's attention to the fact by hitting her ribs with the elbow.

_____ Ouch! What did I do, Wheein-ah?____ Hyejin frowned her forehead and pouted.

The cute girl lifted her chin towards the black-haired girl and then her soulmate understood.

_____ Unnie, what's up? Did that girl crush break your heart? Gimme the address and I'll break her in half.

Finally waking from her trance, Yongsun glanced at the two younger girls with surprise and asked:

_____ What are you talking about, Hyejin-ah? 

_____ I mean...you don't seem fine. So the first thing that comes to our mind is...the radio DJ.____ Wheein intervened.

Inhaling and exhaling, the beautiful brunette showed a faint smile:

_____ It is about Byul. But she didn't do anything wrong.

_____ I don't get it, unnie. Please use more words._____ Hyejin said with full of food.

Blushing, the older girl murmured:

_____ It's embarrassing...

 _____ Unnie, we're friends. You can tell us anything.___ Wheein declared and sipped her juice.

______ It's just...we've been dating for practically 2 months by now. And she never even tried to touch me. I wonder if I'm that unattractive. Or maybe she realized it's just platonic for her._____ The black-haired girl mumbled while playing with her food on the plate.

The girlfriends exchanged a cute look and smiled. Then Wheein decided to respond:

_____ Unnie, you told her you're still a . This is not the easiest thing for the partner. Maybe she is worried about scaring you. Or maybe she likes to go slow. But if it is bothering you, just talk to her.

_____ And say what? That I'm surprised that she didn't even grab my s? What if she realized I'm not y, not physically interesting? It's embarrassing._____ Yongsun confessed her fears with details.

_____ If it was the case, I would think she is the problem. Look at you, unnie! But the way I see...you are raising ghosts in your mind. Dialogue is always the solution _____ Wheein shrugged.

_____ I'm not brave enough to talk to her about that. Maybe I'll just die a .

Hyejin cracked up and tried to calm down before she could speak.

_____ Sorry, unnie. You're hilarious. Back to the topic, I doubt the girl crush will miss the chance to debut your precious and unexplored .

Wheein punched her girlfriend's arm but ended up laughing too.

Although she tried to act all offended, the older librarian joined the maknaes and also laughed loudly.

After finishing lunc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter