CH.8

I Was Afraid

Ever since the day Jeonghan apologized to Soojin, he stay at the Choi family's house. He really never leaves Soojin's side unless he'll buy something outside or his parents call him for something but he makes sure that it'll be quick.

Soojin is now on her 7th month, that's why she's being too careful now. She'll give birth to their twins soon.

The bestfriends are now at the living room and just watching a movie. Soojin suddenly felt bored, so she asked Jeonghan if they can go to the mall.

"Sure, but are you okay? Do you feel anything bad?" Jeonghan asked worriedly.

"I'm okay. I don't feel anything, and I won't ask you if I don't feel well." Soojin answered. Jeonghan just chuckled at her.

"Let's go then."

Jeonghan stood up from his seat and grabbed Soojin's hand to help her stand up carefully. The bestfriends just changed their clothes and went outside already.

Walking around inside the mall, Soojin clung on Jeonghan's arm. When Soojin saw a beautiful dress inside a particular store, she went in with Jeonghan. Soojin took a look of the dress while Jeonghan went to the other side of the store to look some dress for his bestfriend.

"Oh my god. Isn't she Choi Soojin?"

Hearing that, Soojin turned around and saw three girls looking at her. These girls are her classmates who likes Jeonghan and they know that they are bestfriends which it made the three jealous of her.

The three girls went nearer to Soojin and looked at her from head to toe.

"That's why I can't see you attending classes."

"Oh my god! You're pregnant!"

"Poor you, you're not going to graduate college!"

"Flirt first before studies? What a hoe?!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The three girls laughed at her loudly. Soojin controlled herself not to cry but she failed. Tears started rolling down on her cheeks.

"Oh no, she's crying. What to do?"

"Where's your boyfriend? I mean, the guy who ed you? Because I don't think you have a boyfriend."

"She has a boyfriend."

The three girls stopped from laughing when they heard a voice behind them. They turned around and saw Jeonghan, arms crossed on his chest.

"Oh hello, Jeonghan! It's been awhile. How are you?" The girl at the middle said, pretending they weren't doing anything.

Jeonghan ignored the question and bumped onto the girl's shoulder, and went beside Soojin. He placed his arm on Soojin's shoulder and pulled her closely to him.

"I am her boyfriend and I am the father of the twins she's carrying." Jeonghan said to the girls. The girls' mouth turned into an 'o' shape and looked at each other.

"We're just talking to her nicely." The other girl said cutely as she tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Just get your asses out of here." Jeonghan said coldly to the girls. The girls didn't say anything and just left.

"Don't mind them, Soojin-ah." Jeonghan said as he pulled Soojin into a hug.

"Let's just go buy the dress you saw earlier."