CH.14

I Was Afraid

Jeonghan and his family had already left Korea and went to Japan.

On his second day, Soojin contacted Jeonghan because the babies won't stop kicking. Jeonghan went nervous because he thought Soojin will give birth already but no.

Soojin feels stressed because her stomach really hurts especially when the twins kick. She can't even sleep peacefully because of her stomach in pain.

When Jeonghan's last day in Japan came, he went to the airport early and contacted Soojin to check if she's doing well. He then fixed himself and his luggages before he boarded the plane.

When he finally arrived back to Korea, Jeonghan saw a familiar figure near the entrance door and when the guy turned around, his eyes landed on Jeonghan who's looking at him.

"Hi Jeonghan. What are you doing here?" He asked as he approached Jeonghan.

"I just came back from Japan. How about you, Joshua?"

"I'm going back to LA today. Where's Soojin? She's not with you?"

"No. I went with my family but I came back early because the doctor told us that Soojin's due might be this week." Jeonghan said.

"Oh, right. I hope she's doing well." Joshua smiled.

"Yes, she is." Jeonghan chuckled.

"So, I'll get going? Soojin must be miss you already."

"Sure. It's so nice me-"

Jeonghan's words got interrupted by his phone suddenly ringing. He took his phone from his pocket and read the caller ID-it's Seungcheol.

"Go take it." Joshua said. Jeonghan then answered the call.

"Hello Seungcheol! I'm on my way out from the airport. Are you going to pick me up or-"

"No! I can't. I'm on the way to the hospital now with Soojin. Just take the goddam taxi and make it to the ***** hospital quick." Seungcheol said, panicking.

"Is she-"

"Yes, Jeonghan. Your girlfriend is going to give BIRTH! So, GET YOUR ING HERE QUICK!"

Jeonghan didn't respond and immediately ended the call.

"I need to leave now, Joshua. Soojin is now on the way to the hospital with her brother." He said as he put his phone back to his pocket.

"Oh! She's going to give birth to your twins, isn't she?"

"Yes. Have a safe flight, Josh!" Jeonghan shook hands with Joshua before grabbing his stuff and quickly left the airport.