Umbrella

Objects of Love

"My team got a higher number of profits than you!"

"But my team got more clients than you. In the long run, my team's result will generate more benefits than yours."

"Shut up! Who knows if those clients will always choose us or not!"

"I'll make sure of it."

 

 

Jungsu sighed for the umpteenth time at his two subordinates who had been arguing since the start of the meeting. Both Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were great employees and they had brought countless profits to the company. The only downside of having two exceptional workers was a rivalry between the two leaders. There was not a single day, he repeated, not even a single day, where these two wouldn't argue. As their manager, he had a headache day in and day out witnessing their silly fights…

 

"Boss, is something the matter?"

"Sigh, what's else if it's not those two? I can't help but wonder why they hate each other so much…"

"Huh? I actually think that they really like each other!"

"Pardon?"

 

He couldn't believe what his secretary, Ryeowook, just said. Kyuhyun and Jongwoon? Liking each other? Their company probably would have gone bankrupt first before that happened!

 

"Ryeowook, I know you tend to look at the bright side but aren't you having too much faith in them? How can those two like each other when they go after their rival's throat daily?"

"Trust me, boss, my hunch is never wrong."

 

The short man smirked and Jungsu could only hope that his secretary was right…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" you Cho Kyuhyun! you and your arrogant ! Oh, I got more clients than you? Pfft, just a pathetic excuse befitting a loser like him who can't even meet the goal. Obviously, my team and I are much more awesome!"

 

 

Jongwoon cursed to himself as he made his way to the entrance. The time on his wristwatch read ten in the evening by the time he clocked out of the building. Of course, he was aiming for the best employee of the year award so he had been working hard, even pulling overtime. Problem was, his archenemy Kyuhyun also did the same and stayed behind the clock to do overtime. He had always found it to be annoying because the brat (yes, Kyuhyun was younger than him but already got promoted) always moved to sit next to him after everyone else left. That jerk probably tried to steal his idea! Moreover, Kyuhyun always ordered takeout for him too even though he never said that he wanted it. He was wary of the young man that he might poison the food, so he always told the brat to take a bite first before eating the food himself. That's not all. During holidays or special occasions, the arrogant kid always placed a gift or two on his table, sometimes a bouquet of red roses, all just to flaunt his superior popularity and rub it on his face!! There's more! Kyuhyun also got in his way all the time whenever he tried to make a connection with co-workers from other departments, mostly men but sometimes women too. All in all, Kyuhyun was a big nuisance by his side that he couldn't get rid of, like an itchy spot on the back where he couldn't reach. The only good thing that brat had going for him was his good look! Really, he hated that kid with all of his cells!

 

Jongwoon left the building only to find out that it was raining.

 

. Of course, of all the time in the world, it had to rain just when you wanted to go home. Jongwoon fumed while tapping his foot impatiently. He lived in another district but his house and the company were only a few walking distances away from a subway. However, he still didn't think it was worth running through the rain. Damn, he should have brought an umbrella…

 

"Jongwoon hyung, are you not going home yet?"

"What does it look like to you? Silly brat."

 

Jongwoon scoffed at the younger man who came to stop beside him. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and took out an umbrella. Opening it, the taller man glanced at his empty hands and smirked victoriously.

 

"What? Don't tell me that hyung didn't have an umbrella?"

"Shut up and get lost."

 

He snarled in annoyance, not wanting to admit that the kid was more prepared than him. Kyuhyun chortled and inclined the umbrella toward him.

 

"Hyung wants to go to the subway, right? Wanna go with me?"

"Why would I?"

"Hmm, it seems like the rain won't stop anytime soon… What if it kept going on for hours and you missed the last train?"

"I can just call a taxi."

"But it's way more expensive, right? Come on, hyung, what would you lose sharing an umbrella with me?"

"I don't want to be nowhere near you, brat."

 

Jongwoon pouted but stepped under the umbrella anyway. True to the younger man's words, the taxi fare was considerably expensive and he wanted to save money for his dream trip to Italy. Plus, the brat's house was on the way to the subway anyway, although Kyuhyun's radiant smile only served to annoy him even more. He bet the brat probably thought that he had won this game. They walked out into the rainy night together. Their shoulders and arms constantly brushed under the small umbrella. He could feel the rain wetting his left shoulder but couldn't do anything about it. It was better than getting wet from head to toe.

 

A hand was placed on his waist and tugged him closer to the man beside him.

 

"Yah, you brat, where are you touching?"

"The umbrella is too small for two grown men. I'm just being considerate to you, hyung. What if you got sick and the fever further decreased your wit?"

"Do you have a death wish?"

 

He harshly banged the taller man's back with his fist and laughed at Kyuhyun's painful oops. The younger man glared at him and gripped his waist firmer, but he shrugged it off with a playful wink. Suddenly, Kyuhyun looked away from him and his ear turned suspiciously redder.

 

"What? Kyuhyun, don't tell me that you caught a cold? Eeww, don't spread your stupidity to me!"

"You're the stupid one, Jongwoon hyung."

"What the hell?"

 

Jongwoon tried to demand either an apology or an explanation from the younger co-worker but he was ignored. That kept going on until they arrived at the subway. He stepped out of the umbrella into the building and smirked at the brown-haired man.

 

"Thank you but no thank you, brat."

"It's my greatest pleasure too, hyung."

 

Kyuhyun's sarcastic tone made him laugh. The brat looked like an annoyed puppy! He chuckled and petted the soft brown hair in a jokingly condescending way, before turning around and walking into the station.

 

"Hell yeah!!"

 

He was startled by a sudden shout. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw Kyuhyun with a raised fist cheering happily while walking away. The funny scene made him snort.

 

 

What a weird brat.

 

*************************************

 

It was raining again.

 

 

Jongwoon sighed while looking up at the grey cloudy sky. Today, he finished his overtime earlier hoping to avoid the rain. However, fate probably wanted to mess around with him in particular so it was raining again. He could have gone back into the company and continued working but honestly, he was too tired for that right now. He berated himself next for still not carrying an umbrella, foolishly thinking that it shouldn't rain two days in a row. Luckily, there was still a lot of time before the last train so he didn't mind waiting a bit…

 

"Hyung, did you forget your umbrella again? You're only in your thirties but you have already forgotten a lot of things!"

"Shut up before I make you unable to reach your thirties."

 

Kyuhyun who came to stand beside him smirked annoyingly and opened his umbrella, before raising a brow at him.

 

"So? Wanna join me again?"

"No thank you. I think Hyukjae hasn't left yet so I'll wait—"

"No, you can't do that!!"

"What? Why can't I go with my junior?"

"Well, um, I think Hyukjae hyung can't go with you, I mean, yes! He has a date with Donghae hyung tonight!"

"They did? Why haven't I heard about it?"

"Jongwoon hyung, c'mon, you're smarter than that. Don't waste your time waiting for other people and just go with me."

"Whatever. Remember this, I didn't want to go with you but you insisted on it."

"Of course, of course!"

 

Jongwoon rolled his eyes at the grinning man and ducked his head under the blue umbrella. Kyuhyun immediately grabbed his waist and drew out a frown from him. However, the younger man was unfazed by it and urged him to walk. Shrugging, he ignored the large hand resting questionably intimately on his side. He cared about his dry shoulder more than a erted hand, even though the brat sometimes d and squeezed him for no reason. Walking in silence, he observed his companion and noticed that Kyuhyun was grinning like an idiot with a reddened ear. He also noticed something else that made his brows furrow.

 

"You brat, don't treat me like a girl."

"Huh? What are you talking about hyung?"

"I'm talking about how you make me walk inside the footpath while you walk by the road!"

"Pfft, hyung, you're misunderstanding. This is a simple gesture of kindness that everyone should show to the elders!"

"Yah!! Are you saying that I'm an old man!!?"

"You were the one who said it, not me~"

 

Kyuhyun smirked and it made his blood boil in anger. This brat got him again! Determined to not let the cheeky young man free this time, he pulled the taller man's ear and whispered to him in slight annoyance.

 

"Listen to me, Cho Kyuhyun, I may be thirty-three this year but I'm still young and b with energy. You can try to work me up as long as you want and I assure you that I'll last even longer for another extra round!! So, stop testing my patience, you rude kid!"

 

Jongwoon thought that the younger man would be furious or extremely annoyed but it was neither. Although Kyuhyun's face was flushing in a dark crimson color, he doubted it was caused by fury or annoyance. The brown-haired tall man's whole face and ears were even redder than the strawberries that Kyuhyun shared with him in the morning today.

 

"What? I didn't pull it that hard!!"

"... You're the one who's testing my patience, Jongwoon hyung."

"Huh?"

 

He blinked cluelessly but Kyuhyun just ushered him to keep walking by tugging his waist. The younger man kept blushing all the way to the subway. Watching that round face painted in a red color reminded him of an angry bird plushie he had at home. He had no idea what had gotten into him but he found himself pinching the taller man's cheek. Hm, it was softer than he expected. He thought absentmindedly while squishing it again for a good measure, all the while Kyuhyun only stared at him wide-eyed. After he was satisfied with abusing the young man's cheek, he bade farewell and walked into the station. Curiosity got the better of him and he glanced over his shoulder. This time, Kyuhyun neither cheered loudly nor threw his fist in the air, but he was watching him with a flustered yet lost expression like a sad puppy. Chuckling, Jongwoon smiled and walked back toward the taller man, before petting him.

 

"So, the quick-witted Cho Kyuhyun has a moment when he's at a loss of words too?"

"Only with you, Jongwoon hyung."

 

The unexpected answer that came with a genuine smile caught him off guard and he quickly retreated his hand, much to the younger man's obvious dismay. He ignored the brat's pout and strode into the station.

 

 

No way in hell would he let Cho Kyuhyun see him blushing!

 

**********************

 

It was raining again the next day.

 

 

However, Jongwoon came prepared this time. So, he didn't curse at all when he left the company and found out that it was yet another rainy night. He learned from his mistake during the past two days and watched a weather forecast before leaving the house. After finding out that there was a high chance of rain throughout the month, he became smarter and shoved an umbrella into his bag. Thanks to his cleverness, he didn't have to wait for the rain to stop today.

 

"J-Jongwoon hyung, p-pant, l-leaving already?"

 

He didn't have to share the umbrella with a certain brat too.

 

"Why were you running? It's not like it'll rain any lighter."

"T-That's because—! No, I mean, hyung, you haven't answered me yet!"

"Duh, of course, I'm about to leave. Why do you like to ask something silly?"

"Oh, I made it then! Um, I mean, wow, we happened to leave around the same time again!"

 

After he had stopped panting from running, Kyuhyun took out his blue umbrella with a star pattern and glanced at him. When he made no move, the younger man spoke up hesitantly.

 

"Jongwoon hyung…?"

 

Jongwoon was quiet. He was about to say that he brought his own umbrella today but he couldn't say it, not when the big puppy was staring at him with an expectant gaze. He even saw an imaginary tail wagging hopefully behind the younger man. The weight of the umbrella in his bag and a weird feeling in his chest were having a raging battle. In the end, the unexplainable feeling won and he sighed, before stepping under the blue canopy beside the tall puppy. Kyuhyun's imaginary tail wagged crazier as he beamed brightly. The taller man then placed his large hand on his waist but Jongwoon didn't complain this time, already getting used to it. He even stayed quiet when Kyuhyun's head leaned on his or when that hand shifted down to his hip instead. Actually, Jongwoon found out he had become softer toward the brat after associating him with a puppy. Now, Kyuhyun was a big puppy in his head and he couldn't find it in him to say no.

 

"Hyung, you're strangely quiet today. Did you forget your mouth at the company?"

 

…Until the undisciplined puppy barked at him. Jongwoon scoffed and pushed the younger man away, before striding ahead despite the rain. What's wrong with him? Just because he accidentally thought that the brat reminded him of a puppy, he conveniently forgot that Kyuhyun was a jerk and his archenemy? He cursed his own stupidity and continued to brave the rain. He was too upset to even take out his umbrella. Good. He deserved to get wet and maybe catch a cold for letting his guard down around the brat and for believing even for a split second that Kyuhyun might be a good guy.

 

"Jongwoon hyung! I'm sorry! Please get back under the umbrella or you might catch a cold!"

"None of your business!"

 

He shouted back and kept walking in the rain. However, a cover suddenly appeared and shielded him from the rain. Looking up with a glare, he saw Kyuhyun holding the umbrella above them while panting loudly. The taller man probably sprinted to catch up with him. He huffed and tried to leave the cover again, but the brat stopped him by grabbing his arm.

 

"Let go of me. I'd rather catch a cold than share an umbrella with you!"

"I'm sorry… I just want you to say something…"

"Something. There, I said it. Now, let me go so I can run to the subway peacefully."

"Hyung…"

 

Kyuhyun gave him a kicked puppy look and Jongwoon cursed inwardly, knowing that he was weak to it. In the end, he stayed under the same umbrella with the younger man but refused to look at him, all the while pouting and puffing his cheeks to show his dissatisfaction. Only the sound of rain enveloped them for a while. Then, Jongwoon felt something soft touching his cheek and turned to see Kyuhyun gently wipe his face with a handkerchief. He didn't step away or stop the younger man, because he was too busy looking at the warm brown eyes. Had Kyuhyun always looked at him with such a gentle gaze?

 

"There, it's better than nothing! Do you want to borrow my jacket too? No, take it! Hyung needs it more than me!"

"It'll keep raining."

 

He spoke up while watching Kyuhyun take off his jacket clumsily because he was still holding the umbrella.

 

"Huh?"

"The weather forecast, they said that there's a high chance of rain throughout this month."

"Well, that kinda ! Right?"

 

Kyuhyun replied with a huge grin after he was done successfully putting on the jacket for him using only one hand. There was neither upset nor annoyance in his voice. Jongwoon looked at the navy-blue jacket that was bigger than him and smelled like cologne. He pulled it tighter around himself and murmured.

 

"Yeah, that really ."

 

 

There was neither upset nor annoyance in his voice either.

 

*********************************************

 

Today Jongwoon got off work earlier than usual so it hadn't rained yet when he left the building. It also meant that he had no reason to walk to the subway with Kyuhyun. The younger man also knew it because he was making a sad puppy face right now.

 

"Jongwoon hyung… I…"

"It's not raining today."

"I know, but…"

 

He sighed and pulled his hair. Why did Kyuhyun's puppy eyes affect him so much?

 

"There's a new cafe not far from here."

"Huh? Hyung, are you inviting me to join you?"

"What? No, don't be so full of yourself. I just spoke up loudly to myself."

 

He pretended to not see the brat's beam and walked away. Then, he pretended to look at his wristwatch while the taller man caught up with him. He kept pretending to not notice Kyuhyun's joyful aura as they headed to the cafe. They sat down at a table by the window and ordered a few snacks and drinks. While waiting for their orders, the younger man unexpectedly started a conversation.

 

"Jongwoon hyung, do you like rain?"

"So sudden? Nope, I only like it when I'm in bed sleeping soundly. I like traveling and sightseeing so I prefer a sunny day."

"I see… I like rainy days though!"

"Why?"

 

Jongwoon regretted asking it after the brat looked at him with a fond smile. He looked out of the window instead and ignored how his heart just skipped a beat. Although he didn't look at Kyuhyun, the taller man still continued with his story.

 

"When I first graduated from college, I had an interview at many companies but I ended up losing the jobs to those who used their connections to get in. After looking everywhere for a year, our company finally accepted me. However, it was raining cats and dogs on my first day. I arrived at the company thirty minutes late and I was soaking wet. I hid in a restroom, thinking that I already lost the job. But then he showed up…"

"Who?"

"A very kind senior," Kyuhyun grinned, "he listened to my story and comforted me. Then, he took me to the break room and lent me his clothes. He also dried my hair for me and covered me for being late. He literally saved my career!"

"Huh? Why did it sound kinda familiar—"

 

Of course, it would. After all, he was that kind senior in the story, although he couldn't remember their first meeting at all. He also didn't expect Kyuhyun to still remember it, considering that four years had already passed.

 

"Ever since that day, I started carrying an umbrella with me and the rainy season became my favorite. But I like it even more during the past few days!"

"Good for you, I guess."

 

Jongwoon deliberately avoided asking why the younger man liked rain even more nowadays. Fortunately for him, the orders had arrived so he didn't have to come up with an excuse to not look at the other man's eyes. He noticed that Kyuhyun paid more attention to him than his order but he refrained from making a comment. He had no idea what he wanted to say anyway. His heart was beating so loudly that it distracted his thoughts. He took time leisurely enjoying the cake and coffee while ignoring the brat's piercing gaze until the sky turned darker and cloudy.

 

"Hyung! Look! It's raining now! See, you're lucky that I'm here with you so you don't have to run in the rain."

"Yeah, yeah."

 

 

Of course, he already knew from the morning weather forecast that it would rain in the late evening.

 

 

That's why he dropped by the cafe, after all.

 

*********************************

 

One month later…

 

 

Jongwoon had been walking to the subway with Kyuhyun for a month now. At first, he only shared the umbrella with the younger man on rainy days. However, even after he carried his own umbrella, he still went with Kyuhyun instead of using his own. He just couldn't say no to the pitiful puppy face and later on, he got used to having the brat walk him to the subway. He never got around to using his own umbrella but he didn't take it out of the bag either, too lazy to bother about it. Even on a day when it didn't rain, he still let the younger man accompany him. Most of the time, they went to the cafe that had become their hang-out place and stayed there until it either rained or it was closing time. Due to this little trip, their relationship had improved significantly. Although he still found Kyuhyun to be really annoying and a brat, he no longer minded the kid's presence. Although they still argued during a meeting, they actually had a lot of pleasant conversations outside of work. During their walk to the subway, Kyuhyun, as usual, always placed his hand on his waist but Jongwoon thought nothing about it now. In fact, he had gotten so used to having a large and warm hand on his side that it felt weird without it.

 

He suspected that he might develop a crush on Kyuhyun.

 

He knew that he was attracted to the brat for a long time but it was physically, not romantically. It used to be 'I don't mind letting this guy me' but it had changed into 'I don't mind spending the rest of my life with this guy'. It hurt his pride to admit it but he hated lying to himself more. So, he accidentally fell in love with the guy that he had been cursing from dusk till dawn. He blamed his stupid past self who forgot to bring an umbrella so he had to spend time with Kyuhyun, forcing him to really get to know the younger man whom he viewed as his enemy. He had no idea what to do with his newfound feelings. He had a feeling that the brat also liked him but he had no way to guarantee it, not when Kyuhyun never said anything to make it clear. He also didn't say anything. So, he maintained their ambiguous relationship and pretended to not notice the big pink elephant in the room…

.

.

.

One day, they got off work together as usual and realized that it was raining. Already getting familiar with their routine, Kyuhyun took out his umbrella, the blue one with a star pattern and a little angel drawing, and opened it. Jongwoon stepped under the canopy and tried not to blush when the large hand was placed on his waist. They were about to leave but someone suddenly called them.

 

"Jongwoon-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, are you going home together?"

"No, boss, we just share the umbrella until Jongwoon hyung arrives at the subway. What about you? I thought you had to meet a client so you didn't come in today?"

"Yes, I just dropped by to get some files but it suddenly rained… I didn't drive my car here either because I thought it's just a short distance from my house. Sigh."

"But aren't you always prepared? It's not like you at all to forget an umbrella."

"I did have one but I lent it to Ryeowook. So, I have no choice but to wait for the rain to stop."

 

Jongwoon watched his superior and Kyuhyun talk while the weight of the umbrella in his bag poked his good conscience. He could lend it to his boss but it would put him in a difficult position, one that forced him to explain why he kept going with Kyuhyun instead of using his own umbrella… However, Jungsu hyung was a great boss who had always looked after him… Looking at the grey sky, it didn't seem like the rain would stop anytime soon so his boss probably had to stay here for a long while… After debating it, he finally decided to just let it be.

 

"Boss, you can borrow my umbrella. I can just share with Kyuhyun anyway."

"Are you sure? Thank you, Jongwoon-ah. I'll return it tomorrow!"

"No problem, boss."

 

Jongwoon took out his umbrella and handed it to his superior while Kyuhyun gasped at them. He didn't have to look at the brat to know that he was definitely smirking right now. He sent off the boss with a wave and kept waving even after he couldn't see the older man anymore. He didn't want to face the brat yet!

 

"Jongwoon hyung~"

"Shut up."

"I haven't said anything yet?"

"Just shut your mouth and stop smiling!"

 

He knew just from listening to the younger man's teasing tone what kind of expression he was making. He left the shelter of the building and stepped into the rain out of embarrassment. However, no raindrops managed to hit him because a blue canopy immediately came to shield him, followed by Kyuhyun's happy grin and a hand on his waist, more possessive and intimate than ever. Jongwoon scoffed but didn't try to run away this time. It was too late to try anyway now that the cats already left the bag. They walked together under the rainfall with him trying to avoid the taller man's gaze while the brat tried to see his reddened face clearer.

 

"Jongwoon hyung~?"

"What?"

"You know, I think it's going to rain heavier soon… and my umbrella might not be enough to cover both of us…"

"So?"

"So, my apartment is just around the corner. Jongwoon hyung, do you want to drop by and stay there until the rain stops…?"

 

Jongwoon's brow automatically rose. He glanced at the brat and snorted while still blushing. Kyuhyun couldn't be any more obvious about what he was thinking. It literally showed in those brown eyes! He lightly pinched the younger man's back.

 

"Watch out, brat, your head is going to explode soon with how so full of yourself you're."

"Hyung…"

 

Kyuhyun pouted and cast his eyes down dejectedly. The younger man then stopped bothering him and kept walking… for only one more step… The brown-haired man couldn't take another step because he suddenly stopped walking. The brat blinked at him.

 

"Jongwoon hyung? Why did you stop?"

"How am I supposed to know which way is your apartment? Stupid brat."

 

Jongwoon said sarcastically but his cheeks were getting warmer. Despite that, he forced himself to glare at the taller man whose eyes grew so big that they almost popped out. Kyuhyun pinched himself as if he didn't believe it and yelped, before looking at him with a hopeful gaze.

 

"Hyuny…? Did you really— but I thought you didn't want to go?"

"Did you hear me say no? Pfft, you keep claiming that your IQ exceeds that of normal people but I see now that it's all just—"

 

The hand on his waist suddenly pushed him and he fell onto the younger man's chest. Then, Kyuhyun kissed him while still holding the umbrella above them. Jongwoon's eyes widened in shock but they soon fluttered close when his lips were kneaded gently. Each lip was equally taken care of, nibbling, , , biting, and caressing. He didn't even realize that he was and letting the brat slide his tongue in, thoroughly getting familiar with his mouth until his legs shook. By the time the taller man allowed him to breathe again, Jongwoon was panting with a flushed face while clutching the other man's shirt until it was wrinkled. Kyuhyun smiled and nuzzled his nose against his lips and cheeks.

 

"I love you, Jongwoon hyung."

"I-I know. Can we go to your apartment already? People are staring… The rain…"

"Sure thing!"

 

Kyuhyun's radiant beam almost chased off the rain clouds as the brat kissed him again, lingering at his bottom lip for a few seconds before sighing and pulling away. Then, the younger man tugged his waist and made him lean on his side as they resumed walking. Jongwoon snorted at the brat's eagerness but happily leaned on the wide shoulder. Although the weather was quite chilly due to the continuous rainfall, he didn't feel cold at all because he had a personal heater by his side, the same person who protected him from the rain with his cute umbrella and his reliable arm…

 

 

Well, maybe forgetting an umbrella wasn't that bad.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungsu walked into the marketing department to look for his junior. He quickly spotted Jongwoon but he didn't expect to see Kyuhyun here either. The two looked like they were having a one-sided fight with Jongwoon cursing the younger man but Kyuhyun just grinning. He also saw that Kyuhyun was holding Jongwoon's hands and refused to let them go despite the older man's murderous glare. Kyuhyun probably wanted to make sure that Jongwoon couldn't hit him. Moreover, Jongwoon's face was so red that it put the umbrella in his hand to shame. Jungsu decided to announce his arrival before the confrontation escalated.

 

"Jongwoon-ah, I'm here to return the umbrella."

"Jungsu hyung? No problem."

 

Jongwoon snatched one hand free from the younger man's hold to take the umbrella from him while Kyuhyun pouted. It seemed like the younger one at least had no intention to fight so he should rest assured… He was about to leave but suddenly noticed a scary reddish spot on Jongwoon's neck that really stood out from the man's pale skin.

 

"Did you get bitten by a mosquito? You should be careful of contagious diseases. There are a lot of them during the rainy season."

"A mosquito bite…?"

 

At first, Jongwoon looked genuinely puzzled as he touched his neck. A moment later, however, Jongwoon turned even impossibly redder while gasping like a goldfish. While the black-haired man was stunned to his core, Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was smirking gleefully and proudly.

 

"Yep, Jongwoon hyung got bitten by a very big mosquito! So big that it made hyung squirm and cry all— Ack!"

 

Jongwoon, who was blushing madly, used the umbrella to smack the younger man's head. Kyuhyun pouted harder and whined, before trying to ask for the older man's forgiveness by hugging his waist and rubbing his face against the small shoulder; all the while Jungsu was staring at them dumbfounded.

 

 

It seemed like Ryeowook's hunch was spot on.

 

 

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun actually really liked each other.

 

*************************************************************************

 

Author's note:

Two jerks fell in love but had no clues on how to be honest with their feelings  xD

Late update cuz I went to get a booster dose on Sunday and I felt tired so I just slept all day...

It's my 4th shot now and honestly I'm just tired of everything :(  The pandemic, getting vaccine, the mask, etc. I just wish things went back to normal already...

Also I think I'm going to take a break next week but I'm not sure yet... Maybe not if I finished this one... Anyway better assume that I took a break  xD

Take care and love you  <3