CH.9

I Was Afraid

After buying the dress, the bestfriends went to a restaurant to have their lunch before going home.

While eating, the incident at the shop earlier came into Soojin's mind. She remembered Jeonghan's words.

"I am her boyfriend and I am the father of the twins she's carrying."

Soojin looked down on her meal and frowned. She thought, "But he hasn't asked me yet to become his girlfriend."

"What are you frowning at?" Jeonghan asked as he notice his pregnant bestfriend's face.

Soojin looked at Jeonghan and asked, "Y-you told the girls earlier that you're my b-boyfriend even though we aren't really official yet."

"Oh, that... I just want to save you from them and I'm waiting for the right time."

Soojin didn't respond and just continue eating her food.

At home, Soojin and Jeonghan went directly to the bedroom. Jeonghan noticed that his bestfriend is not talking to him. He just let it be because maybe it's just her mood swings.

Soojin just lied on the bed and cover her body with the white sheets.

Jeonghan sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his phone to check if there are any messages, then he heard Soojin called him.

Jeonghan turned around and saw Soojin looking at him while caressing her big stomach.

"You need something? Belly rub?" Jeonghan asked.

"No... I want to eat ice cream."

Jeonghan chuckled at his bestfriend's cuteness.

"Sure. What flavor?" He said as he stood up and put his phone back inside his pocket.

"I want something s-salty... The salted caramel flavor."

Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows and gave his bestfriend a confused look. He knows Soojin doesn't really like that flavor.

"You don't like that, do you?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'm craving for it." Soojin pouted.

"Okay then. I'll buy you." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Please? I'm craving for it so bad." Soojin begged.

"Sure."

Jeonghan then made his way to the door and before he could close the door, he heard what Soojin said.

"If you won't be able to buy that, you're the one who I'll eat tonight."

Jeonghan didn't say anything and just laughed at his bestfriend. He is kind of used to it already that Soojin being sometimes.

 

"Here's your ice cream!" Jeonghan said as he entered the bedroom. Soojin squealed in excitement as she saw the ice cream container Jeonghan's holding.

Soojin carefully sat up and took the ice cream container from Jeonghan. She opened it excitedly and started to dig up.

"I bought the medium-sized, so we will be able to share to each other." Jeonghan said but he didn't get any reply from Soojin. He looked at his pregnant bestfriend eating the ice cream happily. He found it kind of weird but at the same time cute.

"I'll just take a shower and I'll eat your leftover after." Jeonghan said and then went to the bathroom.