CH.6

I Was Afraid

When Seungcheol left the house, Jeonghan took the envelope to see the results. His hands were shaking while holding the ultrasound result. He can't believe this really happened.

"Hannie-yah, are you serious? You don't care about it? Are you out of your mind? Soojin is carrying your baby! I mean, babies! " Mrs. Yoon said worriedly. She's worried about Soojin.

"No, mom. I do care about Soojin and the twins. It's j-just I'm a-afraid." Jeonghan said with a shaky voice.

"What are you afraid of, son?" This time, his father asked.

"I t-think I won't be a g-good father to our twins." Jeonghan sobbed. His mother went beside him and pulled her into a hug.

"You will, our son. Don't think negative things. If you really love Soojin, you'll do everything for her to make her happy and satisfied." Mrs. Yoon said while rubbing her son's back.

"Your mom is right." Mr. Yoon agreed. "Go for her, son. Don't waste time. Be there until she give birth and be by her side forever."

"Tell her everything, Hannie-yah. If you think you're ready to face her, just go." Mrs. Yoon said and cupped her son's face. She wiped Jeonghan's tears with her thumb and gave her son a peck on his nose.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A week had passed already and the parents of Choi siblings will be going back today. Soojin still haven't told about her being pregnant to her parents. Since their parents are going back today, she just decided to tell it when they got home.

Jeonghan have finally decided to talk to his pregnant bestfriend today. Befor he made his way to his bestfriend's house, he stopped by to a flower shop to buy a bouquet of roses. He knows Soojin really likes roses and he'll be giving this as an apology.

When Jeonghan finally arrived at the house, he heaved a sigh before hopping out of the car. He grabbed the bouquet of roses and went to the front door of the house. He hid the bouquet behind his back befor he pushed the doorbell.

The door opened by Seungcheol. Jeonghan greeted him and asked if Soojin is inside. Seungcheol told Jeonghan Soojin's inside the house and asked what is he doing infront of their house.

Jeonghan told him that he's really sorry and needs to talk to Soojin now. He begged to Seungcheol, so he'll let him come inside to talk to his bestfriend.

Seungcheol hesitated but he let Jeonghan in anyway.

"Soojin-ah, there's someone to talk to you." Seungcheol said as he entered the living room with Jeonghan following him behind.

Soojin's eyes widened and stood up carefully when he saw Jeonghan.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you don't care about us?!" Soojin asked angrily.