CH.5

I Was Afraid

When she arrived at home, Seungcheol asked his sister if her talk with Jeonghan went well but Soojin burst into tears and explained everything to his brother all what happened.

Seungcheol's blood boil in anger and got mad at Jeonghan. Jeonghan should be the one who's responsible for this since he's the one who got Soojin pregnant. He told Soojin that he'll go to Jeonghan's house and punch his face but Soojin stopped him and told him that it's okay and she'll just raise the twins alone.

When Soojin reached her 5th month of pregnancy, she and Seungcheol went to the doctor to check the gender of the babies.

When the siblings got home, Seungcheol sent a message to Jeonghan about Soojin and the twins' condition. He didn't need Jeonghan to reply, at least Jeonghan have read the message and know about his bestfriend and their babies' condition. Seungcheol also told Jeonghan the gender of the babies which is a boy. Both babies are boys.

Seungcheol couldn't take that his sister is having a hard time during her pregnancy, so he went to the Yoon family's house to tell everything about this to Jeonghan's parents.

The Yoon family welcomed Seungcheol warmly and let him come inside. They said Jeonghan is asleep but Seungcheol said it's okay because he'll be talking to them not to Jeonghan.

"What is it you want us to know, sweetie?" Mrs. Yoon asked as she sat beside his husband on a sofa.

"I can't take this anymore, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. My sister is having a hard time. She needs Jeonghan by her side." Seungcheol started.

The Yoon parents gave Seungcheol a confused look.

"I know they are bestfriends but what do you mean by that?" Mr. Yoon asked.

"My sister is 5 months pregnant and your son is the father."

The couple looked at each other then back to Seungcheol.

"That's why I can't see Soojin anywhere. She must be hiding, isn't she?" Mrs. Yoon asked and Seungcheol just nodded.

"You're not kidding us, right?" Mr. Yoon asked this time.

Seungcheol nodded as his response and threw an envelope on the table infront of them.

"That's the results."

Mrs. Yoon grabbed the envelope and opened it to take a look at it. There's the ultrasound result and other files regarding Soojin's pregnancy and the babies.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry, Seungcheol-ah. We don't know about this until you come here and tell us everything. Jeonghan didn't tell us anything about this." Mrs. Yoon said.

"He must be afraid to tell you."

"Just wait here. I'll just wake my son up. He must know about all of this." Mr. Yoon said and went to Jeonghan's bedroom.

"Wake up, you bastard!"

"Why you didn't tell us that you got Soojin pregnant?!"

"Come down quickly and let's talk about this!"

Seungcheol heard all of that Mr. Yoon scolding his son. Just a few moments, Mr. Yoon came back to the living room with Jeonghan following behind.

Jeonghan's eyes landed on Seungcheol but immediately looked down and sat beside him.

"Seungcheol, son. Tell him all what you should tell." Mr. Yoon said and Seungcheol just nodded.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan whose his head down. He clenched his fist, controlling himself not to punch Jeonghan right to his face. He's still mad with this guy.

Mr. Yoon noticed Seungcheol's little actions, he said, "If you're mad, just let it out. He deserves to be scolded."

"Yoon Jeonghan, look at me." Seungcheol started but Jeonghan didn't respond.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME, YOON ING JEONGHAN!" Seungcheol shouted which made Jeonghan to look at him.

"I came here because I can't take this anymore that seeing my sister having a hard time during her pregnancy. You should be the one responsible here! You should be beside her! But where the are you?! You'll just wait for her to give birth?! What the , Yoon Jeonghan. You're the father of those babies inside my sister's stomach!"

Jeonghan's eyes became watery. He wanted to say something but he couldn't open his mouth. He really didn't mean to do this to Soojin. He's just afraid what if he won't do well as the father of their twins.

Seungcheol then took the envelope from Mrs. Yoon and threw it to Jeonghan harshly. He didn't care that he did that infront of Jeonghan's parents.

"Inside that envelope, there are the results. At least take a look at it." Seungcheol said and stood up.

"If you really love my sister, why are you doing this? Why are you not there when she needs you especially now? She's carrying your ing twins." He added.

Jeonghan couldn't look at Seungcheol. He opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't say what he is supposed to say.

"I... d-do-" Jeonghan couldn't finish what he's going to say.

"You don't care?!" Seungcheol scoffed. "Then I'll take care of my sister alone. I know I can do better than you."

Seungcheol then faced the Yoon parents and said, "I'll be going now. Thanks for your time." He bowed before he left the house.