Air Conditioner

Objects of Love

**Lot of Kyuhyun calling Yesung his "wife" in this story. Skip if that makes you uncomfortable**

**Heavy ual tone but no explicit **

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pengyu: Woonie, I love you~

Woon_prince: Just die

Pengyu: I air-con in my room 🥺

Woon_prince: Omw

.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun grinned at the last message he got from his future wife. As he expected, Jongwoon could never turn down his invitation as long as he mentioned his big and cool air conditioner in the bedroom. Jongwoon's house only had electric fans so the boy always evacuated to his house during Summer. And it would mean a chance for him to molest— cough, get to know his future spouse more! He had already cleaned the bedroom and prepared Jongwoon's favorite snack and drink. Movies? Checked! Games? Checked! Spare pajamas? Checked! and lube—

 

"Ugh!! The sun is killing me! Kyu, do you have something cool to drink?"

 

Kyuhyun threw a box of condoms and a bottle of lube on the bed and hid them under the blanket, just in time for another boy to come into the room. He smiled at the black-haired boy and tried hard to not gawk at the loose white tank top. . That's a y neck and collar bone... Kyuhyun was busy staring at the honey-colored skin of his best friend. So, he didn't react when the shorter boy frowned at him and yanked the blanket open, revealing a box of and a lube...

 

"..."

"..."

"... Oops?"

"Do you have a death wish?"

 

Kyuhyun shook his head repeatedly like a penguin jumping out of the water while his future spouse threw the obscene items in a drawer. At least Jongwoon didn't throw them away! He skipped out to fetch two glasses of cool cola and potato chips for them. When he came back, the black-haired boy had already started playing a game on his latest Play Station 5. Kyuhyun placed the tray on a small table and sat down behind the smaller boy. Then, he patiently fed the chips and cola to his beloved friend who ate it without looking. Once the food was out, Kyuhyun hugged the thin body close and rubbed his cheek against the exposed shoulder. Ah, he loves Jongwoon so much~

 

"Kyu, stop making trouble or else I'll kick your ."

"Sorry, sorry~"

 

Kyuhyun apologized half-heartedly because he knew his dear friend never got angry at him for real no matter how much he messed around. He buried his nose in the swan neck and inhaled a cheap-soap scent that made him excited. Jongwoon's skin is really smooth even though the boy never used any cream or lotion, unlike him who still got acne despite using the most expensive products... He sighed and bit the tempting nape, and the character on the screen failed to dodge a boss' attack...

 

"..."

"..."

"Um, oops again? Hahaha..."

"Cho Kyuhyun!!!"

 

Before the smaller boy punched him, Kyuhyun tightened his arms and the honey skin, dragging his tongue over the area. Jongwoon flinched and accidentally moaned, and he knew that he had survived! From one of the storms, that is... Right now, his future wife was blushing darkly and glared at him as if considering committing a homicide. Knowing his cue, Kyuhyun let the flustered boy go and grinned as he watched the other party jump on the large bed at the other corner. He counted to fifteen before approaching the fuming kitten. He lay down and scooted closer, before pulling his future spouse into his chest.

 

"Woonie~ I love you~ What should we name our firstborn~?"

"I can't have babies and stop hugging me! You're sticky!"

"That won't be a problem at all! Ahem, Wookie, blow the wind here."

 

Kyuhyun ordered a smart air-con that had a voice recognition function. The air-con model "W00K13" or "Wookie" as named by them adjusted the flow of the cool air to focus above their bed instead of the entire room. He grinned and kissed behind the reddened ear.

 

"See? My air-con is the best. Don't you think it's too cold now? Let's cuddle~"

"Wookie, don't let any wind touch this ert and only focus on my location."

 

The air-con diligently followed a new order. Now, not even a single breeze blow at him and Kyuhyun started to feel hot. He tried to shift closer to the other boy to get the cool wind but the smartass Wookie somehow perfectly avoided him and he started to wonder who is the real owner of this appliance. In the end, Kyuhyun gave up and moved away because it was too hot to hug another person. Jongwoon's sadistic chuckle only made him pout harder. Hmph! Why is his future wife so cruel!? With puffed cheeks, he turned away from the black-hearted cutie and complained about "domestic violence" to himself. He kept mumbling while also counting to one hundred and thirty-four. 130... 131... 132... 133... 134....

 

Kyuhyun grinned until the corner of his mouth almost reached his ears.

 

As he thought, Jongwoon rolled over and hugged him from behind, even nuzzling his back. Kyuhyun didn't bother to hide the foolish grin and turned to face his future spouse to squeeze him. The black-haired boy rolled his eyes in an exaggerated annoyed manner but his honey cheeks were decorated with a cute pink hue.

 

"I don't want Wookie to overwork himself with a complicated order, not that I care about you or what, erted Kyu."

"I love you too, Woonie~"

 

Kyuhyun kissed the chubby cheek and enjoyed watching it turn redder. Jongwoon huffed but didn't kick him off the bed so that was a good sign. Yawning, he kissed the smaller boy's forehead once before closing his eyes with a huge grin on his face.

 

 

Because he knew that he would wake up to Jongwoon's head on his chest as usual~

.

.

.

Kyuhyun was eight years old when he was diagnosed with a severe allergy. The big city's pollution gravely affected his respiratory system so his parents sent him to live with his grandparents in the province. His grandpa who was a former CEO owned a lot of the land there so he became the richest kid among the poor folks. His house had three stories, a large pool, an evergreen garden, even a vegetable field, and a livestock farm. As a city kid, he couldn't get along with the local kids and didn't want to. For him who stayed in the air-con room all day, the other kids stank so badly!

 

One of the local kids whose smell bothered him the most was Kim Jongwoon.

 

"Stinky Kim! You're all sweaty again!"

 

The boy with honey-colored skin and dark hair stuck a tongue out at him. Kim Jongwoon was his seatmate in elementary school. Kyuhyun hated the poor kid ever since their first meeting because the boy stank! Jongwoon's smell was so bad that he felt ticklish in his chest and had to his lips every time the boy was near him. So, every day after school when they walked home on the same route, he always teased the other boy about his smell. Jongwoon always ignored him and never said anything back, mostly just sticking a tongue out. He knew why. His grandpa owned the land where Jongwoon's family lived so the boy probably was taught to treat him well.

 

"Stinky boy! Walking ocean! Stray kitten! Old doll! Dusty bear! You're stinky and not cute at all!"

 

Kyuhyun kept teasing the poor kid until they arrived at his mansion which was before Kim's farm. Jongwoon stuck out a tongue one last time and strode away. Kyuhyun shifted his feet nervously while clutching the bag straps. He didn't know why but he never liked this moment. He had to wait until the morning to see and tease the boy again. He glanced back and forth between his house and the boy who kept getting farther and farther. In the end, he ran after Jongwoon and said that he wanted to see the boy's house. He had always been curious about what the poor kid's house looked like. He imagined it a lot but he didn't expect it to be smaller than he thought.

 

"Wow? Is this really your house? It's even smaller than the side building at my house!"

"Shut up. I didn't tell you to come with me. Shoo! Shoo!"

"Aren't you going to invite me to come in? Introduce me to your parents? See your bedroom?"

"Why would I do that? I hate you."

 

Kyuhyun was stunned by the boy's words. He didn't know why but Jongwoon's words really hurt him. Before he realized it, his mouth said something he immediately regretted it.

 

"Ah, you live in a shabby and dirty place like this. No wonder you stink so bad—"

 

 

Jongwoon punched him. 

 

************************************************

 

Pengyu: Woonie, I love you~

Woon_prince: I'm busy studying

Pengyu: I can tutor you  :3c

Pengyu: I air-con in my room and prepared your fav food too!

Woon_prince: Omw

.

.

.

.

"...Kyu, don't bother me."

"Sorry~"

 

Kyuhyun's apology sounded very insincere, considering that his hand still rubbed the other boy's nape. As promised, he helped tutor Jongwoon in the subjects that his best friend was lacking; namely math and science. Today he didn't hug the boy because his future spouse said that it was distracting. Although he really wanted to molest, cough, feel connected to Jongwoon through their skin, he wouldn't bother the other party's study.

 

"Didn't you say that you want to go to art college? Why are you studying math and science?"

"Shut up."

"Oh! Could it be that Woonie wants to enroll in the same university as me? Hmm, Seoul University indeed requires math and science scores too~ No wonder you work so hard~"

"Aren't you so full of yourself...?"

 

Seeing the black-haired boy's bright red ears, Kyuhyun couldn't stop grinning. Aww, his future wife is the cutest! Unable to stand the kitten's weak adorable retort, Kyuhyun nibbled the reddened ear and slid his hands beneath the t-shirt to roam over the firm abs. To his surprise, Jongwoon didn't punch him or curse his ancestors this time. Getting bolder, he the earlobe and pinched the slender waist—

 

*Poke* 

 

"..."

"..."

"Oops? Hehe..."

"You really can't keep your hands to yourself, can you? I was about to say that you behave so well today. Sigh. Wookie, time out zone!"

"Woonie... No... Anything but that... I promise I'll stay still so let me hug you!"

 

Kyuhyun tried to act pitiful but his friend didn't buy it. Jongwoon glared at him while pointing at one corner of the room. Time out zone. He had to sit there and reflect on his actions without touching Jongwoon for an hour, all the while Wookie blowing cool air directly at him to "cool yourself off" as Jongwoon said. He pouted and made puppy eyes to convince his future spouse, even going as far as tugging the t-shirt hem to beg. He didn't want to be away from Jongwoon even for a second! He was about to come up with another excuse but stopped when a small hand suddenly came to caress his face.

 

"Kyu..." Jongwoon said softly, "this exam is very important to me, to us, so I must study hard. Can you do it for me?"

"!!?"

 

Kyuhyun bolted up and sat down at the time-out zone obediently. Although he loves touching his best friend so much, he loves their future more! Jongwoon nodded and continued to study from the rich boy's notebooks while Kyuhyun watched the boy from his corner. The black-haired boy's serious expression and the cool air blowing at his head made his lower head slowly calm down. About an hour later, Jongwoon cheered loudly in joy and approached him with a notebook in his hands.

 

"Kyu, look! I can solve this problem without looking up the answer now!"

"My Woonie is really cool and smart~"

 

Kyuhyun praised the boy with a huge grin and his friend gave him one in return. Jongwoon was about to hug him but stopped abruptly as if he recalled something. The gorgeous yet powerful gaze then stared at his crotch and he held his breath, praying from the bottom of his heart that he passed the inspection. After the most suspenseful five minutes in his life, his future spouse finally nodded and pulled him up. Kyuhyun let the shorter boy lead him to the bed and lay down happily.

 

"Wookie, keep the temperature as normal and turn off the fan mode."

 

After giving an order to the smart air-con, Jongwoon lay down beside him and snuggled closer while Kyuhyun pulled up the blanket. Finding their usual spot in each other's comfort, the smaller boy glanced up at him from his chest with a warning raised brow.

 

"If any other limbs apart from your arms and legs touch me, I'll go home immediately and won't stay over during this weekend."

"Understood! I love you, Woonie~"

 

 

Jongwoon didn't answer him as usual but his dear friend did hum and rubbed his cheek on his chest, and that was enough of the answer for him~

.

.

.

"Jongwoon... Look, my grandpa bought me a new toy! I-I'll let you play with me if you're interested!"

 

Kyuhyun bit his lip when the poor kid ignored him. It had been two weeks now since he accidentally insulted the boy's family and got punched in the face. His nose still hurt just thinking about it but his heart hurt a hundred times more because Jongwoon still ignored him. He didn't understand why the other kid got so angry when he already apologized! He even offered to buy food and toys that the other party definitely couldn't afford but Jongwoon didn't even look at him! He chewed the bottom lip and fought the urge the throw the robot on the floor, seeing Jongwoon laugh and smile at the other boys not him. What is so good about those poor kids? He is richer and more interesting! Kyuhyun called the black-haired boy again and flinched when the other suddenly turned to him.

 

"Jongwoon—!"

 

Kyuhyun's smile froze when the taller boy walked past him as if he didn't exist. His face heated up in embarrassment and his eyes felt warmer. He looked at the robot toy in his hands and got upset. This useless toy! Can't even get Jongwoon's attention! He threw it on the floor and ran out of the classroom to a quiet garden. He sat down under a tree and hugged himself into a ball before crying alone.

 

"Kyuhyun."

 

His heart jumped in happiness at the familiar voice but he didn't show it. Looking up from his knees, Kyuhyun saw the black-haired boy walking toward him with a broken robot in his small hands. He huffed loudly but didn't move away when the other boy sat down beside him.

 

"...Why are you here? Didn't you hate me?"

"Yes, I hate you."

 

Kyuhyun's tears fell down again even though he tried to stop them. Jongwoon looked like he wanted to punch him but held back, sighing loudly instead. Then, the poor kid startled him by hugging him close and rubbing his back.

 

"Stop doing stupid things to get my attention! And don't destroy stuff just because you don't get what you want! Think about your grandpa who bought it for you!"

"It's just a stupid robot... My grandpa can buy the whole toy factory..."

"Kyuhyun, you must treasure what you have and take good care of it. If you still want to be my friend, you must apologize to your grandpa later for breaking his gift. Apologize to me too for insulting my house!"

"Who said that I want to be your friend...?"

 

Although he said so, Kyuhyun squeezed the taller boy back and cried on his shoulder while mumbling "I'm sorry". Jongwoon held him until his cry subsided to a light hiccup instead. The black-haired boy pulled up the hem of his worn-out tank top and used it to wipe his tears and snot. A familiar stinky smell that he missed greeted him and Kyuhyun scrunched his nose.

 

"Ew, you still stink."

"Really? I'll leave you alone then."

 

 

Kyuhyun threw himself at the other boy and refused to let go. 

 

*************************************************

 

Pengyu: Woonie, I love you~

Woon_prince: state your business

Pengyu: I finally got that classic noir film that you want to watch! ✌️

Woon_Prince: Omw

.

.

.

.

"All right, everything is prepared. Can't wait for Jongwoon to arrive, hehehe~"

 

Kyuhyun rubbed his hands and chuckled sinisterly. Today is the perfect chance for them to finally get laid! Jongwoon had submitted his scores for the college entrance exam and only had to wait for an interview. So, they could be as touchy and as they wanted! Still, he knew that it wouldn't be easy to coax his future spouse to play with him so he needed to set up a little "mood". He clapped his hands and woke up the air con that was in sleep mode.

 

"Wookie, party time! Keep the temperature higher than usual and turn on the fan mode!"

 

The air-con made a whirring noise as if it didn't understand his order (or pretended to be stupid) so Kyuhyun had to repeat it again. He nodded in satisfaction at the slightly-warm wind blowing against his face. The room temperature was still lower than the outside where the summer sun was burning everything. Jongwoon wouldn't notice anything! Kyuhyun grinned and happily welcomed the boy into his room. He tried to hug the smaller boy but Jongwoon nimbly avoided his embrace, saying that it was too hot. Kyuhyun swallowed the tears in his heart. In order to achieve great things, a sacrifice must be paid!

 

"Ugh, I'm dying... Kyu, bring me water or something..."

"I have a perfect treat for you!"

 

Kyuhyun left and came back with a milk popsicle. His dear friend didn't sense his ulterior motive and sat down on his favorite bean bag while he played the movie. Jongwoon swallowed the entire treat and it, before pulling out and repeating. Kyuhyun gulped. Still clueless about his burning gaze, Jongwoon's little red tongue the milk popsicle and dragged up to the top. Kyuhyun gulped harder. Any minute now... He waited impatiently for his future spouse to be too engrossed by the movie and forgot about the sweet treat in his hand. The warm wind from the air-con blew at them and melted the popsicle but the smaller boy didn't notice at all. By the time Jongwoon remembered the thing in his hand, the sticky white liquid had melted and dirtied his small hand. The chance is here!

 

". Kyu, get me a tissue—"

 

Kyuhyun grasped the slim wrist and began to the white sticky stain on the honey skin. He bit and the smaller hand that still held the popsicle while staring right into the dark eyes. Jongwoon who was startled blushed at his shameless advance but didn't snatch his hand back. So, Kyuhyun dared to continue and moved his lips down to kiss the racing pulse on the wrist. His gaze never left his beloved's flushed face. He could tell from the other boy's shaking pupils that his plan worked and Jongwoon's resolve was slowly eroded. Holding the smaller hand tight, Kyuhyun lightly pushed the milk popsicle into his friend's mouth. He dragged the cool sweet in and out while pressing it on the other boy's tongue, causing Jongwoon to choke and moan. A droplet of saliva mixed with the melted popsicle spilled out of the corner of the muffled mouth. Kyuhyun it as he took the popsicle out and carelessly threw it in a trash bin. Seeing the unfocused eyes of his future wife, he barely contained the excitement in his heart and slowly leaned in aiming at the slightly-parted lips...

 

 

Beep beep! Warning! The temperature in the room is too high! Lowering the temperature is recommended! 

 

 

The sudden high-pitched warning from the air-con startled both of them and broke the spell. Kyuhyun realized that his plan was about to fail so he hurriedly dove in for at least one kiss. Unfortunately, his friend already saw through it and got away. Jongwoon stood up and went to check the air-con, frowning when he noticed something strange on the panel.

 

"Kyu, why did you set the temperature at thirty— Ah... I see."

 

Sensing the incoming doom, Kyuhyun quickly hugged the shorter man from behind and coaxed him.

 

"Woonie... I love you and you love me too. We both want to do it so badly, that much is obvious. Why do we have to endure it?"

"You erted penguin!"

 

Jongwoon struggled out of his embrace and stomped to the bed, clearly not in the mood to watch movies anymore. Kyuhyun quickly told Wookie to lower the temperature when the other boy pulled the blanket to cover himself, making a cute angry cocoon. He hugged the said cocoon without saying anything, waiting patiently. Not long after that, a big head with dark fluffy hair popped out and the cocoon rolled into his arms. Kyuhyun beamed and untangled the blanket so he could huddle and share warmth with his beloved. It was a shame that his plan failed but he was still happy with the outcome...

 

 

Because Jongwoon didn't deny that they loved each other~

.

.

.

Kyuhyun was very happy that he didn't let go of the other boy on that day, or else he wouldn't have gained such a great friend like Jongwoon. After they reconciled, Jongwoon taught him many things no one ever did before, just because they didn't want to upset his family. Jongwoon never hesitated to scold him if he did something wrong and taught him to be polite and grateful. Even his family was surprised at his drastically changed attitude. As a genius boy, Kyuhyun realized that he had found a true gem in the name of a best friend so he swore to never let Jongwoon go. Their relationship developed steadily and smoothly as they grew closer with each passing year. Kyuhyun was confident that he and Jongwoon would be best friends forever.

 

However, everything changed when they turned fifteen...

 

"Wow! This is my first time seeing a big air-con like this!"

"Right!? What's more, this model has a voice recognition function so it can follow your orders!"

"Oh my God! For real!? Kyuhyun, hurry up and show me!!"

 

Kyuhyun grinned and showed off the new air conditioner in his bedroom to his best friend. After playing around with its unique function and naming it "Wookie", the duo got bored and hungry. Kyuhyun brought two popsicles and they sat down to enjoy the sweet ice cream together. Kyuhyun finished his treat first and had nothing to do. So, he watched his friend eating instead. However, the more he watched Jongwoon and the popsicle, the tighter he felt at his crotch. Confused yet aroused, he rubbed his legs together awkwardly as the other boy shoved the entire popsicle into his mouth and it, before slowly dragging it out and his lips...

 

 

After excusing himself and taking his time in the bathroom, Kyuhyun realized that he no longer wanted to be Jongwoon's friend. 

 

**********************************************

 

Pengyu: Woonie, I love you~

Woon_Prince: Sorry, I really can't hang out w/ you today.

Woon_Prince: In the middle of very important stuff

Pengyu: Isn't the weather too hot?

Pengyu: Come here! There is cool place and cool future husband waiting for you  ;)

Woon_Prince: Omw

Woon_Prince: Cuz it's too hot out there, not bc of you 🙄

Pengyu: I love you too~ 😘

.

.

.

.

"Woonie... How can I hug you if you make me stay like this?"

"Shut up. Either you stay still and behave or I go home."

"I won't complain anymore!"

 

Kyuhyun covered his mouth and obediently stayed still. He had no idea what the important stuff was because Jongwoon didn't let him see it, and he respected his future spouse's wish. So, instead of clinging to his dear friend as usual, he settled down on the floor beside the other boy using his lap as a pillow, all the while Jongwoon was working on something on a small table. Kyuhyun grinned like a fool as he looked up at the focused black-haired boy. Ah, his Woonie is so cute even when he frowns~ He beamed lovestruck and reached up to cease the frown from the gorgeous face. Jongwoon scoffed but didn't swat his hand away. In fact, his future spouse nuzzled his hand and Kyuhyun literally melted there. He kept playing with his beloved friend's chubby cheeks while the boy worked on his stuff. The low humming of the air-con and Jongwoon's steady breathing gradually lulled him into a peaceful sleep...

 

Kyuhyun woke up to see a sleeping angel.

 

Apparently, Jongwoon had fallen asleep on the small table while working. Kyuhyun quietly got up and fetched his phone to take photos of his sleeping beauty from every angle. Putting his phone away, he carried the boy to the bed and pulled up a cover for him. When he was about to put away his friend's notebook, he realized that he could take a look and find out what secret his dear friend was hiding. However, Kyuhyun closed the notebook without hesitation and put it on the bedside table. Hm, a good husband must respect his spouse's boundaries! He smiled proudly at himself and lay down beside Jongwoon, hugging the other boy to sleep after ordering Wookie to maintain the current temperature and airflow.

Unbeknownst to Kyuhyun, his friend actually woke up when he was carried to bed. Jongwoon waited until the taller boy's breathing was steady to open his eyes. He watched his so-called future husband's sleeping face with a pounding heart. He never doubted even for a split second that Kyuhyun would peek at his notebook. His best friend might be a ert but not a dishonest person.

 

And he loved Kyuhyun for that reason.

 

 

Jongwoon left a shy, quick peck on the other boy's lips before snuggling into his embrace.

.

.

.

After realizing that he wanted Jongwoon as a partner in bed on top of in life, Kyuhyun openly, boldly, and shamelessly pursued his best friend. He became more touchy and always confessed his love to the other boy, attacking with a straight ball. He dared to be this direct because he knew that Jongwoon also loved him, or else the black-haired boy would have murdered him countless times already when he kissed the chubby cheeks or d the slim waist. However, something in his dear friend's heart prevented the boy from reciprocating his feelings. So, they danced around each other ambiguously, being more than friends but not lovers (YET). Kyuhyun knew that he should wait until his future wife was ready but his raging teenage hormone made it so hard. He wanted to touch Jongwoon more!

 

"Woonie, today is my seventeenth birthday. Can I kiss you as a gift?"

"... Alright, but only because it's your birthday!"

 

Grinning like a wicked big bad wolf, Kyuhyun grasped the smaller boy's nape and immediately the life out of him through a passionate hungry kiss, tongue and teeth. When Jongwoon moaned and kissed back, he succumbed to the intense ual air between them and slid his free hand into the boy's shorts. He d and fondled the soft bun until he felt Jongwoon's shaking legs wrap around his hip. Realizing that his dear friend also got drunk in the atmosphere, he the full bottom lip eagerly before tugging down the boy's shorts...

 

 

The air-con suddenly stopped working.

 

 

At first, they were too busy kissing and feeling their friend's warm skin to notice it. Then, the rising temperature made Jongwoon unable to continue. The honey-colored skin boy pushed him away and abruptly got up to leave.

 

"Woonie!"

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood anymore. Maybe your next birthday? Bye."

 

Just like that, Jongwoon left and his perfect plan to get laid was ruined unceremoniously... Kyuhyun glared at the smartass air-con.

 

"You punk appliance! You purposefully -blocked me just now, didn't you!!?"

 

Wookie the air-con spat out a puff of warm air in his face as if mocking him.

 

*********************************************

 

Pengyu: Woonie, can you come here?

Pengyu: There's something I want to talk about with you

Woon_Prince: Where's the daily I love you?

Pengyu: I love you always  😘🥰

Woon_Prince: Omw

.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun tried to still his breathing after seeing a message from his dear friend. Today, he planned to confess his feelings and asked Jongwoon out officially. He knew that the boy was done with his exam, submitting scores, and the interview. As for himself, he also had already enrolled in his dream college and even bought an apartment to live in with his future wife. So, there was no reason for them to abstain from . He wouldn't be called Cho Kyuhyun anymore if he couldn't get together with Jongwoon! He had hidden a sunflower bouquet, a box of rings, a lube, and a few boxes of condoms under the blanket. Then, he would hide under the bed and surprise his friend when Jongwoon discovered the gifts. What a perfect plan! Knowing that the other boy would arrive soon, Kyuhyun hummed and rolled under the bed...

 

"Kyu, I know you want to tell me something but listen to me— Kyu? Where are you?"

 

Kyuhyun almost couldn't hold back a giddy response. Old habits are scary! He covered his mouth and watched a pair of familiar feet wandering around the room looking for him. However, Jongwoon didn't approach the bed as he expected but stopped where the air-con was instead. Then, he saw those feet walk in circles while a beautiful voice spoke up.

 

"Wookie, I know that you actually don't understand what I said but sometimes I feel like you do... So, will you listen to my confession while Kyu is away?"

 

The honey-colored legs stopped walking. The little toes then curled as if his friend was nervous.

 

"The truth is, I also love Kyu... I think I fell in love with him even before he did..."

 

Kyuhyun almost hit his head as his whole body shook from happiness and shock under the bed.

 

"Ugh, this guy is a brat and an arrogant penguin who thinks he's high and mighty just because his family is very rich. But he's also very sincere and reliable and makes me happy. Sometimes I really want to punch his smug handsome face but most of the time I want to kiss his damn full lips... Plus, I don't want to ruin the face of my future husband no matter how much he annoys me..."

 

Kyuhyun clutched his shirt and wept in joy internally while Jongwoon lifted one foot to rub his calf shyly.

 

"...Did I just call him my future husband? Blame that jerk. He pursues me so seriously and earnestly and treats me as if we're already married. The nerve to give me hope! I know I'm not worth his love. Both my looks and my wealth are poor at most and ordinary at best. Kyu will go back to live in Seoul permanently after turning eighteen now that he's gotten healthier. He's good-looking, smart, rich, approachable, hard-working, really, a complete package. He could've found someone better but he still chose me... I'm flattered..."

 

Half of Kyuhyun's soul already left his body after being attacked by a sweet and unexpected confession. He forced the remaining life to focus because the boy still wanted to continue, judging from the way Jongwoon kept rocking back and forth on his heels.

 

"Still, I feel like it's not fair to only be on the receiving end. I might be poor and look average but I'm confident in my feelings for him! I won't lose to anyone because I really love him! I know that Kyu and Grandpa Cho wouldn't mind sponsoring my tuition and living expenses but that's just wrong! How can we have a healthy and stable relationship if I keep relying on him? Therefore, I applied for a scholarship in my dream Fashion and Design Faculty, the same place Kyu will enroll. It was hard, really, studying stuff I hate to pass the required exams and credits. Not to say that I also have to present my work for the interview. Aish, speaking of that, I know Kyu would never do it but I'm glad he didn't take a look at my notebook! I'm not ready to tell him yet that I design suits for our wedding! The jerk will definitely tease me to death, especially in bed!"

 

Kyuhyun screamed like a banshee in his head. So, he wasn't the only who always thought about their wedding! The pair of slender legs finally stopped fidgeting as if their owner was at ease now. Then, Jongwoon tapped his foot impatiently.

 

"... Anyway, my future husband sure is taking his sweet time, huh? Wookie, do you know where he is? I can't wait to tell him that I got the scholarship and even landed a good part-time job so I can live in Seoul without leeching on him. I don't know what Kyu wants to talk about but I'm so ready to do it with him now. Heck, I even prepared myself down there for him—"

 

Kyuhyun's rationality snapped like a bomb getting detonated. He couldn't care less about the surprise or the gifts. He only knew that he wanted to kiss Jongwoon right now!!! So, he crawled out from under the bed and called his future wife with a haunting voice (too ).

 

"Woonieeeeeeee—"

"Ahh! You ing monster under the bed!! Die!!!"

 

Kyuhyun got beaten by the startled cat...

.

.

.

.

"What the are you doing under the bed!? You scared me to death!"

"What are you doing, having a monologue with Wookie instead of finding me!!?"

""You ruined my confession plan!""

 

Kyuhyun and Jongwoon glared at each other but the annoyance didn't last long. Soon, they laughed at their silliness and snuggled on a couch. Jongwoon put his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder while Kyuhyun held Jongwoon's waist.

 

"So? Woonie, you fell for me first? Since when?"

"... When I was around middle school. It was a puppy crush though. I thought you'd never like me back so I just gave up until you started chasing me."

"How dare you even doubt that I wouldn't like you!? The only Cho Kyuhyun who doesn't like Kim Jongwoon is the dead one!"

"I know, I know! Don't say something like that."

"Hmm, how about we do something else instead of discussing depressing stuff?"

 

Kyuhyun smirked and blatantly lowered his hand to the smaller boy's bottom. Jongwoon rolled his eyes hard but didn't kick his (now) boyfriend away. In fact, Jongwoon surprised him by straddling him and impatiently taking off their t-shirts. Kyuhyun's smirk widened and he happily cooperated by carrying his love to the bed. Finally, this beautiful day came and they got to do the deed at last!!

 

"Wow, Woonie, I didn't expect you to be this eager~"

"No, I'm not! Just, yeah, the room is very cold so we should cuddle!"

"Cuddle while we're ? And last I checked, Wookie set the temperature at only twenty-five. How come Woonie feels so cold~?"

"You're wrong! The temperature is actually twenty, right? Wookie!"

 

 

Beep! Lower the temperature to twenty. Beep!

 

 

The smart air-con recognized Jongwoon's voice and instantly decreased the temperature, blowing cold air at them. His dear boyfriend looked at him and pouted.

 

"See? Can we cuddle now?"

"Yes, let's cuddle until we're sweaty and hot~"

 

Kyuhyun pounced on the dark-haired boy who was equally eager to be eaten. He didn't worry that the air-con might suddenly stopped working again like that time.

 

 

 

Because he is pretty sure that this time Woonie won't let him stop no matter what~

 

************************************************

 

Author's note:

Ah, puppy love, youth, and summer. There's no better way to chase away the heat than teenage rom-com  xD

I feel like this chapter is really cringy and cheesy and silly but it's probably not the worst thing I ever wrote. Even just one person liking is enough xD

There'll be a sister chapter relating to this one but not quite the same au. You'll understand it once you see it hahaha. Should be next week or the week after!

Take care and love you!  <3

 

Btw my air-con actually broke down while writing this story so now I'm living in hell  :")  I hate summer!