Alarm Clock

Objects of Love

"I set an alarm clock for school. It rang in the morning but I didn't hear it. Yesung-ssi, even though he lived on the other floor, heard the alarm clock and came to turn it off. Then, he woke me up. He's really sensitive."

—Kyuhyun

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

 

 

Yesung frowned when an annoying noise forcefully yanked him out of his dream. He turned to lie on his side and used a pillow to cover his ears, hoping to block out the noise and get more sleep. Unfortunately, despite the thick pillow around his head, his exceptional hearing still picked up the piercing ringing from far away. Admitting his defeat, he got up from his comfy bed and pulled his hair in frustration. That brat maknae is at it again!!! Yesung sighed and got out of the bed, before storming to where the sound of the alarm clock came from— Kyuhyun's room.

.

.

.

Yesung strode to the ringing alarm clock and turned it off. Then, he glared at the brat maknae who still slept soundly through the noise while he had to drag his out of his bed to come here. Annoyed, he shook the cocoon named Cho Kyuhyun trying to wake the younger man up.

 

"Yah, Kyuhyun, isn't your schedule start at noon? Why the hell did you set the alarm at eight and woke me up!!?"

"Hmm... Yesung hyung...?"

"Yes, it's me, your Yesung hyung who got woke up by your alarm clock, again. Now, why the hell did you set the alarm clock three hours before the actual time!!?"

"Ah... I must set it wrong... Last night, I was really sleepy so..."

Yesung frowned, "again? Kyuhyun, this is the fourth time in a month that you do this!"

"Sorry... my head is a bit weird with how busy I am lately..."

 

Yesung's heart immediately melted down at the pitiful maknae who looked at him with drowsily puppy eyes. True to the younger man's words, Kyuhyun was really busy lately with both Super Junior's schedules and solo schedule. So, he didn't have a heart to scold the maknae anymore. He ruffled the younger man's messy head and smiled when Kyuhyun closed his eyes and hummed in response. His maknae is really cute!

 

"Sigh, fine, just be more careful next time, alright?"

"Understood. Hyung, I'm sorry again..."

"Whatever. I guess I'll go back to my—"

 

A hand shot out of the cocoon and gripped his wrist.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Hyung, why don't you just sleep here with me? You must be tired, right? Waking up way ahead of the time?"

"Whose fault do you think it is?"

 

Despite his complaint, he obediently sat down on the bed. Kyuhyun happily untangled himself from the blanket and tapped the space beside him. Yesung shook his head and lay down without saying anything. Kyuhyun threw the blanket on them and properly tucked them in. Then, the Super Junior's maknae happily hugged his hyung from behind; becoming a big spoon. Although the maknae's breath tickling his nape made his stomach flip weirdly, Yesung just brushed it off and let sleep take him.

 

"Good night, Yesung hyung."

"G'night, Kyuhyun-ah."

 

Yawning quietly, Yesung closed his eyes and fell asleep in the warm and secure embrace of Kyuhyun.

 

***************************************

Two weeks later...

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Yesung pretended to be dead as he pulled his cover up to block the annoying noise out. However, minutes had passed but the piercing sound still kept ringing. After four more minutes, he finally had had enough of it. He got up while cursing under his breath. How come the members on that floor weren't bothered by this noise? Why the hell it had to be him all the time to take care of it?

 

Yesung stomped to the maknae's room while he was surrounded by a murderous aura.

.

.

.

Yesung kicked the door open but made sure that he didn't make a lot of noise. He didn't want to disturb other members' sleep. He strode to a bedside table and (harshly) turned off the alarm. As usual, the brat who was behind all of this bull still had a nerve to continue sleeping soundly. Kyuhyun even snored and drooled! Yesung carefully sat down on the bed beside the sleeping man. He brushed off the drool trail at the corner of the maknae's lips and caressed his philtrum. He snorted when the younger man frowned and pouted in annoyance at his teasing. He always thought that Kyuhyun is adorable, so he couldn't help but tease the maknae more. He pinched the maknae's cheeks and giggled when that brows almost tied into a bow now.

 

"Yesung hyung... ual harassment is frowned upon. You know that, right?"

"ual? No. Harassment? Yes. And you deserve it you brat. Why the hell did you set an alarm clock at nine on a day off!!?"

"Ouch! Hyung, I forgot that we don't have any schedule today! Sorry!"

 

Yesung glared at the maknae but released his hands from the man's cheeks anyway. Kyuhyun touched his cheeks while faking a sob dramatically that earned another light smack from the older man.

 

"I'm the one who wants to cry! Kyuhyun, I lost count of how many times I got woke up by your damn alarm clock! Are you messing around with me on purpose!!?"

"No! Hyung! I'd never!"

"Then why— ah!"

 

Yesung yelped in surprise when the maknae suddenly tugged his arm and pulled him, causing him to fall on the lying man's chest. He was about to get up and curse at the younger, but Kyuhyun held his head against his chest so firmly that he couldn't say anything.

 

"Yah! Kyu—"

"Aren't you sleepy? Hyung, I'm really sorry for waking you up. It must be tired going back to your room, right? Then, stay here with me."

"I'm not—"

"Hush, hyung," Kyuhyun whispered while patting Yesung's head, "let's sleep."

 

At first, Yesung was still slightly upset at the maknae so he wanted to go back to his room. However, Kyuhyun's hand that gently petted his head and the maknae's lukewarm-honey voice that hummed softly made him feel really sleepy. So, he rolled off of the younger man's body to lie beside him and snuggled up close. Again, his heart flipped weirdly in his chest when Kyuhyun extended his arm to pull him in, hugging him closely by his waist. Yesung ignored his racing heartbeat while stifling a yawn. He rested his head on the maknae's chest and let himself fall down to the land of sleep.

 

 

He felt like something soft and warm touched his forehead but his brain was too sleepy to register it.

 

**************************************

 

One week later...

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Yesung frowned when his ears picked up the familiar annoying noise. He finally accepted the truth that no one in the team would deal with this but him, so he sadly got up and dragged his feet to the maknae's room. His body had perfectly remembered the habits— kicking the door open (quietly), striding to the bedside table, turning off the alarm clock, and waking the brat up to give him an earful lecture. However, Yesung stopped his hand that was about to pull the maknae's ear after he spotted a dark circle under the younger man's eyes. Then, he recalled that Kyuhyun's schedule lasted almost until dawn yesterday. The maknae looked really exhausted so he didn't have a heart to chide him. Instead, he ruffled the messy brown hair and smiled when the maknae looked at him with half-open eyes.

 

"Hyung... you're not going to scold me today?"

"No, Kyuhyun-ah, you're tired so you need to rest."

"Then," Kyuhyun opened his arms, "come here, hyung."

"You spoiled kid!" Yesung shook his head with a light laughter, "No, Kyuhyun-ah, you must rest so don't let me bother you."

The maknae whinned, "but you're not a bother...!"

"I'm a light sleeper so, yes, I might bother you when you're sleeping."

"But—"

 

Chu!

 

Yesung laughed at the maknae's shocked expression after he kissed his cheek.

 

"Be a good boy and rest a lot, Kyuhyun-ah."

 

Chu!

 

Unable to stop himself, Yesung kissed his maknae's cheek again. Then, he snorted at the widened brown eyes that grew as big as an egg. He ruffled the messy head one last time before leaving the room.

 

 

...Not knowing that he had made a certain someone wide awake.

 

 

"T-That oblivious hyung! How am I supposed to sleep after this!!?"

 

Kyuhyun complained while touching his cheek. His face turned as red as Heechul hyung's hair in the past album.

 

**************************************

 

Five days later...

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Yesung sighed but got up from his bed without any complaint. Then, he went on with the same routine— going to Kyuhyun's room and turning off the alarm clock. However, as soon as the alarm clock stopped ringing, a large hand shot out from under a cover and grabbed his wrist.

 

"Yesung hyung," Kyuhyun stared at him, "let's sleep."

"But—"

"No but."

 

Meeting a stubborn gaze, Yesung sighed and lay down beside the maknae. He yelped in surprise when the clingy maknae suddenly hugged him from behind, holding him so close that he could feel their bodies touching.

 

"Kyuhyun, I can't breathe!"

 

The arms around him loosened up a bit but they still hooked firmly, possessively, even.

 

"Better?"

"Yes..."

"Great. Let's sleep..."

 

Kyuhyun said that while nuzzling his nose against the older man's nape. Yesung felt a blush slowly creeping up from his neck to his face while his stomach somersaulted crazily, almost making him want to puke. As he felt the maknae's even breathing brushing his nape, he touched his forehead and frowned finding out that it was burning.

 

 

Did he perhaps catch a spring cold?

 

*******************************************

 

Three days later...

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Yesung frowned while getting out of the bed. Did he imagine it or did it happen more frequently? The alarm clock in the morning? About four months before, it occurred only once a week. Now, however, he felt like it happened every other day...

 

No, he probably looked too much into it.

 

Shaking his head, Yesung went to the maknae's room while thinking about how he will punish the brat today.

.

.

.

Two days later...

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Yesung cursed under his breath as he crawled out of the bed. Again? Wasn't the last time just two days ago? Why the hell this happened so often lately? Did he perhaps upset Kyuhyun some time and somehow? Is that why the maknae did all of this? To mess around with him? But what would Kyuhyun gain from this? Why did the other members never say anything about this? Why did Kyuhyun always repeat the same mistake even though he got told many times to stop? Most importantly, why did he always instantly forgive that brat just because Kyuhyun hugged him when they slept together?

 

Ba-dump

 

...Yes, he always forgive him because Kyuhyun is his adorable maknae, certainly not because of the way his heart beating weirdly now.

.

.

.

The next day...

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Yesung finally had had enough of it. The maknae's prank had gone too far this time. He didn't mind if it happened once or twice. But right now he got woke up by the damn alarm clock almost daily! He might be well-known for his godly patience but even he had his limit too, and Kyuhyun had crossed the line this time. Yesung pulled the cover up over his head and continued to ignore the annoying noise. If the other members or Kyuhyun got annoyed then they could take care of it. There was no need for him to step in. The alarm clock kept ringing for six minutes before quiet down. He didn't know who turned it off and he didn't care. He just wanted to continue to sleep!

 

 

For some reason, Yesung couldn't go back to sleep after that.

.

.

.

Afternoon on the same day...

 

 

"Yesung-ah, did you know what happened to Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Teuk hyung? Did something happen to Kyuhyun? Where is he? Is he alright?"

"Calm down Yesung-ah. He's fine. He's just... a little bit moody today? Our fans and staff didn't notice anything, but Eunhyuk-ah who was with Kyuhyun-ah told me that our maknae looks upset all the time. I thought you might know what happened to him."

 

And yes, he did know.

 

"... He's probably cranky because I didn't turn off the alarm clock for him this morning. Maybe he woke up and turned it off himself, that's why he's in a bad mood now."

"Oh, I see," Leeteuk nodded quietly, "in that case, can you talk it out with him after he comes back? Although Kyuhyun-ah can still keeps his professional mindset, someone might notice it soon if we don't do something."

"But, why me? Why don't hyung or someone else do it? In fact, why did everyone leave the whole alarm clock matter to me alone?"

"You'll understand it once you talk with him, Yesung-ah."

 

Although Yesung didn't understand that at all, he still promised the leader that he will talk with the maknae later.

.

.

.

.

"I'm home."

"Welcome back. Kyuhyun-ah, we need to talk."

 

Kyuhyun glanced at him, pouted, and looked away.

 

"I don't want to talk to you."

"What?" Yesung frowned, "are you seriously upset just because I didn't turn off the alarm clock this morning?"

"It's not just that!"

"Then talk with me! What is it that bothers you?"

"It's..." Kyuhyun stared at the older man, "Arghhh! Why did I have to tell you!!? Why don't you realize it!!? Why did I— you know what? Forget it."

 

Kyuhyun tried to go to his room but the older man blocked the way. Yesung spread his arms out while glaring at the maknae.

 

"You can't go anywhere until we talk. I already promised Teuk hyung."

Kyuhyun scoffed, "so, you're only here because of Teuk hyung? Tell him that I'm fine and let me go."

"No!" Yesung threw himself at the maknae and hugged him tightly, "you can't go!"

"Yesung hyung... let me go..."

"Am not!" Yesung nuzzled his cheek on the broad chest and glanced up while pouting. "I'm worried about you too, Kyuhyun-ah, tell me what—"

 

Yesung got interrupted by the maknae who suddenly crashed his lips against his own. Shocked, he tried to shove the younger away but failed because of the hands on his nape and the small of his back. His heart sped up to the point that he felt lightheaded at the warm lips moving desperately against his still one. Yesung gasped when he felt a hand groping his bottom and squeezing it. At the same time, something wet and warm snuck into his mouth, chasing after his tongue relentlessly. When he surrendered and let the overbearing invader have its way, he was kissed and thoroughly explored until his mind went blank; registering nothing but the dominant muscle that rubbed and teased his shy one until his last breath. He harshly shoved the maknae away because of the pain in his chest, his lungs screaming for oxygen. While he was refilling air into his shaking body, Kyuhyun gently pulled his head backward by gripping his hair and forced him to look up, revealing his neck to the hungry wolf. Yesung cursed and moaned when the maknae attacked his exposed neck, kissing, , , nibbling, biting, and repeating everything. His muddy mind could only focus at Kyuhyun's lips on his neck and Kyuhyun's groping hand at his bottom. When Kyuhyun pulled him closer causing their crotches to press firmly, Yesung finally lost it.

 

"K-Kyuhyun-ah... hic... Kyuhyun..."

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped everything. Confused, Yesung looked up at his maknae. His misty eyes veiled with desire. His cheeks flushed rosy and his lips swollen.

 

"Kyuhyun...?"

"I-I'm sorry! I'm really sorry Yesung hyung!!!"

 

After shouting a panicked apology, Kyuhyun ran away to his room and locked the door; leaving confused Yesung alone in the hallway...

 

"What the hell?"

 

That was the only thing Yesung could say...

.

.

.

"Goddamn it!!! What have I done!!? Now Yesung hyung will definitely hate me!!"

 

Kyuhyun berated himself while walking in circles in his room. He pulled his hair as an attempt to both punishing and distracting himself from a huge bulge beneath his jeans. However, his traitorous mind happily recalled the soft and sweet lips, awkwardly adorable tongue, beautiful and mouth-watering neck, round and squishy buttock, and their hardened crotches pressing against one another...

 

"!" Kyuhyun banged his head against the wall, "this isn't a time to be ! Quick! You idiot Cho Kyuhyun! Quickly think of an acceptable excuse and apology and—"

 

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

 

Frowning, Kyuhyun glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table, thinking that he forgot to turn it off. However, the noise didn't come from his alarm clock. Rather, it sounded like it came from the other side of the door...

 

"Yesung hyung! What are you doing!!? Turn the damn thing off! It's giving me a headache!"

"Nope," came the answer from behind the door, "I want to give you a taste of your own medicine."

"Hyung, please, not now!"

"Then open the goddamn door and turn it off yourself!! Or else this thing will keep ringing for hours for all I care!! I warn you, Kyuhyun, don't even think about competing with me when it comes to patience."

"Yesung hyung!"

 

Kyuhyun tried begging and reasoning but nothing worked. The damn annoying noise still kept ringing and piercing his already bad mood. After ten more minutes, he finally had had enough and yanked the door open. He glared at his hyung while harshly slamming his fist on the alarm clock. However, his anger was slowly replaced by panic when he saw his hyung's emotionless expression.

 

"Y-Yesung hyung, I-I can explain—"

 

Crash!

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he watched his hyung throwing the alarm clock away, probably breaking it too judging from the noise. Then, he gulped nervously and took many steps back while his hyung stomped towards him.

 

"H-Hyung, I'm sorry, I can— ah! ..."

 

Yesung hyung suddenly d his bulge, his beautiful black orbs darkening with lust. His hyung glared daggers at him while that small hand palmed his impatiently.

 

"Y-Yesung hyung—"

"Shut up. We can discuss your stupid method of getting my attention later. Right now,"

 

Kyuhyun gasped when the small hand was shoved inside his jeans and d his directly.

 

"I want this thing in me. Now."

.

.

.

.

.

Two hours later...

 

 

"Wow..." Kyuhyun whispered breathlessly, "that was..."

"Amazing, right?" Yesung continued from where the maknae left off with a light chuckle.

"Yep. Who would have thought that you're so y and needy in bed? Actually, from now on, I'll describe my first Impression of you using our first night."

"Do you have a death wish? You brat, don't forget that we haven't cleared about the damn alarm clock thing yet!"

"What do you want me to do!!? You treat me like how you treat everyone else so I don't know how you feel about me. I want to spend time with you but I don't know how to. I don't want to risk losing you just in case you only think of me as a cute maknae, but I also want to hold you... so..."

"So, you come up with the stupid alarm clock plan?"

"To be honest, the first time was a pure coincidence. But after I saw that I can make you stay with me, I started to make it a routine..."

"An annoying routine, to be precise. I don't get it. How come those guys aren't bothered by this? You've been doing it for months!"

"That's because only you can hear it, hyung."

"What...?"

Kyuhyun grinned sheepishly, "I tested with them until I found the perfect sound quiet enough to not disturb them but loud enough to wake you up. Your exceptional hearing is the one to blame, hyung."

"In another word," Yesung rolled his eyes, "everyone knows about your crush on me, well, except me. No wonder they keep pairing us together."

"And I couldn't thank them enough for their support."

 

Kyuhyun carefully shifted closer until his hyung was within his reach. He sighed in relief when the older man snuggled into his embrace instead of pushing him away. He hugged his hyung tightly as happiness flooded his entire body in realization—the man whom he has been dreaming of was finally in his arms.

 

"Yesung hyung, can I take it that we are dating now? That you love me too?"

"I don't even know what love is so I can't answer that yet. However, I do know that I like when we're together. with you is great and I don't mind being with you. So..."

 

Yesung kissed the maknae's chin.

 

"Yeah, we're dating now."

"Yesung hyung!"

 

Kyuhyun practically lunged at the older man and lay on top of him, body pressing against body. Yesung laughed and let the big kid indulge himself as much as he wanted, tasting his lips, feeling his skin, and grinding their private parts...

 

"Hyung," Kyuhyun whispered, "you're free tomorrow too, right?"

"Yes, moreover, those guys won't come back until late evening. It's just the two of us today, Kyuhyun."

"Then we have to take advantage of this golden opportunity."

 

Kyuhyun grinned smugly as he began arousing his hyung for a second round, only to be stopped by Yesung hyung who glared at him.

 

"We won't do anything until you turn off your goddamn alarm for tomorrow's morning. I'm not going to get woke up early after you exhaust me today."

 

Nodding obediently, the maknae eagerly reached over to the bedside table and turned off the alarm clock. Then, he beamed at the older man with an expectant smile.

 

"Hyung, are we good?"

"Absolutely."

 

Yesung signaled his maknae by roaming his hands on the younger man's chest. Kyuhyun's gaze sharpened and he wasted no time connecting their lips again, and Yesung was more than happily reciprocating the action.

 

 

 

Ever since then, Yesung never got woke up by the alarm clock again (though sometimes he got woke up by something else instead).

 

************************************

 

Author's note: What Kyuhyun said in the opening is true (from Strong Heart and other programs), though it's not words by words cuz I'm too lazy to look it up. Also, there won't be any update next week cuz I run out of finished chapter again :/  I'll upload some old fics in my library though so you can look forward to that!