CH.15

I Was Afraid

How unlucky Jeonghan is. There is a traffic jam on the way to the hospital. He suddenly remembered it is afternoon rush hour.

Jeonghan cursed under his breathe and looked at his wristwatch then out to the window. The vehicles are still not moving.

"Damn this traffic jam!" Jeonghan groaned in annoyance.

The taxi driver looked at him and said, "I know, sir. I think we will arrive to our destination after an hour."

"WHAT?! NO WAY?! I CAN'T ING WAIT THAT LONG. I'M IN RUSH! I NEED TO GET THERE NOW!"

"Okay, sir. Calm down! Don't shout at me." The taxi driver said politely.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO BIRTH TO OUR TWINS." Jeonghan shouted again.

"Ohh, I understand. If you really can't wait anymore, you can run from here now."

"Is it already near here?"

"Yes. Just go straight then turn right."

"Okay. Thank you so much." Jeonghan said as he paid the taxi driver and hopped out of the car.

Before he closed the door, Jeonghan apologized to the driver for shouting at him earlier and the driver told him it's okay.

Jeonghan started running while carrying his baggage with his right hand. He didn't mind how heavy it is. The only thing in his mind is to get to the hospital quick.

When Jeonghan finally arrived at the hospital, he immediately looked for Seungcheol and to their parents. Jeonghan quickly approached them as he saw them infront of the delivery room.

Jeonghan put his baggage down beside Seungcheol's parents, panting. Seungcheol went to Jeonghan and told him, "You're finally here! Soojin was asking for you to come inside but you haven't arrived yet."

"C-can I go in th-there n-now?" Jeonghan asked, panting.

"I think you can."

A nurse then came outside form the delivery room and asked, "For the fourth time, has the boyfriend arrived yet?"

"It's me, Ms. Choi Soojin's boyfriend." Jeonghan said.

"Come on in now, sir. Your girlfriend is looking for you since she got here." The nurse said then went back inside the room with Jeonghan following behind her.