F I N A L

I Was Afraid

1 year later...

Choi Soojin continued her last year in college few months after she gave birth to her twins. While she's busy with her last year in college, Jeonghan is the one who takes care of their twins. Sometimes, Soojin's mother takes care of the twins when the couple are both busy.

It honestly gave Soojin lots of stress being a college student at the same time a mother but she still did all she can until she finished college.

After Soojin graduated from college, she and her boyfriend started planning and preparing everything for their wedding.

The couple felt nervous but at the same time they are excited. They are excited to experience what a married life feels like.

On the wedding day, all of their friends came. Some of their high school teachers came at the wedding too. And of course, their relatives made it too.

A month after Soojin and Jeonghan's wedding, they went to Hawaii for their honeymoon and stayed there for a week. The twins left at Soojin's mother and took care of them while the couple is on their honeymoon. The couple wanted some time alone at least for a week.

Few weeks after the couple's honeymoon, Soojin found out that she is pregnant again. She didn't feel nervous anyway because Jeonghan is always there to help and take care of her.

On her 6th month of pregnancy, she and her husband went to the doctor to check their baby's gender. This time will be a girl and they decided to name her Yeonwoo.

When the twins turned 3 years old, the couple decided to move into a new house which is their own home. As the years pass, the family's bonding gets closer. Sometimes, Jeonghan and Soojin quarrels but they will immediately fix it. It is normal for a couple to experience that.

And just a few months later, the couple found a better job which the salary they will get is good for their family.

That's the Yoon family's life. Always have a perfect time for each other and never let their selves drag down by their problems.

-END-

==================================

Hi guys!!! This is the end of the story.
Thanks to everyone who read this story from the beginning to the end.

Let's be moots on Twitter and IG:
@jjmw1713 / @jcrdumaaa