CH.16

I Was Afraid

Jeonghan is still tired from running but he didn't mind it for now. He quickly went beside Soojin and held her hand tight as he entered the delivery room.

"I'm here now, Soojinnie. How are you?"

"N-not so f-ing g-good. Ugh!" Soojin said between her pantings. "I c-can't do this a-anymore."

"Don't say that, Soojin-ah. I'm here. I know you can."

"Okay, miss. Now, push." One of the nurses told Soojin.

Soojin screamed as she pushed. It feels like hell to her. Giving birth is harder than she thought.

"Come on, Soojinnie. You can do it." Jeonghan said as he wiped Soojin's sweat on her forehead.

"Oh m-my god... Aaaaahhh!" Soojin pushed once again.

"Come on, miss. Push harder." One of the nurses told Soojin once again.

Soojin did all she can until she already heard a baby's crying voice.

"There he is, Soojin. I know you'll do well." Jeonghan chuckled and gave his girlfriend a peck on her lips.

"Do you want to carry this healthy baby boy, sir?" One of the nurses, who's carrying the new born baby, asked Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded happily and took the baby boy carefully from the nurse to his arms.

"Look how cute he is." Jeonghan said as he showed the baby boy's face to Soojin.

Soojin smiled at Jeonghan who's carrying their new born baby. She wanted to say something but she couldn't open . It's because she's too tired giving birth to their first son.

"The other one will come out within ten minutes or more." The doctor told the couple.

Soojin's eyes widened. She thought she's already done delivering the baby.

"Holy . I almost forgot there's another one." Soojin said with her hoarse voice.

The nurse then approached Jeonghan and took the baby boy from him.

After a few minutes, Soojin can feel her stomach again. She winced in pain. Jeonghan immediately held his girlfriend's hand tight

"J-jeonghan..." Soojin said between her heavy breathing.

"You can do it again, Soojin-ah." Jeonghan pecked her lips.

"Ughh— Aahhh!" Soojin screamed as she pushed hard.

"Push harder, miss."

Soojin pushed once again as she screamed in pain.

"Nothing's coming out. Push harder."

"C-come on. Come o-out." Soojin said between heavy breaths.

"Come on, baby." Jeonghan said.

"I c-ca— aaahhhh!"

"Just keep pushing."

Soojin kept pushing until she heard the doctor told her that the baby's head is seen.

"Push more."

"Ahh— aaaahh!" Soojin groaned in pain as she kept pushing.

"Come on, baby." Jeonghan said and planted a kiss on Soojin's forehand.

"P-please come out, b-baby... Ugghhhh." Soojin pushed harder until she heard a baby's crying voice once again.

"Another healthy baby boy." The doctor told the couple happily.

"Do you want to carry him for a sec, ma'am?" The nurse asked Soojin. Soojin nodded as she carefully took the baby boy from the nurse's arms.

Soojin couldn't help but smile widely. She can't believe in those nine months that she carried two babies. It is really hard to become a mother, she thought to herself.

"What should we name them?" Jeonghan asked.

"Seungjin."

"Oh, it's a combination of your name and Seungcheol, eh?" Jeonghan chuckled. "What about me?" He pouted.

"You think for the other one." Soojin smiled.

"Hmmm... Jungshin?"

"Any name will do."

The couple laughed to each other then a nurse, who's holding a clipboard and a pen, approached them.

"May I get their names, sir? Ma'am?"

"Seungjin and Jungshin."

=========================

Can't think better names but I hope those are fine with you. 🙈 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The next chapter will be the last one. ^^