CH.3

I Was Afraid

Three months already had passed but Soojin haven't told Jeonghan anything yet about her being pregnant with his babies.

These past three months, Jeonghan was at Japan with his parents for business stuff and he will be going back to South Korea today. He knows that Soojin has very important to tell to him but she didn't give any clue what was it all about.

Meet me at the ***** coffee shop around 3pm.

This was the first message that Jeonghan received as he arrived in South Korea. A text message from Soojin.

"It seems she'll tell me something important." He thought and put his phone back to his pocket.

Jeonghan told his parents he has to see his bestfriend, so he asked his parents to drop him off to the coffee shop.

Jeonghan entered the coffee shop and immediately look for his bestfriend who he hasn't seen in 3 months. When he saw Soojin, he sat infront of her and greeted her warmly.

Soojin is wearing a black loose hoodie, so her stomach bump won't be that obvious.

"Hi Soojin. Sorry, I was too busy with my family in Japan. How are you?"

"Kind of having a hard time because you weren't beside me."

"It seems you missed me so much." Jeonghan chuckled. "So, what is it we're going to talk about? It seems important."

"It really is important, Jeonghan. This is serious."

Jeonghan was a bit taken aback by the way Soojin talks to him. He suddenly felt his heart beat in nervousness.

"Just tell me." He simply said.

"Come and sit here beside me."

Jeonghan then stood up from his seat and sat beside his bestfriend. Soojin then grabbed Jeonghan's hand and placed it on her stomach which is in 3 months now.

Jeonghan's eyes widened as he touched his bestfriend's stomach. He then looked at Soojin's stomach then to her eyes.

"Wh-what's this, Soojin-ah? Yo-you're-"

"Yes, Jeonghan. I'm pregnant and you're the father of these babies. My parents don't know about this yet because they're on a business trip, so we should tell your parents first."

"N-no!"

"What the , Yoon Jeonghan?! We should, okay? You're the father of this child inside me, okay? This isn't a joke. I'm ing serious."

"H-ow? When d-did we..?" Jeonghan asked, his hands still on Soojin's stomach.

"Minghao's pool party. Have you forgotten?"

Jeonghan then remembered all what happened that time. They both got drunk and had inside the vacant room at Minghao's house. And now, he didn't expect that this will happen to his bestfriend.

Jeonghan removed his hand from Soojin's stomach and looked away. He doesn't know what to do and how he will explain this to his parents.

"I'm s-sorry, Soojin-ah." Jeonghan said with a shaky voice.

"It's okay, Jeonghan. Everything will be fine, just be always beside me."

Jeonghan looked at his bestfriend with teary eyes and said, "I c-can't, Soojin-ah. I'm s-sorry." He then stood up and left Soojin inside the coffee shop.

Soojin kept calling him but Jeonghan just ignored her and made his way home.

Soojin burst into tears. She doesn't care if people around her are looking at her in a weird way. She didn't expect this will happen. She thought Jeonghan will accept everything and raise their babies together after she give birth since they both love each other but everything went wrong.

She then grabbed her phone and sent a message to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol-ah, I'm at the ***** coffee shop. Please pick me up here.