CH.10

I Was Afraid

"Hannie-yah, I'm sorry I can't control myself." Soojin said as Jeonghan came out from the bathroom.

"Why are you sorry?" Jeonghan asked curiously.

"I finished the whole goddam container of the ice cream. There's no leftover for you."

Jeonghan just chuckled at her but surprised. He knows Soojin can't finish a whole container of ice cream especially if the flavor isn't her type.

"It's okay but I can't believe you just finished a medium-sized container of ice cream." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Can you give me a glass of water? I couldn't stand and walk properly. It's too tiring and my stomach's heavy." Soojin said as she patted her stomach.

"Sure, princess."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Ugh. A-ahh. S-stop, you t-two."

Jeonghan got woken up by Soojin's weird moans. He quickly sat up and faced Soojin who's sitting beside him on the bed while touching her big stomach.

"Soojin-ah, what's happening?!" Jeonghan asked, panicking.

"I got woken up. These two won't stop kicking." Soojin said and patted her stomach, talking about the twins kicking inside.

"I thought you're going to give birth. You're just on your 7th month, right?" Jeonghan calmed down.

"It's almost 8th months."

Jeonghan then moved closer to Soojin and caressed her stomach.

"Babies, stop kicking, will you? Your mother can't sleep well." Jeonghan said, talking to the twins inside Soojin's stomach although he knows they couldn't hear and understand him yet.

Soojin chuckled at Jeonghan's bestfriend. They then lied themselves together on the bed. Jeonghan looked at the clock to see the time. It's only 03:12 in the morning.

"Hannie-yah, do belly rub me, please?" Soojin pouted.

Jeonghan chuckled at his bestfriend's cuteness and started belly rubbing her stomach.

Soojin is making weird moans while Jeonghan is belly rubbing her.

Jeonghan couldn't help but felt hardened and said this in a y deep-voice way,

"Stop making weird moans. It makes me want to you."

Soojin's cheeks redden and felt it heat up. She looked away from her bestfriend and tried her best not to make moans again.

Jeonghan kept belly rubbing Soojin until they fell asleep.