Mug

Objects of Love

"Manager Cho, I made a cup of hot chocolate for you."

"Thank you, Jongwoon-ssi."

 

Kyuhyun took a blue mug from his subordinate and smiled at the shorter man. Then, their eyes met.

 

Manager Cho is as handsome as ever! He really looks good in that folded-up sleeves on his elbows and slightly loose necktie. Ah... I want to fix it for him...

 

"Jongwoon-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"You always dress so professionally even though it's not required. I admire that. Maybe I should do the same to be a good example for everyone."

"Manager Cho, I believe that your skills have nothing to do with how you dress and everyone knows it. As for me, I just like dressing up nicely."

"Even so, I still think I should do properly it once in a while. That's why, Jongwoon-ssi, can you fix my necktie for me?"

 

Kyuhyun almost failed to hide his smile watching the black-haired man speechless. Jongwoon's mind was filled with myriad thoughts that passed by so fast that he couldn't read most of it, though he still caught a glimpse of them— his subordinate was overjoyed and panicked at the same time for being so close to his crush. After a while, Jongwoon nodded shyly and fixed the necktie for him. He saw how those small hands were shaking slightly but he pretended to not notice it. If he teased his subordinate any more than this, Jongwoon might faint for real. So, he settled down to happily observe the shorter man working on the garment. Right now, Jongwoon's thoughts were still racing so fast that he got a bit of a headache trying to read it. However, he could hazard a guess that Jongwoon was celebrating in his head that one of his fantasies just came true.

 

"Done! You look very cool, manager."

"Thank you. I want to chat more but I have to go back to work now."

"Of course, see you later, Manager Cho."

 

Kyuhyun nodded at the shorter man and turned around to leave the break room.

 

...I want to talk with him more but he's very busy. I shouldn't bother him. But... at least I want to know if he likes my hot chocolate or not...

 

He stopped and glanced over his shoulder.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot, Jongwoon-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks again for this," Kyuhyun raised the mug up and winked, "your hot chocolate is the best."

 

 

Jongwoon's internal scream of pure joy was so loud that he still heard it even after leaving the break room.

.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun can read people's minds. He was born with this extraordinary ability and it helped him achieve many great things in his life, one of which was establishing his own game company. He utilized his talent very well and only hired people who were genuinely passionate or interested in working with him. He knew what his subordinates wanted and always listened to their opinions (or read them). For that reason, he was highly respected and many people looked up to him. Some subordinates develop a crush on him but he always made sure to draw a clear line. Although it was unnecessary sometimes because most of them grew out of this phrase. They realized that he took care of everyone well equally, not just them. Once they realized that their feelings wouldn't be returned, they eventually gave up.

 

 

Kim Jongwoon was the only exception.

.

.

.

.

Four years ago...

 

 

"Hello, you're Kim Jongwoon-ssi, correct?"

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi."

"Alright, I see now that you graduated from the top college, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy. What makes you decide to sign up for the accounting manager position at this company when there are other big names out there?"

"I heard many good things about your company, that you want employees who will grow together with the company, and I think it perfectly suits me. I'd rather work for a company that I like for as long as I can instead of constantly changing jobs."

"I see. Jongwoon-ssi, the resume said that you used to work for XXX Company before but you quit two months ago. Isn't it contradict what you just said?"

"... I might say that but it doesn't mean that I'll force myself to stay in the work environment that isn't preferable to me."

"So, you're saying that it's preferable here? Even though you've never worked here before?"

"I researched intensively before applying for a job."

 

Kyuhyun was about to question the man more but a stray thought from the interviewee stopped him.

 

Actually, I want to work in the design field but I don't have the required certificate or experience. It's a shame even though I really love drawing and designing... Well, at least I got to work for a game company so that's close enough?

 

"Jongwoon-ssi, what do you do in your free time?"

"Eh? Well, I like watching movies and walking my dogs. I like to visit cafes too."

"That's all?"

"Well... there's more... though I don't think it's counted as a hobby..."

"It's okay. I'm just getting to know what kind of a person you are."

"In that case, actually, I love drawing and sketching too, though I'm nowhere near good..."

 

What an absurd lie. Even my art teacher in high school said that I have a knack for it. If only my father didn't think that drawing is child's play and forced me to study accounting instead...

 

"Hmm... actually, there's an open position in the graphics design department. Are you interested?"

"What? But I don't have the qualifications to apply?"

"It's never too late to learn something. Most importantly, I want someone who will genuinely pour their heart into the job and willing to improve themselves. Are you the kind of employee that I'm looking for, Jongwoon-ssi?"

"Y-You're going to let me do that?"

"Yes, this is how we'll do it. Jongwoon-ssi, you'll be accepted in the accounting manager position and you'll apply for any design colleges to get the necessary certificate. Don't worry, I'll fund everything. However, you must graduate within three years and pass a test from the head of the design department. If you can do all of that, I'll let you transfer to your dream job."

 

Kyuhyun almost snorted at the black-haired man's funny expression. Jongwoon was looking at him as if he was thinking that he might be dreaming (and Jongwoon did think just that). He was about to ask if the interviewee was up to the offer or not but changed his mind after seeing the man's expression. He didn't need to read minds to know that Jongwoon was feeling overwhelmed and was on the verge of tears. He stood up and made two cups of hot chocolate, before placing the warm mug in front of the black-haired man.

 

"Here, drink it and consider my offer carefully."

"Thank you very much..."

 

No one ever put their faith in me before, not even father, but this person...

 

Jongwoon who held the red mug in both hands glanced up at him from over the mug and he smiled back after taking a sip of his own drink.

 

"I know that you can do it, Jongwoon-ssi."

 

Jongwoon quickly looked down. His chubby cheeks slightly turned redder as he murmured a quiet "thank you" between a sip. That pair of small hands held the mug so tightly that he was afraid it might break and injure the flustered man.

 

"So? What do you think?"

"Yes! Thank you for the opportunity! I swear I'll never disappoint you!"

 

Jongwoon who had calmed down after the drink replied enthusiastically and beamed at him.

.

.

.

.

In the end, Jongwoon was able to fulfill the promise in only two years and a half and got transferred to the design department. It was one of the best decisions Kyuhyun ever made in his life. Not only Jongwoon was very passionate about his job, but he also had the talent to make up for the lack of experience too. Many of Jongwoon's ideas and designs got into the final product and the general public loved them. All in all, hiring Kim Jongwoon was basically him winning a big jackpot. He got a talented and loyal employee to make his company grow further, not to say that Jongwoon's thoughts were very fun to read too. As he expected, Jongwoon eventually developed a crush on him like other employees whom he had helped. Kyuhyun followed his "no dating subordinates" policy and acted normal. He thought that Jongwoon would give up after realizing that his feelings would never be returned. However, four years had already passed but the feelings Jongwoon had for him didn't seem to falter at all. If anything, he felt like Jongwoon falling for him deeper.

 

At first, he was worried that it might affect the job and their boss-subordinate relationship but it never happened. Jongwoon hid his crush so well that, if it wasn't for his mind-reading ability, he probably never found out that the black-haired man had a crush on him. Moreover, Jongwoon never let his feelings get in the way of work and never wanted anything from him. From his experience of other employees who had a crush on him, they all wanted his time or attention. More often than not, it interfered with his work and annoyed him. But Jongwoon wasn't like that. The shorter man only approached him after he was absolutely sure that he had free time. When they spent time together (mostly in the break room), Jongwoon never tried to get close to him and just sat there with him quietly.

 

 

Although Jongwoon's mind wasn't quiet at all.

 

*********************************************

 

"Oh, hello, Jongwoon-ssi. We have a break at the same time again."

"Hello, manager. Yes, what a coincidence!"

 

Ah! I almost couldn't make it! Thank God I managed to finalize that design on time and ran all the way here and even used the emergency stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. Worth it though! Manager Cho is still as good-looking as ever~ I feel super refreshed now!

 

"You look slightly disheveled. Are you alright?"

"Oh? Of course! I was having a hard time with the design and forgot to check my outfit, hahaha..."

 

Silly Kim Jongwoon! What kind of a lame excuse was that!!? Sob, I'd have stopped at the restroom first...

 

"You always work hard. Jongwoon-ssi, don't forget to take care of yourself. I'm worried about you."

"Oh, of course, I will."

 

He's worried about me! What should I do? I'm so happy that I could cry. Manager Cho is too kind. He always worries about us even though he works hardest among us. Speaking of that, he seems tired today. I want to ask if he's fine or not but I don't want to come across as nosy but I'm really worried about him... But what if he doesn't like being questioned?

 

"Jongwoon-ssi,"

"Y-Yes?"

"You know what, sometimes just having someone with you is the best support you could ever ask for."

"Yes, I've heard of that."

"That's why I'm happy to have you here with me, Jongwoon-ssi."

 

Kyuhyun picked up a hot chocolate mug to hide his smirk while watching the black-haired man getting caught off guard and trying so hard to not grin like a fool in love. It was about to come, the train of thought from Jongwoon that he loved to read the most.

 

What was that!!? Manager Cho is worried about me and happy to be with me!!? Keep winning Kim Jongwoon!! I couldn't ask for anything else in my life! Seriously though, how much does he want to make me fall for him? I'm trying to keep it all to myself but he's making it harder to do so! But I'll stay strong. I don't want my feelings to be returned. I never want that. I only ever want him to be happy, whether he's alone or with someone else. I'll always silently support him from where I am!

 

Kyuhyun couldn't stop smiling at the cute and humble thought. Unlike other people he met in the past, in the past four years, all that Jongwoon ever wanted from him was for him to be happy. Jongwoon's feelings for him were very pure-hearted and sincere, and he found it to be really cute. At the same time, he began to want to look after the kind-hearted Kim Jongwoon who always put others before himself. That's why he pretended to not notice how the black-haired man pulled many strings behind him just to always have the same break time with him. He wanted Jongwoon to be happy too.

 

"Thank you for the hot chocolate. It's as tasty as usual. I have to go now. There'll be a meeting in an hour so I have to take care of the preparation."

"See you tomorrow, Manager Cho!"

 

He had already left and was waiting for the elevator to come when Jongwoon came after him.

 

"Manager! Wait a sec!"

"Jongwoon-ssi? What's the matter?"

 

Straightening himself, Jongwoon smiled at him and raised his fists up.

 

"Fighting with the meeting!"

 

Ba-dump 

 

"I will. Thank you for your support."

 

 

That day, Kyuhyun couldn't stop thinking of Jongwoon's cute smile even after the meeting had long ended. He also couldn't stop smiling whenever he thought of it.

 

***********************************

 

Kyuhyun liked Jongwoon but not in a romantic way. He liked the man in a way that one liked cute small animals, you wanted to treasure and protect them. For that reason, he was fine with how things were, just them chatting and smiling whenever they met during the break. He was happy that Jongwoon didn't want anything but a chance to spend some time with him and never wished for more. He really liked Jongwoon so he didn't want them to be awkward around each other. He liked Jongwoon so much that he was more than happy to pretend to be deaf or blind when his subordinate did something (or thought something) that might cause the man to die from embarrassment.

 

Manager Cho is sleeping, I guess he must be pretty tired. Ah, how come he still looks fine sleeping? That's not fair for my heart! I want to take some pictures so badly but I don't want to become a creepy stalker! Although he's sleeping and probably doesn't even realize that I'm here, it's still a no-no to do that!

 

Actually, Kyuhyun was pretty much wide-awake. He also knew that Jongwoon was with him. After all, he heard the shorter man's thoughts from miles away. He was in his office and decided to take a moment to rest his eyes. So, he moved to sit on the couch, crossed his arms on his chest, and closed his eyes. Not long after he rested his eyes, he heard Jongwoon's thoughts and knew that the black-haired man was heading towards his office.

 

I can't believe that Sang-ah noona asked me of all people to bring the documents to the manager. Does she know that I have a crush on Manager Cho?

 

Sang-ah did that? Well, his secretary was very perceptive so it was unsurprising that she found out. But, to think that she would help Jongwoon, did she want the two of them to end up together? Kyuhyun wondered to himself while listening to the footsteps of his subordinate who was walking in circles in the middle of the room. Jongwoon's thoughts were busy and amusing as usual.

 

What should I do now? Just leave the documents on the desk and get out? Sang-ah noona didn't say that it's urgent so the manager didn't need to read it right away. But should I just leave them there without notifying him? Isn't that a bit rude? No... I-I swear that I'm thinking professionally now! Not because I want to keep watching Manager Cho's sleeping face! Although he looks really peaceful and handsome sleeping... Ahhhh! Kim Jongwoon you creep! Stop staring at your superior's face!!

 

Kyuhyun almost let his mask slip when a fit of laughter hit him. He pushed it back and kept pretending to be asleep. He wanted to know what Jongwoon would do next. He heard the footsteps getting away before coming back to stop in front of him. Jongwoon had probably left the documents on his desk already.

 

What now? Just leave? B-But this is one in the millions of chances! It's okay if I just stay quiet and don't do something weird, right? That's right, I'll just quietly watch Manager Cho, nothing suspicious, officer!

 

Kyuhyun was having a hard time trying not to laugh while Jongwoon sat down on the couch beside him. Even if he wasn't a mind reader, he could still feel Jongwoon's intense gaze on him. He continued his act and smiled (inwardly) at his subordinate's cute thoughts of wanting him to rest well and be happy. That part of Jongwoon never changed at all and it made him feel fonder for the man, making him want to protect Jongwoon's gentle soul even more.

 

Suddenly, he felt a weight on his shoulder.

 

... I'm not being creepy at all alright! I just, that's right! I just want to close my eyes for a moment too! Why did I have to lean on him? Well, my head just feels heavy all of the sudden and I need to put it on something, totally not because of that wide shoulder or not!!! For real though, his shoulder feels nice to lean on... I can feel the warmth from him too... Ah, if only I could stop time for a while... Once, just once, please don't wake up and let me be selfish for a bit longer...

 

The melancholy he sensed from Jongwoon's thought made his heart twist painfully. For the first time in the four years that they knew each other, Jongwoon truly wished something for himself. So, Kyuhyun worked harder staying still, even though his heart started to act up weirdly. Jongwoon's warm body pressing against him, soft hair that gently nuzzling his neck, endearing small hands that lightly gripping his forearm, quiet happy noise, and genuine joy that he sensed from Jongwoon's mind, they all made him feel like something was bubbling and floating in his chest.

 

"Kyuhyun, I love you."

 

Kyuhyun's whole body stiffened. Just now... it was Jongwoon's real voice, not his inner thought.

 

"I really, really love you, from the bottom of my heart, from every cell of my being, from every part of my existence. I love you so much, Kyuhyun, but don't worry! I promise I'll never burden you with my feelings. You don't need to know any of this. I don't want you to love me back. I only ever want you to be happy, whether you're alone or with someone else not me by your side. Please be happy, Kyuhyun, I'll stay here, in my place where I belong, and always pray for your happiness from afar."

 

Jongwoon's clear voice echoed within his mind and heart. Kyuhyun was too shocked that he didn't realize that the shorter man had shifted away, and he almost reached out to pull the man back; to put his arm around Jongwoon's waist, placing his head on his shoulder, and kissing his soft hair. He almost did that but held back just in time. He kept pretending to be asleep until the footsteps got away from him and he heard the door closing. Then, he opened his eyes and thought back to what just happened.

 

 

Kyuhyun didn't realize that he was grinning and blushing until his secretary came in and pointed it out with a teasing smile.

 

************************************

 

Kyuhyun's fondness for the man named Kim Jongwoon started to get harder to control.

 

 

After accidentally hearing Jongwoon's sincere confession, Kyuhyun found it impossible to not smile when he thought of his cute subordinate. He also found himself eagerly looking forward to the break time to the point that he cursed at his wristwatch for how slowly the time was moving. Moreover, he became more greedy for Jongwoon's touch and attention. Usually, he sat opposite Jongwoon in the break room. Now, however, he always moved the chair to sit beside his cute subordinate. He also kept finding excuses to touch that soft hair or squishy cheeks and smiled at Jongwoon's happy panicked thoughts. Every time he thought of Jongwoon, he always added an adjective along the lines of "cute" or "adorable" before his name. He had become a complete fool in the presence of Jongwoon.

 

He wondered if he had fallen in love with Jongwoon.

 

He wondered about it but quickly brushed it off. He just wanted to see his Jongwoon happy, not dating him. Love came in many shapes and he doubted what he felt for his subordinate would be a romantic one. He didn't mind not being Jongwoon's boyfriend, as long as his Jongwoon was happy and smiling.

 

 

For some reason, Sang-ah, his secretary, always rolled her eyes at him after he came back grinning from the break time with his Jongwoon.

.

.

.

.

One day, he was having a private meeting with Choi Siwon, an affluent businessman and their potential investor, when Jongwoon knocked on the door and stepped in.

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting the meeting..."

"Jongwoon-ssi? What's the matter?"

"Well, Sang-ah noona asked me to bring something to drink for you and the guest. Here, Mister Choi, your coffee, and this is your tea, Manager Cho."

"She's a secretary. Why did she have you do it?"

"I guess noona has something else to attend to..."

 

Sang-ah noona definitely knows that I love Manager Cho T_T Why else would she ask me to do this when she's free? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse...

 

Kyuhyun chuckled quietly at the truth he discovered from his Jongwoon's mind. Sang-ah really wanted to pair them up and he thought it was very amusing.

 

Jongwoon-ssi? He's really cute. I wonder if he's still single.

 

The mug stopped at his lips. He looked at where the unfamiliar thought came from and saw Choi Siwon staring at his Jongwoon. Noticing it, his Jongwoon smiled back politely at the businessman before excusing himself. Kyuhyun almost snarled when Siwon still smiled at the door after his Jongwoon had left. His whole body suddenly felt hot and he couldn't think straight. The boiling anger in his chest made him realize something very important.

 

He didn't mind not dating Jongwoon.

 

But he did mind if someone else dated his Jongwoon.

 

Thinking of Jongwoon's beautiful smile, Kyuhyun decided that it was time for him to do something. If Jongwoon wouldn't make the first move, then he would gladly do it himself.

 

********************************************

 

"Jongwoon-ssi, I bought a gift for you."

"A gift? B-But why? It's not my birthday or some important occasion..."

"I just think of you when I see it and I really want to give it to you."

"Ah, I see, thank you so much! You're too kind, Manager Cho."

"It's fine. I hope you like it."

 

Of course I'll like it! It's from you, after all.

 

Jongwoon thought happily to himself while taking a paper bag from his handsome manager. While he was inspecting the bag, Kyuhyun suddenly caressed his cheek. Those graceful fingers gently brushed his skin and sent his heart into a washing machine, spinning and spinning until he felt lightheaded from happiness.

 

"There's an eyelash on your face," Kyuhyun said after taking his fingers off while smiling charmingly.

"O-Oh, thank you..."

 

He mumbled a thank you and waved weakly to bid his manager farewell. After making sure that Kyuhyun wasn't within a hearing distance. He slumped on a chair and groaned loudly while hiding his face in his palms. He thought he was going to have a heart attack just now! He didn't know what happened but his crush seemed to be very affectionate with him as of lately. It almost made him believe that Kyuhyun had fallen for him. Shaking his head, he threw the silly thought out of the window and turned his attention to the gift. He carefully took four small boxes out of the bag and unpacked one of them. It was a simple and plain black mug. He checked the other three boxes and found out that they were all simple black mugs. Jongwoon got up and immediately used one of the mugs to pour hot coffee in. He didn't mind the plain design because it was a gift from his beloved Manager Cho.

 

"I'm starving!"

 

Kim Heechul, his senior in the design department strode into the room and flopped down on a table.

 

"Jongwoon-ah, can you find something from the fridge for me to eat?"

"Sure thing, hyung. Oh, I still have some sandwiches left from my lunch. Do you want it?"

"You're my angel!"

 

Jongwoon chuckled and placed the mug down on the table. He then headed to the fridge to take out his leftover lunch for his hyung.

 

"Gosh, I swear I'll kill someone if I have to add another 'final' in the file name! Why can't those pigheaded clients just make a decision at once instead of contacting me every hour to change the design— what the ? Jongwoon-ah! Where did you get this mug from!!?"

He replied while still searching the fridge, "I got it as a gift from Manager Cho. Why?"

"Holy actual ! Guys!!! You must come here and ing see it!!!"

"What happened with my mug, hyung—"

 

Jongwoon turned around and almost dropped the lunchbox. The mug that he received from his crush had changed its appearance. At first, it was a plain black mug with no pattern. Now, however, its color had changed into white color and there was something written in red ink on the mug.

 

 

'I love you'

 

 

"W-What is this!!?"

"I have seen it before," one of the coworkers who came running at Heechul's shout supplied them, "it's called a magic mug, you know, a mug that changes its color and pattern when the temperature changes."

 

Of course, Jongwoon knew what a magic mug was. He just said that out of surprise. It said 'I love you' and it was a gift from Kyuhyun... His manager said that he thought of him when he saw the gifts so he bought them. Did that mean...?

 

"W-Wait, there's three more..."

 

He quickly took out the other three mugs and poured the hot water in all mugs while his senior and coworkers watching in great expectation. Soon, the three mugs gradually changed their color into white color and revealed their pattern...

 

 

'I want to make you happy'

'Will you give me a chance?' 

'Go out with me' 

 

 

Jongwoon was torn between smiling and screaming at the reality before his eyes. He didn't imagine it, right? Manager Cho Kyuhyun, his crush for four years, just confessed and asked him out?

 

"Why there are so many people here? Why are you all slacking off?"

Heechul called the newcomer excitedly, "Sang-ah!! You gotta come over here and see this!!"

"Heechul? And even Jongwoon-ah? What happened here—"

 

Sang-ah noticed the four magic mugs on the table. She read the words written on them and grinned at Jongwoon.

 

"Jongwoon-ah, why don't you make something for Kyuhyun-ssi and bring it to him?"

"What!!? M-Me!!?"

"Yes! Don't forget to add his favorite cream too!"

 

 

With enthusiastic support from his superiors and coworkers, Jongwoon made a cup of hot chocolate and used the cream to write something on it. Heechul smirked and Sang-ah smiled when they saw what he wrote and he wanted to bite his tongue in embarrassment, even though he was really happy with his creation.

 

***************************

 

"Manager Cho, excuse me..."

"We meet again, Jongwoon-ssi. So? Have you seen my gifts yet? Did you like it?"

"Y-Yes, I did see it. That's why I'm bringing this hot chocolate for you... I hope you like it..."

"Thank you."

 

Kyuhyun smiled at his adorable Jongwoon who looked really nervous and flustered, before taking the blue mug from him. He was about to take a sip of it but stopped when he noticed something. There was something written on the surface with a cream. His smile shone one hundred times brighter after he read the message.

 

"Did you check all of my gifts?"

"Yes, I checked them all and I can only come up with one response, but it's the truest and most sincere."

 

Kyuhyun hummed and took a small sip. The sweetness of hot chocolate at the tip of his tongue was nothing at all compared to what he currently felt fluttering in his chest.

 

"So? Do you like it, Manager Cho?"

"Yes, I love it," Kyuhyun placed down the mug and got up, "I love it so much that I want to drink it for the rest of our lives."

 

He walked around the desk and stopped in front of his cute subordinate. He smiled and cupped Jongwoon's face in his palms, before lifting up so that he could see the beautiful dark eyes that he fell in love with. Jongwoon chewed his lip anxiously and glanced up at him shyly.

 

"You don't mind if I want to make it for you for the rest of our lives...?"

"Would I mind? No, Jongwoon-ssi, no, from now on, you're my Jongwoon-ah and you should call me Kyuhyun-ah too. Why don't you try it, Jongwoon-ah?"

"K-Kyuhyun-ah...?"

"That's right," Kyuhyun kissed Jongwoon's forehead, "to answer your question, no, I don't mind spending the rest of my life with you, Jongwoon-ah, because I've fallen impossibly in love with you..."

"M-Me too! I've been in love with you for forever a-and I'm really happy that you love me too... even though I never hoped for anything... I-I just want you to be happy..."

"I'm happy when I'm with you, my dearest Jongwoon-ah."

 

Kyuhyun chuckled softly while gently brushing off the tears falling along his boyfriend's chubby cheeks. So, his beloved Jongwoon was the type to cry when happy? He just discovered a new side of his Jongwoon and it made him fall even more in love with the beautiful-soul man before him.

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Am I dreaming right now!!!? No???? Is this really the reality!!!? Did Kyuhyun really just say that he wants to be with me forever!!!? Forever like forever forever!!!? Like "will you marry me and be my partner" forever!!!? Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I still think that this is a dream I mean it's too good to be true what if I woke up the next moment and everything was just my stupid fantasy yet again!!!? Ahhhhhhhhh I need something asap to help ensure me that I'm not dreaming—

 

Kyuhyun pressed his lips on Jongwoon's soft and sweet lips to completely shut his messy thoughts. It was very effective. His cute boyfriend's mind was quiet for the first time since they knew each other. Not even a single thought popped up when he patiently tasted each lip and gently them. He wanted to deepen the kiss so badly but he held back. He didn't want to startle Jongwoon so he would take it slow, and he did exactly that; leading Jongwoon who was stunned to a slow, sweet, and sensual kiss that made the shorter man moaned quietly while gripping his shirt tightly.

 

"You're not dreaming, Jongwoon-ah," Kyuhyun said after he let his cute boyfriend go.

"Wow, that," Jongwoon murmured in dazed while his cheeks turned into a beautiful shade of pink, "it's like you can read my mind, Kyuhyun-ah."

He chuckled and pecked the luscious lips, "who knows?"

"What?"

"Nothing~"

 

Kyuhyun kissed Jongwoon again before his boyfriend got to ponder what he just said. One day, he would definitely tell Jongwoon about his secret ability. When should be the best time to do it? Maybe the next morning after their first time? After he had satisfied every need and fantasy of his adorable boyfriend Kim Jongwoon?

 

Yes, that sounded like the perfect time.

 

Kyuhyun smirked wolfishly while pushing the tip of his tongue into the sweet mouth. Jongwoon should be fine with just the tip. He couldn't wait to see Jongwoon's reaction after finding out that he knew everything about his boyfriend's inner thoughts. Just how much could human blush? He truly wanted to know it.

 

 

Too busy thinking to himself, Kyuhyun didn't realize that he had already pushed his tongue in and was getting lost in tasting his boyfriend. If he did sense Jongwoon's internal screaming, he subconsciously ignored it and kept kissing until Jongwoon's legs turned to jelly. The hot chocolate mug was left cool and forgotten on the desk. The message on the beverage's surface written by the cream had started to lose its shape but it was still readable for the most part.

 

 

 

'I♡ You too' 

 

************************************

 

Author's note:

 

Gosh, I grinned like an idiot while writing this chapter xD  The idea came to me out of nowhere and it was so cute that I finished it in a recorded time lol. That's the power of fluff kyusung delulu for ya! Anyway, head up that there won't be any update next Sunday cuz I'll post one on our beloved Yesung's birthday instead! Stay safe from corona and take care~